of fur and feathers (rp hangout for furries)

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 15, 2006, 05:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: Mel Dragonkitty on September 24, 2006, 07:41:40 PM
Mel holds out her hand, "Hi Tait, I'm Melodie, usually Mel. Mostly when you meet me I'm a blue-eyed white dragon. Occasionally, like when I need to hide under a table, I'm a white feline."

Mel leans out from under the table, "Hey e! Am I one of the smart Iron Chef judges or am I that one that just giggles? I don't want to play if I have to giggle."

don't worry. we'll just dub the giggling in  >:3
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

you judge style is up to you. i just wan some ons witha snes of tates to jude thier work.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

Well now...I do hope no one looses an eye at this thing where going to do

e_voyager

i don't think this will get that bad zedd. but still you have to rate there dishes and tell what you think and whou you think should win.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

Well I hope it get started...Im nothing but fur and bones

e_voyager

then try kitsuns dish while we wait on chee. tharts whast mel's trying

Zedd

e_voyager

e smiles thend coes lookin for Chee. "topher where are you?"

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel climbs out from under the table. In a burst of magic she is now dressed in a formal kimono with all appropriate accessories, her hair elaborately piled on top of her head. She starts speaking in a voice not her own. It is high-pitched and squeeky and is annoyingly out of sync with the way her lips are moving. "The tart citrus flavors of the lemon and orange are expertly counterpointed with the sweetness of the blueberries. When I first saw this dish I believed that the heavy creaminess of the chocolate would overwhelm the more delicate nature of the cake but the chef has managed to avoid this crisis by the inspired use of jello as leavening agent. Altogether yummy with a spectacular presentation."

Mel bows to Kitsune and then hands e-voyager a piece of paper, "Here is my official ballot, Chairman Voyager."
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

e_voyager

accpes the balled"thank you" notes the score as he consts his serch for the second contestant. "chee chee is your Dish ready?"

Kitsune Ascendant

*joins the search for tophar*

c'mon, toph. we can't start the party until the bake-off is over.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

Tait-Fox

=After finishing off a bit of the first meal, he begins to write on a ballot with a pen, finishing up quickly. he hands it to Voyager= Theres mine.. =Smiles and looks around= Topher, your up!

e_voyager

accepst tha ballad. (you may need to pm me you scores later) and nots tth scores.

topher chee

*reveals himself from the darkness*  "BOO!"
Sorry I took so long.  It took me a while to get a hold of the proper ingredients.
*begins to tell his story......*
"I started off, bounding towards the great tree known by all, The Keebler Tree of course!  I applied as an assistant to the head keebler, I got the job, and withing 72 hours, I recieved an official badge of keeblerness.  *shows off his badge*  Anyways, after the Head elf keeblered me, I started for the pantry, choosing the most magical ingredients I could find.  I made the batch, popped them in the oven, and i seemingly added too little of eggs.  The cookies ran together making a brownie like formation on the pan.  When the timer went off, I nearly smacked myself to death when i discovered myy mistake.  I was ashamed of  beign part of the Keebler society.  Thus, the head elf confronted me hen he found me in the shadows cast by the branches of the tall tree.   He congradulated me and left me with this dish, my creation."

*reveals the silver plated ddish*

"I give you, cookie ala brownie"

e_voyager

e smaill. zedd i need you balled on kitsune dish and everon not that chee is here the second dish can be sampled

Zedd

topher chee

Tait-Fox

=Takes a piece of the browny and begins to eat?= Mmmm... poofy... light... cookie/brownieish.... I like it...

Zedd

e_voyager

e sites back wait on all the talliys and trys one of chees cookies as well

topher chee

Tait-Fox

=Finishes the brownie/cookie= Mmm... delicious... I like it Topher.

=Begins to write on his ballot=

Ever think of naming your creation?

Zedd

Me too..Its so hard to deside..*ajusts his tie*

topher chee

hmm.....a brownie.....a cooke........a CROWNIE?!

e_voyager

thats a dectn name but hey i realy names things my self

topher chee

Zedd

Its quiet too quiet.....Maybe the ant people ate them

e_voyager

i need the numbers to tally.  get thoes blaiusn comming to my pm box and all.

Kitsune Ascendant

lemee know when results are in. in the mean time, we have a kitsune party to prepare for, and we're gonna party like it's the beginning of time.
*creates a couple hundred clones and starts working on various food for the party*

as said before, desert will be the second cake sculpture that wasn't for the competition.
*continues to construct the valley of the silver moon out of various food, all floating a few feet from the ground with dirt repellant spells*
there's several types of pizza, about 10 made of several chicken recipes (just pull of a piece thinking of a type you like and it'll become that, breaded or not. your choice. teryaki chicken's real good), some 10 of a similar one made out of steak and beef, the "grab bag" one over there which'll give you just about anything edible (though it'll sense alergies and such so that it can work around them), and I can make others as needed. all of them are regenrative, so take as much as you want, just leave a few crumbs for it to come back from.