of fur and feathers (rp hangout for furries)

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 15, 2006, 05:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalMan

The cougar "murfs" as he faceplants into the ground, laying still for a moment before looking up and pouting.

"I'll get you for that! ... Eventually... Once my pride recovers..."

Zedd

Okays then...While you recover..Fetch me my pants from Xze

Kitsune Ascendant

*points the mysterious box I set up*
since you probably missed the announcement, you can get a new pair of pants, whatever style you desire, by stepping in there.

*dashes off into the forest*
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Tait-Fox

=Continues to hide under the couch, tail swishing out from under it=

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel shakes the ash off her head. "Thanks. I hate sticky."

She sees the cougar on the ground and Kitsune dashing off. "You can't catch him from down there." The huge dragon easily scoops the cougar up and leaps into the air. A quick flight over the treetops takes them to where the path crosses a clearing. She gently deposits the cougar beside the path. "Kitsune should come out here. Perhaps you can surprise him. But he might surprise you," she laughs as she takes off to perch on an overhanging ledge to watch the fun.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

e_voyager

e returns to his anthro forum and is ones more in have battle armor trim cloth and plaid pants. he walks over to the box shifting through it looking for a pair of denim jeans/
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: Mel Dragonkitty on October 26, 2006, 07:28:25 PM
Mel shakes the ash off her head. "Thanks. I hate sticky."

She sees the cougar on the ground and Kitsune dashing off. "You can't catch him from down there." The huge dragon easily scoops the cougar up and leaps into the air. A quick flight over the treetops takes them to where the path crosses a clearing. She gently deposits the cougar beside the path. "Kitsune should come out here. Perhaps you can surprise him. But he might surprise you," she laughs as she takes off to perch on an overhanging ledge to watch the fun.

*appears on mel's head*,

more likely, I'm gonna surprise you. *looks around* nice veiw up here, though.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

DigitalMan

The cougar meeps as he's picked up, watching the ground below. Upon being placed in the clearing, he looks around, and finds a nice large rock to hide behind. Peering out, he watches, waiting to pounce, his tail twitching eagerly.

Zedd

Zet

*wakes up* where'd everyone go? ... just because I'm knocked out doesn't mean i like being left alone *gets hits in the back of the head by the ball again* why must I be an injury magnet... *falls asleep*

Zedd

That or your Hampton J Pig :P *sounds like Strong Bad*

Mel Dragonkitty

"You're always a surprise, Kitsune. Speaking of surprises, you should fix your toy before Zet sustains a concussion. It seems to have fixated on him."
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Kitsune Ascendant

yeah.
*tries summoning floating ball* no signal? not good.
*uses a summoning spell*
*the ball appears and promptly whacks me in the back of the head, then flies off into the distance*
ow. last time I order bargain parts.
*summons the ball into a containment spell and deactivates it*
[ a few minutes later]
alright. I replaced all the circuitry with stuff I made myself, so it should be less buggy. I've also replaced it's power cell with a energy reciever, and the transmitter has a radius of about 500 yards, limiting the floating ball to the area I've marked.

*hops down from mel's head*

you know, it's been a while since I've tried my dragon tranformation. *takes a running leap off the ledge, transforming mid-air into a golden dragon of eastern shape, and flys off*

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel looks down and sees the cougar waiting patiently. Knowing that Kitsune is now in the air she looks around to see who else there is to play tag. She sees Zedd and sends the flying toy to lure him down the path. That game begun she flies back to the food tables. A moment later the dragon is gone and an oversized white cat stalks a fluffy white fox tail visible from under a couch.

Zedd

DigitalMan

Caught by surprise, the cougar meeps and runs away from Zedd. After a short sprint he begins to run in circles, for no particular reason at all.

Mel Dragonkitty

Tait-Fox

=Meeps as his tail is pounced!=

Meep! Hey!

=Turns under the couch and looks at Mel=

Hi there.

=The fox blinks and looks at Mel curiously, head tilted=

What you do that for?

Zedd

I think its cause she can fox boy....*dangling from a cliff by his underpants*

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel leaned really close to Tait and whispered, "Tag, you're it," before whirling and taking off at full speed across the field.

e_voyager

e yips and jumps of of Mel's way. "eeep! where's the emergency Mel!"  e ask looking after the speeding dragon.. he's wearing nice denim black jeans and his battle armor shirt still in cloth mode form
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel loops back around e and laughs, "Tag, you're it too. Everyone is it." She dashes a second circle around him and then off down the path where she left the cougar earlier.

e_voyager

e chuckles. tag? that was the emergency? e  gets up and runs after Mel leaning forward to ignite his dash system only to fall flat on his face. where was his dash system? that's right it was in his robot form still maybe he has other speed he could use.  he gets  then he runs again and trying to catch Mel vanish only to reappear 2 hectometers away in a flash. he has unlocked the flash step

KarlOmega1

*Issac still waits for his pants to be given back by Xze*
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

DigitalMan

His ears twitch as he hears something coming down the path. He takes a moment to discern what direction this potential prey could be coming from. The cougar then quickly ducks back behind the rock, preparing for another attempt at pouncing.

e_voyager

e tans some time to lean the flash step rockets past Mel and many others as the tries to understand this new ability. " kitsune are you busy?"

Zedd

*wonder anyone cares I am dangleing from my undies on a cliff*

e_voyager

e still trying to unstained  flash steps Nealy steps off a cliff. he stops short  and  wipes his forehead "that was close"  he sit down for a bit and decided to call kitsune again " hey kit i could uses some help with a magical ability i'm not uses to having "

Zedd

e_voyager

E loos around and sees Zedd hanging a little ways away. "zedd what are you doing? and were are you wings?"