Weekly Webcast #005: Canadiacti attack!

Started by Amber Williams, March 08, 2009, 08:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amber Williams

http://www.justin.tv/balade

We chat, I work on comic, terrible times for all!

Prolly gonna do some Deadspace and random other games while I work on tonights comic.  Feel free to post in here or on the chatroom if you have an account. :B

Jairus

The Canadian intervention begins with Canadacti!
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Kamunt

Between this site and uStream, there seems to be a whole new way for regular interneters to get all active with other people on the internet. Where did they all come from, I wonder? It's like they both took Youtube's formula of making it easy to share any kind of video the user makes and took it to the next level, so that the user doesn't even HAVE to make a video. Now it's all live. Veeeeerrrry intriguing stuff. :B

Mao

God that was creepy last night with everyone wanting to know about Mason's clothed/unclothed status.  *shudders*  Oh well, good times were had by all anyway.

What game is going to be on the docket after dead space though?  We're almost through that one, though I seem to recall it being said that it might be tried on a higher difficulty.

Balade

http://www.justin.tv/clip/4161d5030b83dd66 - 005 JAVGW - Canadiacti attack! 1/22

Short cast from last night, not a whole lot of Dead Spacing, We only managed to get through one chapter, Hawx Demo wasn't quite as bad as i thought it would be but at the same time I wouldn't run out and rabidly buy it because it's a tom clancey title.

Aside from God Of War III not sure what new releases for either the Wii or the PS3 i plan to pick up. I'm hoping at some point to get a wire to webcast some psp content, Patapon, Loco Roco, and possibly some demos. Thought it might be kind of cute, money is kind of tight so i may just do a bit more dead space and finish a casted run through of ratchet & clank.

Mao

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jairus

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 09, 2009, 12:35:05 PM
.. but the fail is the best bit!
The fail makes me cry. It makes me hurt. To quote Piccolo from DragonBall Z: The Abridged Series, "DODGE!!!"

But if the fail makes me cry, then why do I keep watching it?

Mao

Ok, maybe a bit of fail would be acceptable.. but not so much that would cause the constant spam of people trying to guide the player who, if they're playing, isn't watching the chat.

Pagan

I like the fail. The fail is why I watch Balade's Wife playing the game.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

MT Hazard

what's worse that having a giant orifice in a game?Unreal 2 had an entire level played inside a giant hairy nutsack.   :aack :disbelief :yuck
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Balade

If i do play through Ratchet & Clank again i'll probably start over from the beginning once again. Just for an "official" play through. Still I may actually end up picking up something just to webcast. Slowly working out the list of games we have available, we have a PS3, a Wii, and several game cube games I could probably stick in.

Jairus

Whatever works for you guys. We'll watch 'em, regardless. Any ideas on what games you have that you'd like to play and show us while you guys chat?

Also, May the Fail Be With You! Okay, silliness done and gone. Okay, maybe not.

AmigaDragon

What is Canadiacti? there's nothing about it in the rant.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Jairus

Quote from: AmigaDragon on March 09, 2009, 02:25:41 PM
It was... I don't know when it was said. But someone made a comment about Cacti in Canada, and Amber said that Cacti wouldn't survive in Canada, so someone else suggested the Canadian Cactus which would be adapted to the environment. Hence, the Canadiactus or Canadiacti.

As for why "Canadiacti Attack..." I think I was the one who commented that at subzero temperatures the Canadiacti explodes and shoots its needles in every direction, which is also how it reproduces, and that Canada's military was attempting to harness the Canadiacti for bombing runs.

Lucheek

Quote from: Jairus on March 09, 2009, 02:36:51 PM
Quote from: AmigaDragon on March 09, 2009, 02:25:41 PM
It was... I don't know when it was said. But someone made a comment about Cacti in Canada, and Amber said that Cacti wouldn't survive in Canada, so someone else suggested the Canadian Cactus which would be adapted to the environment. Hence, the Canadiactus or Canadiacti.

As for why "Canadiacti Attack..." I think I was the one who commented that at subzero temperatures the Canadiacti explodes and shoots its needles in every direction, which is also how it reproduces, and that Canada's military was attempting to harness the Canadiacti for bombing runs.

Cacti in Canada was brought up because apparently, Amber's relatives don't know witch porch is theirs. So, in jest, they suggested to put corn on the landing. I suggested, then, Cacti on the porch.

Raiettei

It's too bad I couldn't get onto the chat this week.

I'm sure I wasn't missed, though

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oh, we missed you.

We wondered why the conversation was so quiet...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears