They see me trollin. They hatin...

Started by Amber Williams, February 08, 2009, 07:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amber Williams

*edit note* Time ended for the evening. Prolly will do this another time. It was fun.

http://www.justin.tv/balade

Yeah, I am doing a mock commentary thats horribly delayed with some friends while he plays deadspace and I colour the comic.

You should come join us! Hear my terrible voice!
Limited time only!

Jairus

So... you mentioned something about commenting here if we'd seen it?

Dead Space looks awesome, BTW. I'll have to think about getting it... except even Bioshock creeped me out.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Noone

I'm amazed that the player actually stopped at one point to upgrade items at a workbench... one would think in such a situation that they wouldn't stop while abominations of nature that want to turn them inside out were still in whatever area the player was occupying.
I liked the part when you wanted to set the bookshelves on fire though :)
And your bashing of EA, they deserve it.

Edit: and no, Vista doesn't really have any redeemable features.

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Jairus on February 08, 2009, 07:41:20 PM
Dead Space looks awesome, BTW. I'll have to think about getting it... except even Bioshock creeped me out.

twinkle
twinkle
little
star...
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Lisky

... the game had me freaked out for a while... never trust a dead body in a video game, ever again...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Turnsky

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on February 08, 2009, 08:16:33 PM
Quote from: Jairus on February 08, 2009, 07:41:20 PM

twinkle
twinkle
little
star...

make us whole again....

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

MT Hazard

Quote from: Basilisk2150 on February 08, 2009, 08:18:17 PM
... the game had me freaked out for a while... never trust a dead body in a video game, ever again...

It's worse in doom 3, a least once I saw a dead body being eaten by a zombie, the zombie notices and attacks you, only for its meal to get up and attack you as well. Then there's the screaming alarm corpse...
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Turnsky on February 08, 2009, 08:20:35 PM
make us whole again....

At... at least if I.. if I don't have any limbs, I won't be able to hurt anyone once I'm infected...
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

bill

Lisky

... cherubs are scary as hell... hate those babies...
Dead space babies... not quite as bad...

Now, i'm just waiting for him to die in an absolutely horrific fashion... such as getting ripped into pieces by one of the scythe armed guys...

if we want a horrible dead baby joke brought on by Dead Space... what gets louder and louder as it gets smaller and smaller...

baby in a blender

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Jairus

Quote from: Basilisk2150 on February 08, 2009, 08:28:03 PM
Now, i'm just waiting for him to die in an absolutely horrific fashion... such as getting ripped into pieces by one of the scythe armed guys...

He's freaking lucky. Or he shoots enough to kill everything.

Also... babies... *shudder*

bill

the babies were just annoying, the severed heads and limbs crawling towards you was the real freaky stuff

MT Hazard

Orifices,popular in ID software games and PREY, very Freudian.

Also anime characters share the 'blood sack' issue

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Jairus on February 08, 2009, 08:33:48 PM
Quote from: Basilisk2150 on February 08, 2009, 08:28:03 PM

He's freaking lucky. Or he shoots enough to kill everything.

Also... babies... *shudder*

Did someone ask for a baby?

MT Hazard

Dead space - part horror film, part shooter and  part shopping channel.

bill

techmaster-glitch

...I have no idea what the heck is going on here on that video...why can't I rewind or fast forward it? And whenever I pause it...it jumps. What the heck? :confused

Lisky

RE4... "What are you buyin... what are ya sellin?"

MT Hazard

The shopping issue is in all too many games.

"I'm trying to save the fricking world here, give me a break! Or at least a discount!"

bill

Noone

I'm surprised you can't just smash the shopping terminals and take what supplies you need from them. I'm sure whomever owns them has either been killed by the less-than-friendly locals or would understand Isaac's situation enough to realize that they kind of need said equipment.

Lisky

yea... but that'd be logical, and realistic...

i'm just waiting for a swarm of necros to force him into a "NO MEANS NO!!!" moment :D

Jairus

Oh, and it's even funnier when the shops are INSIDE the bad guy's final base! (Kingdom Hearts II, I'm looking at you!)

And then in Ratchet and Clank, they're selling sniper rifles and plasma whips and missile launchers at what are basically corner stores. Of course, this is the series that also has an announcer saying that "Passengers are restricted to two carry-on weapons" in a spaceport. And of course "Due to increased security, thermonuclear weapons and nail clippers may no longer be carried in your carry-on baggage." In that case, it kinda makes sense.

And don't worry, I'll check back into this channel from time to time. Already faved. Though I had to create an account to do so...

bill

it's more puzzling that the vending machines are actually still working when nothing else on the ship seems to be

Turnsky

hey, even in apocalyptica, somebody's gotta line their wallets

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Lisky

... brings a whole new meaning to "burn baby burn" (obnoxious music)

bill

why do the stores sell guns, anyway, why don't they sell, like, chocolate bars, and skittles

MT Hazard

what's up with the giant power blocks anyway?

It's like luging around a breeze block to open your door

Also why do you never find a message like

'were out of milk, can you pick some up one the way home? Ok love you bye'

The reason Its just you is that AI allies are USELESS, if the enemies didn't kill them you would eventually.

bill

they are using high-quality, top-of-the-line door technology, the power needs are going to be through the roof

techmaster-glitch

Will I be able to watch this whole thing sometime later?