The ban game, v16

Started by Slowtini, January 07, 2009, 02:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisky

Corgatha is banned for his vanity...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Tyranastrasz

Basilisk is banned for his uncanny ability to sneak into the ban game as the first post on the next page, both getting in my way and escaping my notice, forcing me to type out a perfectly good ban to the person before him, only to see his post when I scroll down to click, "post," forcing me to write a completely different ban.

Lisky

Tyra is banned because i'm a ninja... and he never saw it coming

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Ren Gaulen

Basilisk is banned because I am a samurai - a ninja's natural enemy! >:[

Lisky

Ren is banned because it was a trap... no one expects a ninja-pirate... with GUNS!

Ren Gaulen

Basilisk is banned because *BLAM!* nobody expects a samurai with a gun either.

Lisky

Ren is banned for he has not reached pally's level of comedic value yet according to my own personal scale

Angel

Ren is banned because there's only one thing that nobody ever, ever expects.

Basilisk is banned for spoiling a perfectly good ban.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ren Gaulen

Black Angel is banned because I am the Spanish Inquisition!! >:D

Corgatha Taldorthar

Ren Gaulen is banned because I expected that.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Mao

Corgi is banned for pointing out that Ren can be predictable with his twinkish outbursts.  Really now, just let him have his fun while the rest of us just sit back and chuckle.

Ren Gaulen

Mao is banned for trolling. :P

Lisky

Ren is banned because...  :boogie

Ren Gaulen

Basilisk is banned because.. :ipod

Lisky

ren is banned because somehow, after having a party, we wound up with more alcohol here than when we started... therefore he is banned while i'm in a state of perplexion at the conundrum

Mao

Basilisk2150 is banned because having more alcohol than you started with is cause for further celebration, not the dispensation of bans!

Lisky

Mao is banned because he doesn't seem to realize i banned ren on the grounds of my perplexation over the situation, and not the situation itself... when one has a party, the total alcohol at the place where the party is held at tends to go down... not up... which is what happened last night... seriously, there's 4 fifths of tequila sitting in the kitchen and it's not mine, or my roommate's...

Corgatha Taldorthar

basilisk is banned because I wanted another shot at Mao and he got in my way.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Mao

Corgi is banned so he can have ample opportunity to take shots at me.

Noone

Mao Laoren is banned so Corgatha Taldorthar will not.

Mao

Kobra is banned because it's the only way to give Corgi his shot.  See, I can be nice.  Just don't hold your breath for it.

Lisky

Mao is banned for i am a ninja

Mao

Basilisk is banned, for I am patient.

Ren Gaulen

Mao is banned because I got distracted and missed a few opportunities to ban him.

Mao

Ren is banned because I wouldn't want him to fail to get his revenge... nor me my own.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Mao Laoren is banned because waaaaaay back I was referring to the Spanish Inquisition skit, not any predictibility of Ren's. Also, he calls me "Corgi"

llearch n'n'daCorna

Corgi is banned because his avatar has nightlights.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lisky

llearch is banned for he is a fire hazard...

Angel

Basilisk is banned because I've had bronchitis for the past three days and I need to take it out on someone.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

Black_angel is banned because i don't want to see her hand if her hip reacts. (clean up the gutters people its a song paraphrasing quote
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey