The ban game, v16

Started by Slowtini, January 07, 2009, 02:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisky

Tyra is banned via the purple shirted eye stabber!

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Arcblade

Basilisk is banned for stabbing eyes. 

Tyranastrasz

Arcblade is banned because I found that other forum where the admin accidentally deleted your account and I still can't stop laughing about it every couple of minutes.

Lisky

Tyra is banned by my shock of him still retaining his ability to type despite his eyes having been stabbed by the purple shirted eye stabber

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Tyranastrasz

Basilisk is banned for thinking that anything with a purple shirt could actually sneak up close enough to me to stab my eyes out.

Angel

Tyran is banned because he thought of that already.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Corgatha Taldorthar

Black_Angel is banned recreationally.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Tyranastrasz

Angel is hit with a mortar ban for thinking that a comfortable conversational distance is close enough to stab me in the eye.

Corgatha Taldorthar is banned seriously.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Tyranastrasz  is banned for banning two people in one post
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Angel

Corgatha is banned so I can go to sleep.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Tyranastrasz

Angel is banned for sleeping. Sleep is for the weak.

Arcblade

Tyranastrasz is banned for laughing.  Seriously, you read Beastling, or you searched my name and found that forum?   :blankstare

shadowterm

Arcblade is banned for being stupid enough to type in the name Beastling so everyone can share in laughing at his shame.

Edit: I looked at the main page, and the first few comics. Not impressed. (But again, I'm into the more dark stuff anyway. *cough*inhuman*cough*)
/)//w//(\

Tyranastrasz

Shadowterm is banned for being inhuman. You're unbanned for sharing my conclusion that Beastling isn't exactly that impressive, though.

Ren Gaulen

Tyra is banned simply because I feel like it. Nothing personal. You're just the last in line.

Lisky

Ren is banned for his enjoyment of indiscriminate banning

Ren Gaulen

Basilisk is banned by a ridiculously overpowered attack.
SHINHA! GOSHOU SEN!!!
(It's a link, by the way.)

Mao

Ren is banned to make an example out of him:  Such violence is tiresome and will be dealt with swiftly.

Ren Gaulen

Mao

Ren is banned because I can't see youtube stuff at work.  Now... LISTEN TO MY SONG!

Ren Gaulen

Mao is banned because I don't want to hear his creepy singing! >:[

Corgatha Taldorthar

Ren Gaulen is banned because I haven't fully digested my breakfast.

Mao

Corgi is banned because every time I see his name.. all I can still see is this guy.

Sorry, just the way it is.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Mao Laoren is banned for not only calling me "Corgi", but for bringing up a really weird non sequiteur.

Mao

Corgi is banned because that phrase you used, non sequiteur [sic], it does not mean what I think you think it means.

*cookies if you catch the reference*

Ren Gaulen

Mao is banned for calling Corg "Corgi". :P

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mao Laoren is banned because I have some rope up here, but I do not think you want me to help you, as I am only waiting around to kill you. But I promise I will no kill you until you reach the top.

That's very comforting, but you're afraid I'll just have to wait. I hate waiting.

Not even if I give you my word as a Spaniard, since you've known too many Spaniards.

I swear on the soul of my father, Domingo Montoya, you will reach the top alive. And I will throw you the rope.

Ren Gaulen is banned for ruining a perfectly good ban.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lisky

Boxy is banned because it's not like he's set of car keys, now is it, and it's not like he's in-con-f***ing-spicuous

(another cookie to whoever gets the reference)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Basilisk is banned for quoting Bricktop.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lisky

boxy is banned for knowing all my quotes... damnit boxy...(either that, or he cheats and uses IMDB/google)