The ban game, v15

Started by Mao, November 06, 2008, 09:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

The1Kobra is banned along with Corgatha for underestimating the powers of the Box'en.  The Box'en is a mighty ruler, greater than the emperor.  More fearsome than the blood god.  More evil than the whole order of Chaos.   :mwaha  

He's also great for long term storage and fits easily into most overhead storage compartments.  :3

Corgatha Taldorthar

Mowser is banned for using the word "boxen". The proper word is box. "en" is only a proper suffix when attached to the Moxen from Magic the Gathering.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Corgatha is banned for attempting to correct, incorrectly, the grammar and spelling of Mowser.

"Boxen" is correct when applied to The Box.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Noone

Ilearch n'n'daCorna is banned because according to the dictionary, no it's not.
Main Entry:
    1box Listen to the pronunciation of 1box
Pronunciation:
    \ˈbäks\
Function:
    noun
Inflected Form(s):
    plural box or box·es
Etymology:
    Middle English, from Old English, from Latin buxus, from Greek pyxos
Date:
    before 12th century

Mao

Kobra is banned because the Box'en need not trouble himself with the lower lifeforms!  That is the role of his humble followers!  The order of the one true box!  All hail the Box'en!   >:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mowser is banned, for the Greater Storage!

Corgatha Taldorthar

llearch n'n'daCorna is banned through playing a Mox Ruby, Mox Jet, Mox Emerald, Forest, tapping the Forest and Emerald to play channel, paying 19 life for 19 colorless mana, tapping the Jet and Ruby, and casting a 20 point disintigrate spell.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Noone

Corgatha Taldorthar is banned because one, it's easier to do it with a black lotus and a mountain, two, very few are going to get the reference, and three, because I think fireball is flashier than disintegrate and more sorcerers take evocation than transmutation.

Corgatha Taldorthar

The1Kobra is banned for daring to talk MTG strategy to me foo! Play the game and beat me a few more times first :p

Noone

Corgatha is banned because I play a mountain.

Corgatha Taldorthar

The1Kobra is banned because red decks are lame, unless you're doing that irritating spam out the mana flares and chuck Shivan Dragons and huge fireballs strategy.

Noone

Corgatha Taldorthar is banned because while probably not the most effective, a mana flare and gauntlet of might deck with 20 point fireballs is loads of fun to play. And yes, I like dwaggies.

Jairus

The1Kobra is banned because I don't understand what you're speaking. Fire Tsunami.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Noone

Mao

Kobra is banned for the GREATER STORAGE!  >:O

Ren Gaulen

Gentlemen! I like Ban Game. Gentlemen! I love Ban Game. Let there be bans. Mowser! You are next! *BAN!*

LionHeart

Ren Gaulen is banned for not speaking proper like what I do.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

llearch n'n'daCorna

LionHeart is banned for having lightning in his avatar.

LionHeart

llearch is banned for that shocking observation.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Ren Gaulen

LionHeart is banned because his avatar could become even cooler if it was on fire.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned for heresy.

LionHeart

Ren is banned for being confused about thermodynamics. Fire doesn't make things cooler, it makes them hotter.

llearch is banned for getting in the way of my banning of Ren.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

e_voyager

Lionheart is banned for i am summoning Godzilla!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Mao

E_voyager is banned in the name of freedom!  For spaciousness!  FOR THE GREATER STORAGE! >:O

Ren Gaulen

Mowser is banned for Greater Ban! >:D

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned for valuable cash discounts.

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna is banned because everything you try to store in him disappears!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Corgatha Taldorthar

E-Voyager is banned because I don't like Mega man.

VSMIT

Corthaga is banned because Rock is awesome.

Slowtini

VSMIT is banned because Rock is Dead.