The ban game, v15

Started by Mao, November 06, 2008, 09:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corgatha Taldorthar

Black_Angel is banned for being a vampire liking person. Animated suits of armor, disembodied floating skulls, and githzerai are *much* cooler.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Noone

Corgatha Taldorthar is banned because he forgot to add rogue modrons, insane burning flying sorcerers, brash tieflings, and lawful tan'ari to the list.

Jairus

The1Kobra is banned because I have to confess that the weirdest dream I can immediately recall having involved all of the schools I went to crammed into one area and dinosaurs. And raptors. Lots of raptors.

That thing about the clockwork robot army battling demons as wizards throw spells is from one of my story ideas.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

e_voyager

Jairus is banned because my dreams can drive people insane.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Slowtini

e_voyager is banned because I think mine DID drive me insane.

I can remember crazy details from it.
Like how on the side of every ship, was a sort of coppery panel, with a twisty knob on it, that would be used to gain access to the cockpit.

The drive unit looked like a Searl effect generator.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Slowtini is banned because all this talk of dreams is making me sleepy.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Ren Gaulen

You won't ban my dreams, Corgatha. But my dreams.. WILL BAN YOU!! >:D

Jairus

Nii-san is banned because I don't remember my dreams from last night.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Mao

Jairus is banned for giving off a Wapanese vibe with all this Nii-san stuff.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mowser is banned for removing the ring Jubblies gave him.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

llearch is banned because I removed it for you man!  I removed it for you!  Why would you do that to me!?  I thought we had something real man!

Corgatha Taldorthar

Mao Laoren is banned for his hogging of all the exclamation points. Now I need to use the number 1 to emphasize my points1

Mao

Corgi is banned for not understanding the excruciating pain that comes when one is rejected by the one that one loves most.  llearch!  WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?

Corgatha Taldorthar

Mao Laoren is banned in his moment of emotional vulnerability.

e_voyager

Corgatha Taldorthar is banned because attacking and weak enemies gets you no real EXP and thus he is banned that stronger banners may take his place.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Angel

...E_voyager is banned for proving that video games promote social Darwinism.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

Black Angel is banned for not disproving me. the truth is out there. i want to believe.

Corgatha Taldorthar

E_Voyager is banned because he thought I was an opportunist. I'll take anyone on, ya hear me!?

Mao

Corgi is banned to appease the people who work towards the greater good.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Mao Laoren is banned because string approaches to Justice and Punishment are workign towards the greater good. Plus, I don't like being called "Corgi"

Mao

Corgi is banned because I don't like typing out his full name, so I guess that puts us at a standstill on this issue.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Mao Laoren is banned because all he has to do is copy and paste the name from the last post in the topic summary like I do.

Mao

Corgi is banned because that still sounds like more work than just typing out 'Corgi' to me.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Mao Laoren is banned for being lazy. Besides, a mouse motion and a ctrl+C and then a ctrl+V is two key motions and a mousehand motion. That's less than typing out five letters.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Corga is banned due to negative vibes. And for complaining about being called Corgi.

Woof woof.

Cogidubnus

llearch is banned, because he's harshing on my mellow.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cogidubnus is banned, because hashish is illegal, immoral, and fatteningslimming.

Corgatha Taldorthar

llearch n'n'daCorna  is banned for having a mustache in his avatar.

Slowtini

Corgarthar is banned by the first and last 5 letters of his name.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Slowtini is banned despite coming up with an actually pretty cool nickname for me. Sorry man, it's not personal.