Furrae Chronicles: Webs of Destiny (OOC) [M] {2} - Closed

Started by Gareeku, July 12, 2006, 01:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareeku

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 20, 2007, 11:40:03 AM
Quote from: Gareeku on May 20, 2007, 11:07:23 AM
However, in the room is a magical ornament, which prevents the group and the bounty hunters Meanwhile, Gareeku is now in the grasp of the demon, and is injured even more as the battle begins.

Erm. I think this sentence is missing a bit in the middle somehow :-]

*sneaks out again*

Yes. Thank you. I did notice. But I don't appreciate you just coming in to correct me then walking out again. Why post here if you're not involved in the rp? It is quite annoying.

llearch n'n'daCorna

As it happens, it's one of the few where I actually watch the RP, rather than just monitoring the OOC threads.

I wasn't attempting to correct, I was enquiring, since it didn't make sense as it was. Having been reading the thread, I could figure out what was missing, but Gabi would have had more trouble, I think. And, since you've said you don't like anyone not actually RPing to post anything in the OOC thread, I'll just leave you to it, next time.

Sorry if that came across all wrong.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gabi

Thank you, Gareeku! :hug

And please don't get mad at llearch, he was only trying to help.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Gareeku

Sorry about that. Maybe it's because i'm just used to Llearch's sarcasm or something i dunno. Maybe i did snap. I've just been very very stressed out with having to do loads of assignments and preparing for exams at the same time.

Gabi

Gareeku

*Sigh* I would have liked Gareeku to actually take part in this fight, but I guess that isn't going to bloody happen.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Gareeku on May 26, 2007, 04:00:33 PM
*Sigh* I would have liked Gareeku to actually take part in this fight, but I guess that isn't going to bloody happen.
Well, you've got to admit that a near-dead Gareeku is the impression you've given so far. :B

You've beaten him pretty much to death, broken at least one limb and IIRC given him a wound which will kill him in fairly short order without surgery or some kind of magical healing in addition to the fact that his life is, by all accounts, rapidly running out.
Now Gabi might be able to fix the bullet wound, I'm not sure how good she is with internal injuries.

I can if you wish remove the bit about Gareeku's pulse, and you are perfectly welcome to disrupt the teleportation, but I can't be the only one with the impression that he's a goner unless something incredible happens.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Gareeku

I was hoping that the combined healing abilities of Mel and gabi would be enough to heal Gareeku, but obviously if Jakob is teleporting him somewhere else he can't be healed by them as he would be in a different location. I would have thought that was pretty obvious.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Gareeku on May 26, 2007, 04:24:25 PM
obviously if Jakob is teleporting him somewhere else he can't be healed by them as he would be in a different location. I would have thought that was pretty obvious.

The missing step is Jakob returning to pick up Gabi afterwards.  I'm not sure he can take more than one passenger.

Paladin Sheppard

Sorry I've been away guys still going to be spoty on my posts for atleast another week or so.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Paladin Sheppard on May 26, 2007, 07:55:59 PM
Sorry I've been away guys still going to be spoty on my posts for atleast another week or so.
I doubt anyone will mind.  It's more important that you're okay.

Gareeku

Ok guys. I'm going to TRY and organise another roll call, seeing as the last one kinda went tits-up. The reason why is basically because there are a couple of members who've been posting loads in other sections of the forum, but not in the rp. So have at it.

Tapewolf

I'm present, as usual.
As I understand it James has intermittent access/heavy workload, so he's liable to be a bit spotty for the time being.  You've probably read RJ's post about Paladin in 'The Villa', so he's pretty much out for the count.

Gareeku

Don't worry, I understand the situation with those guys. I'm more referring to RJ and and Sheridan really, but I thought I'd better get a roll call going anyway.

Sunblink

I'm still in. I'm sorry about the lack of activity on my part... things have been moving so hectically that it's a bit hard to catch up. But I promise that I'll be more active now.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Mel Dragonkitty

My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Aisha deCabre

You know I'm here, but just out of courtesy I'll also answer the roll.   :3

Though I sense a swift kicking of some who don't.  >.>
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Gabi

You people move so fast... you even post while I'm typing! And I have to give a class tomorrow, I'm glad I managed to get a post in.

This means I'm in, but can't post as often as others are posting. I'll do my best to keep up.

Gareeku

No worries Gabi, glad to see you able to post. Good luck with giving the class. :)

Gabi

James StarRunner

It's nice to see you able to participate again Pal!

Just don't shoot me by mistake... I'm already injured.

Gareeku

for Tapewolf and Aisha: I'm going to let you decide how your characters deal with the assassins by giving control of the assassins over to you. Word of advice: they're not pushovers like the guards are. They are more skilled in both magic and other fighting, plus they are very agile.

Gabi

Mel: I liked your post. If only Mel knew... Gabi doesn't care at all about what race her allies are.

Gareeku

I'm thinking of giving up on FC, both the original story as well as this rp.

Why? No one cares about it, for starters. The vast majority of people who are in this rp are only here because their character(s) is in the original story. People only read the original story because I offered to have people's characters be part of it. If I hadn't done that then nobody would have read it at all.

Half of the people in the rp haven't even fucking READ the original story either, and that fucking hurts. It's a kick in the teeth. All people care about is their personal gain out of anything. If FC had been a comic then I am certain it would actually generate interest seeing as all people give a shit about is looking at pretty pictures.

I love writing, but if no one gives a shit about the work that one produces then what is the point. I'm fed up of being taken advantage of like this. No one gives a toss about the story. People only give a shit about featuring their character(s) in stories and pretty pictures. Thanks guys.

techmaster-glitch

NOOOOOO! I've read the original story, loved it, and have read this entire RP, and am always waiting for the next post so I can read it! I love this stuff! I don't wanna see it die! Especially when the entire party is in the middle of a big boss battle! Please, everyone, buck up and continue your posting!

P.S. When and where are the next chapters for the original story? The thread on page four of the Tower of Art only goes up to chapter 38, if i remeber correctly.

Gareeku

Tapewolf

Quote from: Gareeku on June 12, 2007, 07:25:11 PM
I love writing, but if no one gives a shit about the work that one produces then what is the point. I'm fed up of being taken advantage of like this. No one gives a toss about the story. People only give a shit about featuring their character(s) in stories and pretty pictures. Thanks guys.

Well obviously that's up to you.  It would be a shame though - some of it has been really, really fun to read as well as write, and I for one would be interested to know how it was supposed to end, and who was responsible for the kidnappings.

techmaster-glitch

You are in the vast minority
no... :( dammit... :crying
I'm sure I'm not the only one, but even if I am, shouldn't it continue because of that?

"As long as a single student wishes to attend Hogwarts, then Hogwarts should remain open for that student."
Professor McGonnagal, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Gabi

You know what? I liked the story long before my character was in it, and I joined the game because I liked the story and thought it would be fun. But if that's how you see it, I think you should revise your attitude. Because no matter how much I like a story (which I believe I have mentioned many times, along with praise to your writing skills) I don't like writers who treat their readers like rubbish or throw random fits of anger, whether it's just to attract attention and praise or for some other reason I ignore.

So if you're just having a bad day, I'll understand this and ignore this ever happened. But if that's really how you view us, then keep your writings and your game to yourself.

Sorry for being rude, but I feel hurt by your comment. You're not the only one who has feelings, so please think a little more before attacking the people who support you like that.