Cordata, Working

Started by Nino, July 11, 2006, 11:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supercheese

(<-- my character, same as Christopher Davis in the Furrae RP)

>.>
<.<
Hair looks kinda...  :meh.
The ears are big, but I liked them so much I didn't want to downsize them. [insert earzilla comment here]

Meh, not a complete disaster...

The base sheet is great! I like Gabi's too.

Quote from: Kattuccino on August 01, 2006, 07:19:16 PMIf you don't mind me saying, the eyes look kind of wonky, and the shade of green you use to outline the hair could be darker/less saturated. Other than that though not bad ^__^

Hmm... I disagree, but I'm no artist...

Damien Holtz

Quote from: Supercheese on August 01, 2006, 07:20:51 PMThe ears are big, but I liked them so much I didn't want to downsize them. [insert earzilla comment here]
Aiiieeeeee!! It's Earzilla!!!

Here's my shot at it...

Edit: Dang! in retrospect I should've saved it as a PNG file.

oh well. I've got to make the background transparent, too...

Gabi

Thanks, Cheese. Big ears, yes, but it does look cute. *Looks at Damien's.* Ooooh, shiny!
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Gabi

Quote from: Kattuccino on August 01, 2006, 07:19:16 PM
Quote from: Gabi on August 01, 2006, 06:53:40 PM
Thanks for the base chart! I've done one of my character. It's not as good as yours, but I guess it's not bad for a first try.

Oooh, nifty. If you don't mind me saying, the eyes look kind of wonky, and the shade of green you use to outline the hair could be darker/less saturated. Other than that though not bad ^__^
Thanks for your input. ^_^ You made me look up 'wonky' in the urban dictionary. Are you referring to the eyes themselves, or the wite markings around them?

I tried different shades for the hair and settled for one with the same value as the other border, but I can always keep looking.

[Edit: ouch. Double-post. Sorry, it was an accident. If a mod comes, he/she can merge the two posts.]

Gareeku

They look fine to me...

Awesome job, Gabi. :)

Damien Holtz

Quote from: Gabi on August 01, 2006, 07:32:07 PM*Looks at Damien's.* Ooooh, shiny!
Yes, I went to town with the gradients for the hair. The result is kind of nice, anyway :B

Dakata

*Tries to make one*

Mine sucks because I was being lazy. D':

...The tail's fat. D: *Too lazy to fix it*

Edit: My thingie is crap compared to all of the ones you made, Kat. D:

Damien Holtz

Supercheese

Kinda a different one... I think this one might have avatar potential for me...

Different ears, hair still weird.  :U  Oh, and small animation.

Damien Holtz

Teh NEW AND IMPROVED, PNG-O-RIZED THINGY!

F@&#!! Photobucket turns the transparent background white...

Gabi

Then why don't you use Imageshack?

Suwako

Quote from: Damien Holtz on August 02, 2006, 05:36:41 AM

*purrrrr*

Damien Holtz

Quote from: Aiyno Wolf on August 02, 2006, 06:46:46 AM
Quote from: Damien Holtz on August 02, 2006, 05:36:41 AM

*purrrrr*

Honoes! Damien has been framed!

Using it like an avatar because I'm so pointless :U

Miaka

ugh, I botched up the clothing so badly on this one.  but, eh, I like the hair.

Nino

Quote from: Miaka on August 02, 2006, 07:22:10 PM
ugh, I botched up the clothing so badly on this one.  but, eh, I like the hair.

Oh, the hair does look nice on that one <3

Hey, just to let you know people, these requests are coming along slower than I thought they would, so it might take me awhile to get them all done. Sorry about the delay ^__^;

Amber Williams

Behold the power of MS Paint and a lot of free time...AKA: Amber fails at this and life

Aridas

nooo amber wins in at least one out of two categories! *hugs the mikelo*

llearch n'n'daCorna

Now all we need is for someone to come up with a Sanguine, and use the move tag on them both...

And we'll have strip 168 :-)+)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Shadrok

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 03, 2006, 03:40:13 AM
Now all we need is for someone to come up with a Sanguine, and use the move tag on them both...

And we'll have strip 168 :-)+)

Would also need a Anthicus one.

Damien Holtz

Gabi

That's really cute, Amber! Your cuteness powers win again! And Miaka, both is huggable... or would be, if it weren't a set of pixels on a screen. Have some tea, both of you.

Nino

Quote from: Amber Panyko on August 03, 2006, 01:13:31 AM

Behold the power of MS Paint and a lot of free time...AKA: Amber fails at this and life

=O

You win =P

Caswin

Yay!  Amber gets a non-fail point!
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

nagrom1234

i didn't have any ideas as to which character to base it off of and not take the risk of copywright infringment, so i made one up.
its Demon.
took 3-4 hours

:meh... at least i tried

edit: can anyone see the picture?

JousterL

Guess I'm the late one to the party... XD

I know ya said 5 requests and then wait, so just add me as "Interested" until your line empties out. :)
I'm not so good at graphical art, but I'm told I'm decent at storywriting, so that'd be something I could contribute back to the cause. :3

Nino

Quote from: JousterL on August 04, 2006, 08:52:59 PM

I know ya said 5 requests and then wait, so just add me as "Interested" until your line empties out. :)
I'm not so good at graphical art, but I'm told I'm decent at storywriting, so that'd be something I could contribute back to the cause. :3

Sure, I'll add your name to the list.

Everyone: I'm so so sorry it's been taking me so long... I know excuses are pretty lame, but if you care to know, I just went through a bad breakup and needed some time away from the computer to put my life back together. I'm still not completely okay, but I'll try to get a few done this weekend.

Nikki

Quote from: Kattuccino on August 04, 2006, 09:47:37 PM
Quote from: JousterL on August 04, 2006, 08:52:59 PM

Sure, I'll add your name to the list.

Everyone: I'm so so sorry it's been taking me so long... I know excuses are pretty lame, but if you care to know, I just went through a bad breakup and needed some time away from the computer to put my life back together. I'm still not completely okay, but I'll try to get a few done this weekend.

Take as long as you have to hun =3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Amber Williams

If I'm allowed to get my life sorted out before getting back into comics, then I'm pretty sure you are more than free to take all the time you need before you even consider doing free images for the forum. 

Anyways...as some people suggested, an Anthicus.

I'm not sure if I should add it to my sig...cause I'd prolly have to displace the chain-chomp...hmmm...decisions decisions...

Paladin Sheppard

Heh just resise the chainchop and stick them next to it  :P