Cordata, Working

Started by Nino, July 11, 2006, 11:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabi

Yes, it would be nice to have the bases. :3
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Miaka

Yeah, I'd love to give a shot at a few, they look like fun. if you ever do decide to put out a base, that is.
*debates asking for a Miaka one... ah screw it.* If you have the time, perhaps could I ask for one? if you don't want to, that's fine.

Netami

This is the part where you take commissions.

ITOS

Quote from: Netami on July 29, 2006, 08:18:16 PM
This is the part where I quote Netami.

It's also the part where I give you a lot of praise for you excellent work and bangs my head against a wall for not having a pay pall account.

:banghead
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Nino

Quote from: ITOS on July 30, 2006, 03:38:11 PM
Quote from: Netami on July 29, 2006, 08:18:16 PM
This is the part where I quote Netami.

It's also the part where I give you a lot of praise for you excellent work and bangs my head against a wall for not having a pay pall account.

:banghead

HAHAHA

You think people would actually pay for these? Hahaha... That's funny. I actually wish I could do commissions though (not for these, but for regular art), but I have no idea how to set it up.

2 Things:

-I'm bored, so I'll take requests. Post here if you want one
-I'll edit this post with bases in a moment

Gareeku

oooh! I'd like one please! ^.^

reference: (the wolf in colour in this pic) - Red fingerless gloves, blue sleeveless martial arts gi, black martial arts belt, sandals.

Thank you! ^.^

Nino

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I had no idea making a base sheet would take so long. And go figure; this uses like only half the stuff I actually made too (a lot of the older stuff was crap anyway though, so eh). I also put some examples in there of the more unusual ones I've done.

Hair and clothes must be done on your own.

To everyone: I'm being nice enough to let you guys make your own, so please respect that and don't go whoring them out without giving me credit ^__^

Amber: I'd love to see a Mikelo one <3 I bet you could do these 10x better than I ever could =P

I'm putting requests pending on the front page.

Supercheese

I think I'll try making one. If I don't butcher it and it actually turns out half-decent, I'll consider it an accomplishment. >.>

Zina

I would adore one if you're still taking requests. :3
One of InMotion would make me ever-so-happy. XD
http://www.deviantart.com/view/6950379/ old ref sheet, but for the most part everything is still the same
Except for the tail. It looks more like this now- http://www.deviantart.com/view/14045545/

I'd be more than happy to draw something for you in return. :3

Nino

Quote from: Zina on August 01, 2006, 12:32:26 AM
I would adore one if you're still taking requests. :3
One of InMotion would make me ever-so-happy. XD
http://www.deviantart.com/view/6950379/ old ref sheet, but for the most part everything is still the same
Except for the tail. It looks more like this now- http://www.deviantart.com/view/14045545/

I'd be more than happy to draw something for you in return. :3

Of course =) I'll take up to five requests at a time; any more and I'll get stressed.

And I'd love for you to draw something for me in return, but it certainly wouldn't be required at all. Send me a pm or message on DeviantArt if you want ^__^

topher chee

ooh, I would like to make a request, here you can find many refs of my char. if you need anything else, just reply........
http://fusheelantreeno.deviantart.com/

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'm tempted to make a request, just to challenge you. *smirk*

Also because it amuses me to make life difficult for people who try to draw my avatar - although IIRC, Amber did fairly well with the boxpron.jpg that isn't obviously linked on her site anymore (more's the pity) (oh, and it wasn't me either, although it's been a while now...)

See.. my avatar is a box. Nothing more, nothing less. Well.. ok, so he has sunnies and a trenchcoat, sometimes. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Silverfoxr

if your taking requests i would love one :)
one of savrin if possible :D http://www.furfire.org/gallery/artwork/confused_sav (minus the tail )
i would love to pay you back for it

llearch n'n'daCorna

I think that's either four or five, depending on if you count me :-)

Gareeku, Supercheese, Topher Chee, myself, and Silverfoxr.

Or so it looks :)

Damien Holtz

Ah-HAH! It is time for teh me to request! Because I'm lazy and st00pid, I've just doodled a little something in MSPaint for a reference pic. Ta-dah!

Brown hair with white tips, grey fur, black stripes, black ring around eye, black ear, red t-shirt, yellow tabard, brown pants, dark brown belt, green eyes, pink nose and red converse. I forgot the tail, but it's just a regular grey tale with black stripes.

Simple as that. :U

Nino

Anyone who wants to do something in return can pm me (after I'm done their request so I know you actually like it) and we can work something out =)

I'm off to work on these. Hopefully I can get a couple done today.

llearch n'n'daCorna, I have no idea how I would do a box Cordata, but I can try just for laughs =P

Supercheese

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 01, 2006, 04:30:20 AM
I think that's either four or five, depending on if you count me :-)

Gareeku, Supercheese, Topher Chee, myself, and Silverfoxr.

Or so it looks :)

No, actually, mine was just a response to the posting of the base sheet, not a request.

Nikki

*small voice, twiddling thumbs* if..you have time later...Xze would like one...

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Supercheese on August 01, 2006, 01:31:31 PM
No, actually, mine was just a response to the posting of the base sheet, not a request.

You're right, it was. My apologies. :-)

... of course, the artist gets final say, and me waffling is totally pointless :-)

Nino

Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 01, 2006, 01:37:38 PM

Of course =) Go ahead and just give me the description and I'll add you to the list.

Quote... of course, the artist gets final say, and me waffling is totally pointless :-)

Ha, that made me laugh so much <D And yeah, it looks like I'll be going against my five-request rule. I guess it doesn't matter since I figure I'll be doing these for people anyway in the long run, and as long as it doesn't turn into 100 requests pending =P

Damien Holtz

Garghll. I'm trying my hand at making one of my own... it isn't nearly as hard as I thought, but I've no doubt you can make a better one, Kattuccino. :U

Nikki

Quote from: Kattuccino on August 01, 2006, 04:47:17 PM
Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 01, 2006, 01:37:38 PM

Of course =) Go ahead and just give me the description and I'll add you to the list.

Quote... of course, the artist gets final say, and me waffling is totally pointless :-)

Ha, that made me laugh so much <D And yeah, it looks like I'll be going against my five-request rule. I guess it doesn't matter since I figure I'll be doing these for people anyway in the long run, and as long as it doesn't turn into 100 requests pending =P
Yay!! ok um...Short black hair with red at the top, black foxeh ears, black body with loooong fluffy tail with a purple stripe, right eye gold, left light blue (no pupil), crescent moon over right eye, 2 purple stripes over each side of face, red shirt and dark green pants with orange skulls on the bottoms, blue angel wings, stray fang on left side of mouth and big claws X3 if you can on the hind feet, put teh raptor claws?

Reference for teh Xze and pants
reference for wingies

omg, my character ish complicated!! 'A'

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Miaka

Well, I did ask for one, but, meh.

I think the best reference pic I have would be my avatar.... so white/blue squirrel, very light grey for eyes, light blue hair, clothes would be either entirely black or entirely blue. (I know black is hell to shade well in MSpaint, so I'd say go with blue) If you feel like doing it, I'm prolly make one anyways, so.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Kattuccino on August 01, 2006, 04:47:17 PM

Ha, that made me laugh so much <D

*bow* we aim to please.

...ourselves, mostly, but still... :-)

ITOS

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 01, 2006, 06:19:56 PM*bow* we aim to please.

...ourselves, mostly, but still... :-)

We? How many people can hide in that box? :U

I mean besides Taski...
This generic comment was brought to you by:

llearch n'n'daCorna

Absolutely none.

*cough*.

It was a royal "we" :-P

Gabi

Thanks for the base chart! I've done one of my character. It's not as good as yours, but I guess it's not bad for a first try.

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Kenji

Quote from: Gabi on August 01, 2006, 06:53:40 PM
Thanks for the base chart! I've done one of my character. It's not as good as yours, but I guess it's not bad for a first try.

Hehe. It's like looking at one of Gabi's baby pictures. :3

Nino

Quote from: Miaka on August 01, 2006, 05:35:55 PM
Well, I did ask for one, but, meh.

I think the best reference pic I have would be my avatar.... so white/blue squirrel, very light grey for eyes, light blue hair, clothes would be either entirely black or entirely blue. (I know black is hell to shade well in MSpaint, so I'd say go with blue) If you feel like doing it, I'm prolly make one anyways, so.

Oops, sorry, I must have missed it =x

I'll got ahead and add your name to the list =)

Quote from: Gabi on August 01, 2006, 06:53:40 PM

Oooh, nifty. If you don't mind me saying, the eyes look kind of wonky, and the shade of green you use to outline the hair could be darker/less saturated. Other than that though not bad ^__^