[Art] Zina: Check it out. It's an update. (12/13/07)

Started by Zina, July 11, 2006, 06:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Janus cute?

Why, of course!
19 (57.6%)
No, I hate Janus. GOD.
4 (12.1%)
Who?
4 (12.1%)
I guess, if you're into that kind of thing.
6 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Zina

It's my revenge for stealing InMotion's tail. D:
Internet counter sue!!!

Amber Williams

xHaZxMaTx

Tapewolf

Uh oh, artist fight.  I'm getting out of the way D:

Nice Llama though.  And it will be fun to see if anyone recognises where the Jakob picture comes from when it's finished :P

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zina

xHaZxMaTx

Zina

Amber Williams

I'm gonna rock you on through Electric Avenue. And then I'll take you higher! :lucca

Zina

Amber Williams

Oh that's it!

From this day forth I own all that is gay! Which is about 90% of your cast!...and maybe about 45% of the forum.  ITS ALL MINE!

xHaZxMaTx

Kenji

Quote from: Amber Panyko on October 10, 2006, 07:49:57 PM
Oh that's it!

From this day forth I own all that is gay! Which is about 90% of your cast!...and maybe about 45% of the forum.  ITS ALL MINE!

Screw the forum, you own about 50% of the world! 90% if you count the high school student's definition of what's "gay".

Aridas

Amber Williams

xHaZxMaTx

Zina

Supercheese

I could post what the Encyclopædia Dramatica has to say about copyrights... but I think I'll refrain.

Paladin Sheppard

We back to comlplementing teh Zina art!

Firstly Chibis rock

Secondly Llama rules

Can't wait for the finished Tapewolf

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Magic

You all lose.

Anyway, still love the Llama; but love the Zephyr more. Might go for collab. sometime, Zina? I have something in mind--

True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Zedd

Quote from: Ink on October 10, 2006, 10:08:35 PM

You all lose.

Anyway, still love the Llama; but love the Zephyr more. Might go for collab. sometime, Zina? I have something in mind--

The doctor is going to kill us all with ideas! Run! *flails*

Roureem Egas

Quote from: Amber Panyko on October 10, 2006, 07:49:57 PM
Oh that's it!

Isn't the triangle supposed to be upside-down for the gay symbol?

Your art makes me go :D with a little of :O, Zina. I really like the llama's pose especially.

Zina

Quote from: Ink on October 10, 2006, 10:08:35 PM

You all lose.

Sho' thing. Hit me up next time you see me online, sir. X3

Jack McSlay

owned.

regardless, the art is very nice... special props for Dorian, his design is really cool
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Mathell

*wonders just what the heck he's gotten himself into by join'n the forums*

Alondro

*Charline grins*  Oh, by joining the forums, you're doomed.  There's no hope for you anymore.  *copyrights Mohammad's image!*  Now THAT would get WWIII going!   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

KarlOmega1

And after WWIII, A guy named Cochran will invent Warp drive...XD
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Nikki

:< now i REALLY want photoshop!

or corel photo-paint XD

Awesome arts!!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Supercheese

Quote from: Xze-Xze on October 11, 2006, 03:29:17 PM
:< now i REALLY want photoshop!

*cough*piratedcopies*cough*aren'tthathardtofind*cough*ontheinternets*cough*

...dang, I must be really sick. That was a long coughing fit.