Photo Album! Post your info here

Started by Damaris, July 09, 2006, 07:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damaris

Rules for the photo album:

1) You MUST have a picture.  However, no one said it has to be actually you.  (okay.  Edited:  If it is an actual photograph, it must either be you, or a non-human entity of appropriate taste.  You may also have any drawn item of appropriate taste that you like instead, or as well)

2) You must have a short summary- however, this will most likely be edited by Darkmoon, as he is wont to do.

3) You must have at least 2 favorite things.

You can pop up to the top of the forum and click on "CM Site" to access the photo album if you are interested in seeing previous entries.

Keep in mind- the Photo Album is time intensive and is usually updated rarely.  It may take a while for it to get done.  Please try to keep chatter in this thread to a minimum, so that we can actually find the updates ;)  We would hate to have to close the thread and start all over because of the massive quantity of off-topic posts.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Gareeku

Yes, this is my uglyliness for all the world to see in all its glory. This photo was taken about 2-3 months ago. I was hungover at the time, hence why it looks like my eyes are half closed.

2 favourite things? Let's see...

1. Liverpool football club - I've supported this wonderful soccer team ever since i can remember. watching them win the european champions league for the 5th time was one of the happiest days of my life. I love 'em.

2. Fighting games - Yeah i know...call be barbaric, but i do love fighting games with a passion. I don't why, but i just do. So there.  >_>

Gabi

2. Gabi is an All Purpose Fox (more precisely vixen), and an overall friendly and creative individual; she prefers to rely on her mind rather than violence to deal with problems, and enjoys deep and thought-provoking conversations as well as silly and crazy ones. Real life location: Buenos Aires, Argentina.

3. Writing, all other forms of art, friendship... and tea. :D
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Fizzbit

I'm a teenager who does her best to keep her good grades in school while managing her hobbies and extracurricular activities. I'm a big fan of video games, and my favorite series are: Metroid, Zelda, Castlevania. I also like to draw and plan to major in Graphic Design in college. I wouldn't call myself a tomboy, but neither am I "girly".

Favorite things... Drawing and playing video games. Definitely :D

Damaris

Damn, Clara.  That's a really good photo of you.  (*coughcamerawhorecough*) ;)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Dakata

Dragon-y Dakata
(If some people bother me enough, I'll post my RL pic. :P And if you want the pic resized, you can do it yourself or PM me and I'll do it...I got nothin' better to do anyways..>>)

Edit: ~*Gasp!*~

Also Known As...: Dakata Kurio Tasaki, Daka, 'Kata, Daka-Baka, D.T., DemonTiger, Pain in the ***

Bio: ....I'm very very evil and no one knows whether I'm a boy or a girl. D:
B-day: May 19th, 1992
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Monkey
Result: Monkey-Taur! :o *Eats a banana* Kiikiikii! DX
Likes: Dragons, Manga, Comics, Anime, Dragons, Yaoi, Shounen-Ai, Video games, Dragons, Being cwazy, chatting, being Dakata-ish, Dragons, Drawing, Being lazy, Food, Dragons.
Dislikes: Preppy people, n00bs, Trolls, Flamers, HEALTHY FOOD D:

Favorite Food(s): Hot Pockets, Shrimp, Steak, Chicken, Pizza, Nachos, Junk food...
Favorite Movie(s): The Nightmare Before Christmas. X3
Favorite Anime(s): Detective Conan / Case Closed...and Yu-Gi-Oh! I guess. XP
Favorite Non-Anime-y Show(s): Law and Order/Law and Order CI/Law and Order SVU...<<...>>...Shuddap.
Favorite Color(s): Dark Red/Maroon/Blood Red :P (Dakata likie red!)
Favorite Video Game(s): Banjo-Kazooie / Banjo-Tooie / Animal Crossing (D: It's stealing my liiiife!)
Favorite Manga(s): Hands Off / Kill Me, Kiss Me...Grim Tales from down below (One of Bleedman's comics) if that counts.
Favorite Non-Manga-y Comic(s): DMFA, Kevin and Kell, Carpe Diem...some others...Can't remember...*Waah*
Favorite Music Genre Thingie: Rock. Like stuff by Godsmack...and stuff.
Hobbies: Drawing/Doodling, Reading webcomics, Reading manga, Looking at Shounen-ai/Yaoi...alot, Reading ficcies (Sometimes >>), Chatting, Being a lazy bum.
Fear(s): Dogs, Needles, Heights (Sorta >>), Cameras, Being watched, Being very very wet (Not in a naughty way! >=P), PEOPLE!
Weaknesse(s): Tickles. D:

*Needs a life* D:

Darkmoon

Gareeku

Dakata

*Points and LAWLz...just because he/she can*

(LAWL = LOL)

bill

(Not actual photo of me)
Name: Sam Heddle, a.k.a. BillBuckner, a.k.a. "Honey Bunches of DEATH", a.k.a. "Hey WTF it's that guy".
Likes: Motorsports, Progressive Rock, online messageboards, Counter-Strike Source, Kimi Raikkonen, ripping off other people's summary formats.
Dislikes: The Hate! What's with all the hate?, pep talks, award assemblies, biology, O RLY owls.

Favorite foods: Chex Mix, Coca-Cola, Dr. Pepper, Ravioli, Burgers.
Favorite movies: "The Usual Suspects", "Ocean's Eleven", Anything James Bond, Anything Pixar.
Favorite TV shows: "Scrubs", "House", "Law and Order without Detective Tilted Head."
Music: Classic Genesis, Jethro Tull, Queensryche, Simon & Garfunkel, Rush.
Computer Games: Counter-Strike: Source, Grand Prix Legends (1967 F1 sim, kicks ass), NASCAR Racing 2003.

Poofyspikes

Name: Andrew Chung/Poofyspikes
Birthdate: March 26, 1988
Greek Zodiac: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Result: Worst. Sheep-breath. Ever.

If you ask his friends to describe him in one word, they will all respond "nerd" before they have time to think. He figures that people without senses of humor should quite promptly die. Painfully. Don't pester him, or he could very well find out where you live and slap you with a rather angry sturgeon. He also has an uncanny inability to sleep past 10 a.m. Everyone, please pity him. He needs the attention.

Favorite colors: dark blue, dark green, shades of gray.
Favorite foods: Pizza, Chinese takeout, tacos, burgers, anything at least marginally unhealthy.
Favorite TV shows: House, NUMB3RS, Grey's Anatomy, CSI + spinoffs, any sort of cooking show.
Favorite music: Most forms of rock, novelty music (Weird Al, Tom Lehrer, Capitol Steps)
Favorite games: Ratchet & Clank series, fighting games, Twisted Metal series, Kingdom Hearts series.
Time-wasting activities: Video games, webcomics, the Internet in general, reading, doodling.

Kio

(Doing what Poofyspikes did...

Next pic is a test

My Old Avatar...

Name:  Eric Tao/ huggable Kio
Birthday: May 22, 1993
Greek Zodiac: Gemini (Or Taurus, I dunno)
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Result: Twin chicken or Bull-chicken "Grab life by the feathers"
Favorite colors: Any kinda Blue
Favorite foods: Almost everything and yes *Gasp* Vegetables
Favorite TV shows: All Animes and Cartoons
Favorite music: Move your dead bones , 1000 miles , Boulevard of Broken dreams , and Simple and Clean.
Favorite games: Almost all GBA games especially Kingdom Hearts CoM, Soul Calibur II
Time-wasting activities: On the computer, doodling, eating, watching TV, doing nothing.

Lemme see IRL My parents are Taiwanese, but I was born in America so you can call me an ABC (American born Chinese).  I"m soooo fat and I'm sorta medium height.  Always on the computer un less around 7:00 Pm (GMT +5 Pacific I think) I go outside and play some soccer and stuff.  I love almost everything! I like people that like meh.  Not people that wanna eat meh.

RJ

Um, that's me... taken just a few minutes ago (with my barely workable camera) before posting this. Mind you, it's 3am so I look a bit out of it D: Enjoy...

Name: Alexandra aka. RJ (Raine Joybringer)  :rj
Birthdate: 12th March 1987
Greek Zodiac: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Lives in: They call it "Australia, mate"

Favs (I'll follow Poofy's example)
Fav colour: Purple... or orange... or maybe pink... oh, perhaps green or blue... heck, rainbow!
Fav food: Dark chocolate (70% cocoa), carrot sticks with peanut butter, pistachios, Strawberry Pocky, blueberries
Fav shows: Iron Chef, Scrubs, House, CSI, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Boston Legal
Fav movie types: J-horror, horror (zombies!), martial arts
Fav music: Ska, jazz, j-rock/pop, classical
Hobbies: Drawing, writing (fanfics and rants), reading, cosplay, half-finishing games (excepts for Kingdom Hearts, yay), Naruto (yes, I consider it a hobby)
Tries to be: A friend to everyone she meets, a little bit knowledgable on many things, an avid listener of rants/worries
Wishes: She wasn't a procrastinator, had a regular sleep schedule, and had a good camera D:

Suwako

Taken yesterday, Jep thats how I currently look.

Name: C. Manuel Jager (aka. Manuel Hunter)
Sanity: None
Greek Zodiac: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Lives in: The Netherlands

Favs
Fav colour/tint: Black, Dark blue, Red,  grey, white.
Fav snacks: Dark chocolate (70%+ cocoa), Chicken, Meat in general, Some fish
Fav food: Pizza
Fav drink: Cola, Energy drink.[/size]
Fav shows: Stargate SG1, Most action anime/manga
Fav music: Rock, hard Rock, Alternate metal, some Emo, Some elektro, Some pop, Some hardcore.
Hobbies: Drawing, writing (fanfics and rants), Reading (fantasy), Roleplay, Video-Gaming, sleeping
Tries to be: A nice person, Not anoying, Not Shy, Not drunk, Not depressed and Not lazy.
Wishes: PS3, Xbox360, Wii, Games, a Million(s),

Paladin Sheppard

Taken at 0130 after long arvo/night at work

Name: Joshua Sheppard
Lives in: Perth Australia
Greek Zodiac: Gemmi

Fav foods: Pizza Pasta and Chicken Kiev.
Fav tv shows: Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis
Fav anime: Hmm hard one i'll just do this:
Fav forumite: RJ  :rj  :D

ilpalazzo

An old picture of me, a year old at least...... I look like crap in that picture.

Tapewolf

Joe and Jakob

I don't really have Marty Feldman eyes, that's just glare.  And my hair is now even longer and scruffier, but damn, it just fuzzes out.  I can't get it to do the hippy thing.

Name: Joseph P Morris
Greek Zodiac: Virgo
Lives in: Cwmbran, Wales

Favs
Food is for Beings.
Fav shows: 60s-70's Dr. Who, The Prisoner, that kind of weird stuff
Fav music: Rush, '70s Genesis, stuff like that.  Also epic black metal.
Hobbies: Composing, audio engineering, breaking games and writing twisted walkthroughs, some writing
Tries to be: I will not annoy people with my aggressive sense of humour, I will not annoy people with my aggressive sense of humour..
Wishes: A brand new Studer A827 and enough money to keep it running.  'Cubi lifespan and powers would be nice too, though.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Netami

Damaris

Amber Williams

Quote from: Aiyno Wolf on July 11, 2006, 01:21:29 PM

Ye gods! You aren't a man, you're a lobster! O_o

Dakata

Quote from: Amber Panyko on July 12, 2006, 11:03:39 AM
*Insert piccie here*
He's lobster-man!

...Let's eat him. >:D

Suwako

Quote from: Dakata on July 12, 2006, 11:29:19 AM
Quote from: Amber Panyko on July 12, 2006, 11:03:39 AM
*Insert piccie here*
He's lobster-man!

...Let's eat him. >:D

No I'm not a lobster! Just a roof worker that's half albino and works on roofs in the sun.. 35 degrees celsius!
and the roofs made out of metal, which reflects sun-light and increases the chance to burn by 20%!

Gabi

There's something called sunscreen. It's very practical for activities like those.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Suwako

Quote from: Gabi on July 12, 2006, 11:44:14 AM
There's something called sunscreen. It's very practical for activities like those.

I forgot where my memory was that day because I was in a hurry because I forgot my keys and I still haven't found my mobile phone....

Netami

Quote from: Damaris on July 12, 2006, 10:15:50 AM
Do we?  Are you sure?

Unless you have a habit of asking this three times earlier and then forgetting about it.

You know, like on the old nice forum? :\

Darkmoon

Bah, that would take effort to track down.

Netami

Well, you wouldn't have to track it down if you did it the first, second, or third time you asked for info for the photo album  :simon

It's cool, I don't really want my stuff in there anyways.

Darkmoon

Bah. You suck (has to go find it now).