Post Count Titles

Started by Wildy, July 09, 2006, 05:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

thanks for keeping track of this. i'm not able to doseo myself but i am interest in how that works.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

That's ok, us pedantic obsessive compulsive types will do it for you :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

lucas marcone

Quote from: Wildy on July 10, 2006, 07:46:05 AM
Quote from: Azlan on July 09, 2006, 08:45:41 PM
I want my own member group... all alone... ya!  I want to be captain, yar!
:bunny

Ye canno' be captain! I be th' captian!
YARR reportin fer duty cap'n! but do'n make e swab da ship end ter end again cap......gamme a crik in th' ole back!

e_voyager

what are these heats for anywany?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

lucas marcone

hearts? to use your special weapon of corse! cant face dracula empty handed you know!

e_voyager

i am never empty handes as long as i have my buster

Zedd

The box of many things we can be on this fourm eh?

llearch n'n'daCorna

No, Zedd, you can't be me.

And get your hands out, or I'll have the monkey bite you. :-P

Zedd

Hmm...How bought I give you 8 bananas,7 doughnuts and 6 muffins

llearch n'n'daCorna

Nope.

The monkey would accept the bananas, but I won't be having anything to do with muffins.

.. not since last time RJ offered me one. :-)

e_voyager

but exploding muffines are fun

llearch n'n'daCorna

Not *after* you eat them, they're not.

... I had a case of gas for weeks.

e_voyager

well thats to be expected if you eat them also next time take  some gasX es ore a glass of milk with them. me i use them to make surprise boxes ... but they sometimes backfire

llearch n'n'daCorna

Out of interest... are there any other hidden easter eggs like the one at 1337 posts?

Reese Tora

Quote from: BillBuckner on July 09, 2006, 08:46:36 PM
I never understood what member groups were about. My other forum only has members and mods. (And TBK himself,  a.k.a. "God").

On a developmental/serious forum, user groups are used in much the same way as they are in windows and *nix systems; to grant or deny certain levels of access as appropriate.  It saves having to maintain multiple fora where you only want certain people to have access to certain things.  For instance, one forum I belong to for a MUCK has a wizard group for the use of MUCK admin for purposes of development and such, not stuff you want the average player to be able to see, let alone post in.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

e_voyager

how would i join a user group?

Damaris

We don't have them here (except for a punshiment group that will only let you post in the abandoned mine.  I haven't gotten to use it yet. :(  It's very sad.)

Usually you have to petition to be added to a specific group.  A lot of times mods/admins are the ones who have to do it.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hmm. Would that let you create a thread in the mine, or would you only be able to post in the threads that were unlocked? :-)

Darkmoon

I think only post in open ones. I don't think you can make threads in the mine ever, unless you're an admin.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Damaris

That's why it's an effective punishment.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

llearch n'n'daCorna

... unless they're a masochist. :-)

ninjannihilator

I'm a Pygmy Shrew right now (48 posts). I think it changed from bat somewhere around 20.

llearch n'n'daCorna

If you read the first post in this thread - 25.

ninjannihilator

Great, now I'm a fuzzy fluffball. How much longer until I'm no longer a fuzzy fluffball.

Tiger_T

Just go and read the first post. :P
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

ninjannihilator

llearch n'n'daCorna

Yay. Eventually, you might catch up with Xze-Xze or Azlan.

Good luck. You'll need it. :-)

Xuzaf D

ZOMG LIEK ID BE 2 CULE IF EYE HAD 5O@0 POSDS! TEH AWSUMNES WOOD XTREAM U AL!

Jim Halisstrad

Bone Tosser.

It's just so...... dirty.

Stygian

Why don't we make a count system for Karma as well? It would certainly make the whole thing a lot funnier.

This post was brought to you by a genuine asshole.