Dan and girls-when will it happen?

Started by Kipiru, September 01, 2008, 11:40:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

A mark of a good author (and in this case artist) is that they can tell you all sorts of trivia about their characters, I once asked my brother (who wrote a book) what his characters favourite colours where, he couldn't tell me. I thought this was odd.

Trivia and the like can take a character from a simple concept to some one you feel you know, I've tried with my latest venture (don't ask) to give each character a favourite song, it can give you the first glimpses of their personality.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Alterationartist

Crap. And here I was, ready tocome in with this:

"We're sorry, but hell cannot freeze over twice. You'll have to wait for flying pigs."

But those past romances seem like they would be very interesti-

AHH! Who am I kidding, I want to hear all the characters' favorite ice creams! Dan has the same favorite flavor as me!
Round 9!

Kipiru

Past romance is nice, but i'm more interested in the future. Go, Matilda, go!

Lego3400

We don't need Dan and Matildta having a 10 limbed child! (2 sets of wings, 1 set of arms, 2 sets of legs) Though if they were a biped version of Matilda, albit with Dan's Cubi-ness, it wouldn't be so bad.

Aleolus

Quote from: Naldru on September 01, 2008, 07:03:06 PM
I just had a vision of Fa'lina checking on the alliances of all cubi (whether they know that they are cubi or not) to see if any of the offspring should be considered for acceptance to SAIA.  I also wouldn't be surprised if Destania gave Dan information on birth control.

Also, sometimes you shouldn't overthink things.

Heh.  How amusing, I had forgotten about that strip.  >.>  <.<  *saves*   >:3

Lady Buggery

Redwing the post NECROMANCER to the rescue. I'm actually hoping poor Abel will find happyness (if not a few cuddles). Oh please Amber, no be a cuddle nazi  :eager

Jairus

Quote from: Redwing X on October 02, 2008, 05:54:30 PM
Redwing the post NECROMANCER to the rescue. I'm actually hoping poor Abel will find happyness (if not a few cuddles) from sir Jarius. Oh please Amber, no be a cuddle nazi  :eager
While I don't think that it's quite necromancy (which if I recall is one month or more and this has only been two weeks), I will quietly point out that his name is "Jyrras," and not "Jairus." Thank you.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Lady Buggery

Quote from: Jairus on October 02, 2008, 06:04:59 PM
Quote from: Redwing X on October 02, 2008, 05:54:30 PM
Redwing the post NECROMANCER to the rescue. I'm actually hoping poor Abel will find happyness (if not a few cuddles) from sir Jarius. Oh please Amber, no be a cuddle nazi  :eager
While I don't think that it's quite necromancy (which if I recall is one month or more and this has only been two weeks), I will quietly point out that his name is "Jyrras," and not "Jairus." Thank you.

Sorry, I'm terrible with names, especially when there are similar ones floating around. And it gave me a warning before I posted, stating that it was over 14 days old and such, hence the necro comment. In any event, the DMFA boys need more cuddles  :3

llearch n'n'daCorna

There's a reason why the warning is there.

Think carefully before ignoring it. Very carefully.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kipiru

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 02, 2008, 06:19:16 PM
There's a reason why the warning is there.

Think carefully before ignoring it. Very carefully.

Oh, c'mon boss, my creation is walking again  :zombiekun2, a little rotten and limping, but walking  :mwaha