This one has returned...

Started by Lysander, September 01, 2008, 11:15:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lysander

That's right... Think you could get rid of me, eh? Well after 2 years I'm back as of Wednesday from New York. Beyong that I don't know much of what to type past hello...

My activity will be variable for a while et as I have many things yet that are required to do before I can do much of what I'd like to do. Took 3 days to make m bedroom a bedroom again... I'll also have "art" slowly appearing on my lysanderxx deviantart account so that's fun, not to mention the hundreds of deviations on the watch list to happily look through sometime.

So there you have it, it's good to be back and see many familiar avatars/aliases around.

Have a lucky day!      :januscat
TytajLucheek

Tapewolf

Good to have you back.  For what it's worth, I've been marking your birthdays to 'keep your memory alive' as it were.  The admins didn't remove your account in any of their defunct user purges, so I guess it worked  :3

EDIT:
Oh yes... if you haven't already, and if you are still able to catch him, you might want to talk to Cameron as he's going to be doing the same thing as of the 9th (IIRC).

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Jairus

Curses! I thought we were rid of you once and for all!

Hi! Nice to officially meet you. I'm Jairus, pronounced "Jay-rus," and I don't know what to write after I say how to pronounce my name. Oh, it's nice that you're back. I think that's all I needed to say. Yeah, okay.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Damaris

Has it seriously been two years?!  I was actually just thinking about your goodbye thread and wondering how much time you had left.  I grossly underestimated how long it'd been!

Welcome back :)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Zedd

There you are! Glad to see you back! *tackle hugs*

Lysander

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 01, 2008, 11:22:08 AM
Good to have you back.  For what it's worth, I've been marking your birthdays to 'keep your memory alive' as it were.  The admins didn't remove your account in any of their defunct user purges, so I guess it worked  :3

That was very kind of you Tapewolf, thanks.

Yeah, it's good to be here again... *struggles to stand after injury from tackle hug* Think i bruised something...but it was worth it.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Nikki

LY!!!!!

*Tackleglomphuglove*

I missed you!!! I ReallyReallyReally missed you!!!!

...i need to make you a new avatar :B

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Mao

Nice to meet you.  Always great to see returning members.

Lysander

Hello Xze-Xze! *Returns smotherings.* You too have been missed. And a new avatar...? I would be honored by your art skills. I've also been wanting to draw a picture of Xze for a while and my art has changed much from before.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Miaka

Holy crap!
For some reason, that "hey, 2 years, later!" thread just sorta seemed like you'd leavwe, and, like... forget to come back or soemthing. >>

Good to have ya back, man! We missed ya!