There's another StarRunner! (Wedding of James and Yakanaj)

Started by James StarRunner, August 26, 2008, 12:00:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James StarRunner

As of August 12th, there are now two StarRunners! Me and Yakanaj were married in the Temple in Cardston, Alberta. I don't know about Yakanaj, but my face was hurting from all that smiling, I seriously couldn't stop stop myself from grinning like a goof the whole day through.

I know we have a short video or two somewhere at the reception and we may have to add that later once we find it. But we do have a sampling of pictures for people to look at. I want to comment on each picture, but lazy James is lazy.

Pics are here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v129/jaguarstarrunner/wedding%20pics/

The only thing that may have gone wrong was that all the fish we got for the reception on the night before, died that morning... (Oops!)

There was many congrats, many presents (which included multiple rice cookers of death (I can't eat rice anymore. XP)), and lots of non-lie cake and other food things. Seriously, you should have been there. ^_^

Kenji

Aawww, you two look so cute together. Her dress is almost as fluffy as you are. :P
*snickers* Glad to see ya back, Jameyboy. As well as glad to see that all went well. I wish you lots of luck and happy times!

And you -did- remember to give thanks for all the fish, right? ;P

Jairus

Congratulations guys! I'm very happy for you. :cheers

So, when are you guys back on the forum full-time?
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

James StarRunner

Quote from: Kenji on August 26, 2008, 12:03:03 AM
Aawww, you two look so cute together. Her dress is almost as fluffy as you are. :P
*snickers* Glad to see ya back, Jameyboy. As well as glad to see that all went well. I wish you lots of luck and happy times!

Ya, we actually spoke of the fish at the reception. And thanks! It's good to be back!

Quote from: Jairus on August 26, 2008, 12:18:14 AM
Congratulations guys! I'm very happy for you. :cheers

So, when are you guys back on the forum full-time?
Umm... now I guess. XD

Finally got the internet running again after my brain nearly snapped from a tech who insisted the problem was on our end... After more than an hour face-palming myself because of how slow he was, we finally figured out that the problem was on their end this entire time. >.>

Zedd

Well least your back and able live a life of your owns now with your wifey and grats to you boths!

James StarRunner

MY DRESS IS NOT FLUFFY!!! I detest fluffy and poofy dresses.

~yakanaj

Jairus

Quote from: James StarRunner on August 26, 2008, 01:28:36 AM

~yakanaj

Dude... you pissed off the wife. RUN!!!
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Kenji

Quote from: James StarRunner on August 26, 2008, 01:28:36 AM

~yakanaj

:mwaha
Your official welcome to the "family".
The friendly taunting starts now.

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Brunhidden

heh, just two days ago i was wondering where you two went.

let us know how the honeymoon and first few months of togetherness go!

ugh, rice cookers- at my wedding the wife and i got two toasters, three identical frying pans, and a waffle iron somehow filled with cookbooks. the only one we really loved was a dutch oven my grandmother gave us. fear single use cooking items, love the space saving multiple use omni-utensils

also, very nice pictures, i recall my own wedding photos turned out a little less then stellar- half of them show that i had a nice big bald spot and barely a year later i already felt about my facial hair how most men look at a photo of their old 1970s mustachios. you two look nice and classy

now get to work on spawn, eowyn and mia have cornered the market on tiny cutesters here
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Mao

Lushin

May God be with you and bless you.
May you see your children's children.
May you be poor in misfortunes
and rich in blessings.
May you know nothing but happiness
from this day forward.
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

Paladin Sheppard

Lysander

That's awesome, man. You probaly have overflowing happiness still, but I'm very happy for ya both.  :januscat
TytajLucheek