Game: invisible friend (look for the next topic)

Started by Gabi, July 09, 2006, 12:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suwako

Dear invisible friend:

Do you like pizza?
how often do you eat pizza?
Italian pizza or American pizza?

* Aiyno Wolf thinks about pizza a lot.

God-Beast

Quote from: Aiyno Wolf on November 19, 2006, 05:41:30 AM
Dear invisible friend:

Do you like pizza?

yes.
everyday.
italian of course! ;)

e_voyager

dear invisible friend

is it time to duel?
who's move is it?
have you eaten one ore mover devils fruit?
can you fill in the blanks?;   Feel the rhythm with your hands Steal the rhythm while you can, _______ Speak the rhythm on your own Speak the rhythm all alone, ________
________, come together with your hands Save me, Im together with your plan
Save me
Hint they are all the same word.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

No.

However, since I'm not e_voyager's IF, I can't answer for them. At least, not without giving them a chance, first...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

God-Beast

i have screwed up! D:

may i still have a last chance?change if llearch? :eager

e_voyager

thanks for being a sport llearch.  also it's for the video game ATF off road fury but i doubt if my IF knows it from there like i do.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

God-Beast

Quote from: e_voyager on November 19, 2006, 06:38:38 AM
thanks for being a sport llearch.  also it's for the video game ATF off road fury but i doubt if my IF knows it from there like i do.

care to explain us? :rolleyes

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: God-Beast on November 19, 2006, 06:37:09 AM
i have screwed up! D:

may i still have a last chance?change if llearch? :eager

Who do I change you with, God-Beast? If I swap you with anyone who knows who their IF is, then they'll know it's you. And vice versa. If I swap three people, then all three of them are going to have a reasonable guess as to who it is, and with less than 12 hours to go, that's hardly fair on the other three people, now, is it?

You screwed up. Fine. Learn from it.

Quote from: God-Beast on November 19, 2006, 07:04:49 AM
Quote from: e_voyager on November 19, 2006, 06:38:38 AM

care to explain us? :rolleyes

You mean before his IF gets a chance to answer?

Quote from: Aiyno Wolf on November 19, 2006, 05:41:30 AM
Dear invisible friend:

Do you like pizza?

Quote from: Aiyno Wolf's Invisible Friend
yes
yes
there's a difference?

.. if Aiyno doesn't explain this, I will. After the game.

Quote from: Damaris' Invisible Friend

Gabi

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 19, 2006, 04:46:50 AM
As it stands, I don't believe I've recieved pictures from Gabi's, Damaris' and e_voyager's Invisible Friends.
My invisible friend sent me a cute mouse boy early in the game.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Gabi on November 19, 2006, 08:38:51 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 19, 2006, 04:46:50 AM
As it stands, I don't believe I've recieved pictures from Gabi's, Damaris' and e_voyager's Invisible Friends.
My invisible friend sent me a cute mouse boy early in the game.

Whoops, so they did. I'm terribly sorry about that, I overlooked it.

Mostly because I linked it as a link, rather than as an img. And because that was back on page 25, the second of the 6 pages we've filled with this fortnight's game. You lot type a lot. :-)

So we're down to e_voyager's IF needs to post an image.

God-Beast

Gabi

God-Beast, sorry to say this to you one your birthday, but... willyou please start behaving?

You're acting a lot like Leafar. Is it something in the Brazilian food?

God-Beast

maybe are the beans??!!!!!!!!!??!? D:

ps: i will behave from now...i am sorry...it's just my culture is different from yours...may you be allowed to correct me when i am being unpleasant.....gab you´re a mother here!

Gabi

You and I live on neighboring countries. Are they really that different?

Just try not to make posts for the sole purpose of annoying others, understand that most people have lives and may take a while to reply, and follow the rules of the games (like P.A.Y., which is about making compliments rather than rude comments).

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

God-Beast

e_voyager

squeaks rubbing oils form his ocular sensors. i guess i'm the odd bot out. but there my still be time and thus i'll wait.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Indeed.

BTW: it's now ten pm, GMT. The game is now closed (unless some slack person, not naming any names or pointing at e_voyager's IF or anything, would like to send me a picture for poor e...) and people are now encouraged to post guesses.

It's been real, honest...

Suwako

I'm probably wrong but I calculated that E_voyager should have been my friend 'again' seems unlikely but hey...
(Is to lazy to re read every eliminating answer again)

xHaZxMaTx

Hmm, gee, I have no clue who my IF is, but I'm just going to have to guess and say God-Beast.

e_voyager

Suwako

Quote from: e_voyager on November 19, 2006, 05:36:52 PM
i'm guessing bill.  oh and Aiyno nice chart.

Have to learn everything(including names) in excel, so I'm mixing schoolwork with entertainment   :)

e_voyager

and the - 99? you know last i checked the average life expectancy was around 70 years but that's a net figure mind you.

Suwako

Heh true, but I already posted myguess so I'll leave it be for now. Since I would have to edit the new data and such and that wouldn't be worth the effort. Better be wrong now then being wrong after a hassle at midnight. (okay another 9 minutes)

also another problem isthat no one else seems to fit the

gender (male) »» e_voyager, BillBuckner, Gullible, HazMat, God-Beast
experienced »» e_voyager, BillBuckner, Gullible, HazMat
and age. »» e_voyager

e_voyager

i never said you were wrong. the only reason i don't deny or confirm your guess is that there are others that still need to guess. tell me and i the oldest person playing this game?

Damaris

I'm glad I'm not the only person who made a chart. :)  Mine, however is ugly and on an index card, so I won't be showing it off.  Initially, misinterpretation of the answers (I believe) led me to think my IF was Hazmat...

but after more research, I am 99% certain that my Invisible Friend is Aiyno Wolf.  And that, I will say, is my final answer. :)

--------

How old are you, E?

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

bill

e_voyager