Game: invisible friend (look for the next topic)

Started by Gabi, July 09, 2006, 12:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Gabi

Nice chart, Aiyno, but the problem with that kind of questions is that people tend to lie. Like when I asked for my IF's gender and she said male.

I'll guess Dakata, by the way.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Dakata

Quote from: Gabi on November 20, 2006, 05:11:19 AMLike when I asked for my IF's gender and she said male.
Male fursona! Male fursona! *Shakes his furry fist at you*

I guess Damaris.

xHaZxMaTx

Suwako

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on November 20, 2006, 02:20:46 PM
Where is this chart of which you speak?

Yes I know Gabi, though I gathered that only DAKATA would lie about such a thing  instead of just dismissing the question.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Since everyone has guessed, I'll reveal the answers now.

We had: 70 sets of questions, 64 sets of answers, 60 updates, 10 players, 2 people decide not to finish, and one person fail terms.

Gabi guessed Dakata, correctly.
Aiyno Wolf guessed e_voyager, correctly.
Dakata guessed Damaris, correctly.
e_voyager guessed BillBuckner, correctly.
BillBuckner guessed Damaris, incorrectly - his IF was Gabi. Bill didn't post an image, though, so he doesn't get to win anyway...
Damaris guessed Aiyno Wolf, correctly.
Xze-Xze would have had Snazzy Hazzy, only Xze-Xze gave up 4 hours after we organised the random selections.
Gullible would have had God-Beast, but Gullible cancelled after a week of answering questions.
HaZxMaT guessed Gullible, only Gullible left. Hazzy then guessed God-Beast, correctly.
God-Beast guessed Gabi, incorrectly. His IF was Xze-Xze, and then HaZxMaT.

Whew. And now, I shall hand over to my co-host, Gabi, who wants to run another round.

Oh, and Hazzy? Aiyno posted a chart. Cute, no? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

Suwako

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on November 20, 2006, 02:41:12 PM
Yes, I see that.

Excel! Knowing everything about it for the simple thing called homework *****  :<

:) Still a fun program though.

e_voyager

still it's kind of scary that the only time i ever guessed wrong in this game (twice mind you) it was dakata.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

xHaZxMaTx

Dakata

Yay! I win -again-!

I might not play in the next round though. Crap load of homework and stuffs.

BTW, Would you still think I was your IF if I didn't tell you my gender, Gabbers? :P

bill

e_voyager

tell me Gabi and Aiyno has my art ever given me away in this game? i ask Gabi because she has run most of the games i've played and i ask Aiyno because twice he had me as and If
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

Quote from: e_voyager on November 20, 2006, 04:21:35 PM
tell me Gabi and Aiyno has my art ever given me away in this game? i ask Gabi because she has run most of the games i've played and i ask Aiyno because twice he had me as and If

Can't say it helped me  :rolleyes
I just gamble with the answers.

Gabi

Well, Dakata, that was a big hint, but I already had a hunch it was you from the mouse-boy you sent me, and your answer to the family question was a BIG hint. Then, the way you avoided the wuv question and anything that required deep thinking (sorry) seemed to confirm it. Now, how did you manage to guess correctly every round you've played so far?

Ok, who's in for Round 15?

e_voyager

God-Beast

Dakata

Quote from: Gabi on November 21, 2006, 06:07:50 AMNow, how did you manage to guess correctly every round you've played so far?
:U I'm smart?

:P If I'm not too lazy, I use a little chart-thing like Aiyno. But I was too lazy this round.

...And I'm not in. Too much homework. D: Maybe next round.

Gabi

God-Beast, you may play, but you'll have to start behaving better.
e_voyager, you're in.

Dakata, good luck with that. See you soon.

Stygian

Is it can it be playing tiem for me's right now please?

Gabi

xHaZxMaTx

I'll be home sweet home in 3 days, sign me up. :D

BTW, I never though to use a chart thingy.  Then again, I don't have to. >:3

Suwako

Count me in.  :)

I like making things....  :3