Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

wow what a curpution you'vwe done this game proudebut you forgot to wsin also i happen to own a sega saterns and mortal combat gold for it.

until i revet to normal i wish for a better battle cry then "by the power off the negamoon i will crush you!"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

GabrielsThoughts

(sorry about forgetting of the wish.)

Granted, however your battle cry is now "In the name of fluffy paws I will punish you beyotch!"

I wish for kim possible to kick sailor moons butt.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

e_voyager

granted but the carmans are destoried  76 secodn into round on of the fight as the real sailor mor take over to see a very ticked KP.

well that was fun. i wish i could beat zero in a sparing match
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

granted. however,  it's done dbz style, eg. scream for 15 episodes with the ocasional punch thrown and the world being blown up by the end.

I wish my wings weren't so tired (see last wish and subsequent corruption)
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

granted butthat becan the were cut off at the should  bytthe peron trying to cut off you binding.

i wish DBZ fights were better and more like the fight in street fighter wherel it's more aboth skill then over powering you oppoent with the most chi

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted.

However, since that means the fights are over much much faster, the entire series can now be fit onto a floppy disk, and the company making the series goes under, after the artists all get utterly bored of drawing five minute episodes and decide to perform the summoning of Hastur.

By the way, you just got handed a scroll with Hastur printed on it many times....

I still wish I had gone to bed somewhat earlier, since it's now nearly 5am...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

granted as it is not 10 pm were the wish is being granted.

i wish i could build my summer home on the moon no wait mars. yes mares would be better.

Roureem Egas

Granted. You can build your house on "mares," but every horse in existence rises up in protest to this invasion of personal space.

I wish I had found an interesting Jackie Chan or Jet Li film today.

e_voyager

grated but is was over by the time you saw the lisitng.

i wish i have been more were of the creeping e in my last wish. it keeps shoin up chaning my word or some thing like that.

Kitsune Ascendant

granted. [the remainder of this corruption has been removed on account of the look pai gon is giving me]

I wish I could throw sharpened aol cds like shuriken.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

e_voyager

granted butthe are still AOL disk ans shatter on contace,

i wish i could get my home project (a plasma powered electric genration) running

Suwako

granted however the company that builds it messes up and blows up a city.

I wish I had mowninja's protecting Tycador  :mowninja

e_voyager

granted however the mow worksin according to it's own rules an you can't control it.

i wish i could fore timed hibernation upon myself. i really need the sleep as you can probably guess

Lysander

Granted, but during your rest Megaman finally becomes "not an idiot and" realizes the threat of your existence, therefore coming and blowing you into many pieces.

I wish to dream a dream completely opposite from all others I can remember (which really isn't many). :januscat
QuoteIn the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots.
Ring around the roses, jump to the moon
We dance with, the castanets.
TytajLucheek

Suwako

Granted but it is a nightmare that makes you experience all those dreams again.

I wish I had a A/OICW

e_voyager

granted but due to an internal logic erro you get a plack with those lettens and not the item in question.

i wish i had the shadow of fear shen gon wu.

Kitsune Ascendant

granted. however, you foolishly use it on yourself. to make matters worse, your worst fear is so bad that the last time you had encountered it in your mind you had transfered it to secondary memory, hid it in some obscure folder, tripple encrypted it, and protected it with so many passwords that it would be all but impossible to see it again.  but the shadow of fears showed you it. congrats. you are now the first of your kind to be reduced to a shivering mass of parts by your own mind. good luck pulling yourself together (literally and figuratively)

I wish to play billiards with the planets in another galaxy

Suwako

Granted, but you lose how you lost doesn't matter.

I wish I had the powers of the Grim-reaper

e_voyager

granted butthe deities of that solar system catch you and impresin you in their version of hades. good luck escaping.

i wish i had the cure for soul erasure. (i e repliod death)

Rowne

Granted!  You are presented with RealityTools, it happens to have numerous handy gadgets, such as a subatomic defragmenter and anti-deity security system.  The undeletion element happens to be bugged though and undeleted items are not undeleted properly, with bits being left out.  This doesn't prove healthy for the Universe and soon everything unravels.

I wish everyone had good manners (present company not included because I find you to be a pleasant lot), as I long for times past when people were still able to say please and thank you and show basic respect and courtesy.

Suwako

granted but now you talk like a amerikan Sailor dude.

I wish I had 50000 Linkin Park songs.

Rowne

(If that had been surfer and not sailor, I wouldn't mind so much.  The American surfer mentality will always have its place in my heart.)

Granted, you now have 50,000 Linkin Park songs.  You found them lying around on the internet, strangely enough.  Yet thanks to new levels of copyright fascism, a new security measure has been developed and every illegal MP3 now comprises of a documentary about how one can tell a tree's age, voiced by the most boring man imaginable.

----

Aren't you supposed to make a wish, now?

Ah, crap!  Must hurry ...

I wish for ... um, hm.  An all purpose wrench!

Kitsune Ascendant

you get the all purupose wrench. it can do everything, and suprisingly, it does it all perfectly. you learn its secret, and start a company to sell all purpose wrenches. you are hailed as a hero of the 21st century, and you are practically a god of construction. the other gods don't like that idea though, so they get together and give you the beating of your afterlife. then, to add insult to injury, they take you appart with your own wrench. ouch.

I wish for a baseball bat.

e_voyager

granted but it is wielded by a rabbit it a hat that wants a six point maller. ( i like current this wish it never gets old)

i wish they was a mega man  bass(forte) game series like zero's  mega man zero series.

Kitsune Ascendant

granted. however, all the games are either so good you'll never get your hands on one, or so bad that you can't stand it.

oh, and I wish for some good megaman x games.

Suwako

Granted however you have no system to play it on.

I wish I had a million Good The-Rasmus songs!

Falcarthum

Granted. Now you have one million singles of Wood Deerasmoose, a country singer...

I wish a  real action movie of Inuyasha...

"Fantasy & Reality are opposed sides of the same coin."
"Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity."

<== Yappity by Silverfox

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You now a real action movie of Inuyasha.

Unfortunately, nobody can understand a word you say, due to a syndrome that causes you to drop random words from your sentences without realising.

I wish for a nice piece of fish.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kitsune Ascendant

granted. but the reason it's so nice is that the fish was mutated by irradiated water. your chances for cancer just skyrocketed. and you appear to be growing a fish eye in your palm.

I wish I had something to do.

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, you now have somthing to do...with global warming. you are forced to eat a thousand burritos and now flavor the air with the sounds of the musical fruit.

I wish I could understand animal speach like bubbles from the PPG.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.