Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

granted but now you can under stand humans speech as bubbles can understand all speech.

i wish i has all the bat man moves on working unscratched DVDs
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

the dvds work. however, you forgot that you had destroyed all dvd players last month for no apparent reason.

I wish I could make shiny fireballs.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

thats right Fnar was coing over and he likes to tinker with things. oh well.

grand but the has all the heat of a melting ice cube.

i wish i could remember what i was wishing for.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

vulpesweasel

granted you remember, but it's the most horrible thing ever so you are now traumatized.

I wish...for love.

e_voyager

are you saying i wished for a world with out evil? what is wrong with me.

granted you find love but it is the clinging obsessed stalk you wit ha weapon if you don't spend your every wakening moment with me kind of love.

i wish i could remember why i chose to try take one of fortes spare bodies for my deafly form.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted, you remember. Only problem is, now you're deaf, since you used a deafly form, and you can't hear the people yelling at you to get out of the way of that large... Oh, dear. I feel sorry for the truck driver, there was nothing he could do...

I wish for another fish, since it'd be nice ot have an eye in my other palm as well. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

Granted however the fish eats you. You kind of dissolve in its digestive acids.

I wish I had a laser Tank!

Aridas

Granted, but it's powered by Taski, who *does nothing*

I wish YOU PEOPLE WOULD HURRY UP! I've been in this line for an hour and i'm hungry!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. We hurry up and leave, leaving you standing alone wondering where everyone went.

Until you notice that TGH is standing behind you looking friendly. :-)

At least he has a cookie for you.

I wish I had managed to taste some of TGH's cookies...

e_voyager

granted but now you want more.

i wish i could travle where i want when i wanted instead of just randonly popping up places

Suwako

Granted however you lose to ability to want to be anywhere  :mowtongue

i wish I had a godsgun

e_voyager

granted but it is too powerful for you to do anything but look at.

i wish i had a new york minute to waste playinb arone iwth the black wholes in the center of the galaxy.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Grant.. oh. You missed it.

I wish for a pet rock.

e_voyager

granted a 6 ton bolder now follows you around like a puppy wanting to play.

i wish i had more time to play before work begains

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You can play with my pet rock.

... he likes it if you give him a piggyback. :-)

I wish I had more time to listen to music...

Kitsune Ascendant

granted. your neighbors blast tunes at top volume all night long. you can't sleep, which gives you plenty of time to listen to the music.

I wish I stopped forgetting to put wishes here. it gets annoying to have to come back and edit it every single time.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

GabrielsThoughts

granted, however now you wish you would remember to corrupt a wish.

I wish for the las vegas wranglers to be under my control.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Suwako

Granted but you are controlled by someone else aswel.

I wish i had a godsshield

e_voyager

granted but it is to large fore you to carry though it does protect you when you hide behind it.

i wish i had gone to the library yesterday.

bill

Granted, you cause a rift to appear in space-time, killing the person who invented slot machines.

I wish my computer room had some form of ventilation.

e_voyager

(hey i preformed a public service and a felony all at once)
granted it now has a gaping hole where the hard drive should be.

i wish i had this RP better mapped out in my head so i could post it.

Lysander

QuoteGranted but it is a nightmare that makes you experience all those dreams again.
I had a dream like that once. Ya know, it sucks drowning oneself and not waking up. Just move on to more pain.

Granted, but by gaining the knowledge for such a thing kicks out two other things that would have helped later in the RP.

I wish to die. I don't care how freaking long it takes or painful it is, nor where the afterlife may lead me. (so many like incorporating death into the corruption, so I thought I'd have a little fun with it):januscat
TytajLucheek

Suwako

Granted you die, after a long and horrible life.

I wish to LIFE!

Aridas

Sure thing, but you're not gonna like the big plot twist at the end...

I wish I was on Mab's list of things to huggle :<

GabrielsThoughts

your wish is granted however you are just below a one eyed, one horned, flying, "purple-people-eater"...If she survives she'll give you a big hug.

I wish the dog from frasier was still alive.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

lucas marcone

granted *injects dog with "t-virus" and locks the both of you in a room :zombiekun2*

have fun..

i wish that i didnt feel so isolated on the forum

Roureem Egas

Granted. Not only are you the center of attention here, everything you do, even on other sites is broadcasted for ALL to see.

I wish I had more to say on the REO forums.

GabrielsThoughts

Your wish has beem granted, however R.E.O. is now shorthand for Real Earth Orbit and you no longer have time to do anything other than sit in a small cubicle and type for an eternity.

I wish for spaceballs 2 the movie

vulpesweasel

granted, but it's illegally pirated so you a rushed to jail, do not pass go do not collect $200.

I wish for Mr. T to be President

Aridas

Granted, but all he does is pity da foo's.

I wish i'd never go hungry ever again. Hunger sucks.