Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lysander

Grated, but the place you find with the information holds a nice little hardware virus. Look how bright your monitor is now.

I wish for those lost in the darkness to believe in tomorrow. :januscat
TytajLucheek

GabrielsThoughts

granted, however tyhe number of homicides increase

I wish for chocolate cake
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Suwako

Granted, You get to watch me eat it  :mowcookie

I wish I had a nuke cannon.

Falcarthum

Granted. Ammo not included, however...

I wish more people would play this game...

"Fantasy & Reality are opposed sides of the same coin."
"Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity."

<== Yappity by Silverfox

e_voyager

granted more people play the game but many are one shot players

i wish i had my G-wing buster rifle in hammer space.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

granted but it blows up in your face.

I wish I had a lot of lasers.

lucas marcone

Quote from: Roureem Egas on August 04, 2006, 11:43:10 AM
Quote from: valkyn on August 04, 2006, 10:40:27 AM
Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on August 04, 2006, 03:30:33 AM
Quote from: valkyn on August 04, 2006, 02:04:16 AM
granted but you didnt say whos fantacy you were in. i put you in MY fantacy for you. lousey luck and misery 24/7. worst part is you are no longer a furry fan.

Yes he did. Pay attention >_>

technicly he said his fantacy LIFE its his life my fantacy(oh ho arn't i a clever trickster with my technicalities)

ok you get a sword that weighs as much as 200 guys named grahm oh and thayre fast food enthusists

i wish i had a smiley that showed the end of the world.

No. I said "fantasy life," one phrase. I also said "my" fantasy life.

to be technical your fantacy life could be in some one elses fantacy but oh well i dont care keeping up my end of this disagreement is more taxing than watching you try to disprove my wrigleing and squirming so /arguement

anyhow

the lazers are intangeable and you cant help but try anyway.

i wish i wasnt hit so hard by the midnight stupids evernight.

e_voyager

granter but you take my place in ever more for one mother. oh and bring food i here that more people like to eat.

i wish i had not been imprisoned in evermore at all.

sorry that was misspelled it should have been imprisoned not impressined.  and thats the third post this morning. i should sleep
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

Granted you are the worlds greatest pacifist. You your nihilistic about everything!

I wish I had an army made out of spaceknights!

Roureem Egas

Granted. You have an army of spaceknights. Incompetent fools would be equally accurate in describing them.

I wish I remembered where WinRar files were kept.

Lysander

Granted, your hard drive is opened up and the space on the specific cylinder is taken out and shown to you.

I wish for Frightened Eyes. :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

granted your eyes now scream evey time you open them

i wish i had a super strong digimon to train with. it woun't hurt if they were cuite either.

Suwako

Granted its made out of steel. Unable to move tough.

I wish I had butterfree.

e_voyager

granted but he ackes twored you that way pikichu acted towords ash in the first ever show of poke`mon. engon the stun spore attacks

i wish i was less currptiovwe of others wishes

GabrielsThoughts

i wish i was less currptiovwe of others wishes

Granted, however I wish I knew what you said.
(thus the wish was corrupted, and a new wish was formed in a single sentance. Woot! that has to count for bonus points.)
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Roureem Egas

Granted, you know what was originally said. However, that is the only thing you remember at all, not incuding muscle memory, reflexes, and other automated processes.

I wish native English speakers and/or writers typed better on the internet.

Rowne

Granted!  The entirety of the World is put through a training program to improve internet conditions.  Sadly though, everyone now uses saxon-like, lazy English as opposed to the good Queen's.  Only a few underground rebels uphold the memory of true English and they fight for a day when it's restored to the World.

The Linguistic Resistance needs you!

I wish for the ultimate, silent cooling system for personal computers, able to keep them consistently at minus zero temperatures whilst making no noise whatsoever.

---- Edit

Actually, that's a Half-Life II mod I'd like to see.  Gordon needs a bowler, pipe and outrageous sideburns.

You are the last Gentleman, we and our Fortevaunt allies are behind you all the way!

Suwako

Grated your computer parts are kept below the obsolute 0 tempeture.  At which everythigt falls apart i a pile of gray goo.

I wish I had a sun.

Trevor

Sorry your wish is already granted. (only not at night) :3

I wish for.... everything.  >:3   

vulpesweasel

granted. But having such power makes Thor mad so he smites you giving you -9999 karma.

I wish i was sephiroth

e_voyager

granted but clouds final attack bring and end to your time as the currpeted angel

i wish i had a working FF9 game to play

GabrielsThoughts

granted, however you need to own a sega saturn  to play it

I wish I was the green lantern.

e_voyager

but it was a playstation game....

granted but you join the day before Hal Jordan lusters control to paralaxx for the first time and kills all the active green lanterns but Kyle Rayner and himself. you are not so lucky

i wish i could my a star crystals on the first try everytime insteals of blowing up half the stars i work with.

Roureem Egas

Granted. You are now able to ____ (couldn't make out this part) star crystals perfectly. However, it only works on select crystals which, of course, are extremely rare.

I wish I had good story writing skills.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You just lack any stories to tell...

I wish I wasn't still awake...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Aridas

Granted, but good luck with the massive hangover tomorrow morning.

I wish I were an Oscar Meyer wiener. That is what I'd truly like to be. 'Cause if I were an Oscer Meyer wiener, everyone would be in love with me. </lame post>

Kitsune Ascendant

oh, I'm glad I'm not an oscar meyer weiner. that is what I do not want to be. 'cause if I were an oscar meyer weiner, soon there would be nothing left of me.

I wish I could fly.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Lysander

Granted, though you love it so much you don't care that the wings eventually ache beyond comprehension. You keep on going until finally your muscles give out and you come crashing down (this is what I'd do if I had enough time. I love flying).

I wish I could know...if it's my eyes that have become clouded, or if it's my soul. :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

granted but the answer drives you to dispair

(a star crystal is a crystal thats is made by compressing a Star into and ofter beyond the neutral matter point)

i wish i was not seen as evil all the time

GabrielsThoughts

Quote from: e_voyager on August 06, 2006, 04:04:59 PM
but it was a playstation game....

I know, that's what makes it funny. that and no actually owns a Sega Saturn.

Quote from: e_voyager on August 06, 2006, 04:04:59 PM
i wish i was not seen as evil all the time.

granted, you are now sailor moon. Now no matter how evil you are beople give you a pass because your blonde,  you have no coordination, and horrible leadership skills. good luck moon princess.