Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suwako

Granted but it takes infinity

I wish I had a club made out of wood.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. It's a nice club, but there's no beer in it. Or doors. Oh, dear. You appear stuck there for the rest of eternity, or at least what will feel like eternity.

Did I mention the boring guy next to you who is trying to hit on you, and telling you how he won Risk thirty years ago. With a roll-by-roll description of the gameplay.

I wish I felt more enthusiastic about work.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

lucas marcone

granted but the strippers feel otherwise now

i wish for a button of boomyness

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. It's sewn onto you, and has a muffin on it. If you look closely, you can see a message from RJ spelt out in the chocolate chips.

It reads "Say hello to my leetle friend!"

I wish I could run faster (so I could avoid the ensuing explosion :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

lucas marcone

ok you run so fast your molecules excite so much you run through walls but when you slow down you find you stop IN a wall have fun sorting out your molecules oh did i mention that wall was scheduled for demo by rj?  :rj

i wish i had a tommy gun

Kitsune Ascendant

you have a gun. and it shoots people named tommy. however, tommy doesn't like that idea, so he does some very disturbing things to you before you get a chance to use it.

I wish I had a lightsaber, with proper training on how to use it included.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Rowne

(Pilot ...Gospel?  I really don't think he'd like that very much.)

Granted!  However, everyone then takes you for a Jedi (even though you're not) and therefore one of the most arrogant and self-righteous people in the entire galaxy.  You have to be careful whose weapons you choose to wield.

I wish there were other bands I liked as much as Nightwish.  My listening habits (at least as far as Western tunes go) could likely use a little variation.

bill

Granted. You now like Tokio Hotel. Now everyone wants to kill you.

I wish that MTV would play music videos.

Suwako

granted but they're all crap

GabrielsThoughts

in absence of a wish I get two wishes

I wish to know the reason why Anime characters have a blood type.

I wish to know why I can never find Day glow clothing.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

e_voyager

granted but after find out you get locked away in a super secret location by and undisclosed government agency

i wish i could go surfing in space this week but i have too much to do on my home planet.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

Thank you for making my job easier.

I wish that people would use the search function.

Kitsune Ascendant

granted. thread necromancy skyrockets, and you need it just to find your own posts

I wish for a large stick.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

e_voyager

granted you now own a ugly stick that  makes you ugly every time you try to put it down.

i wish i could grant some one phenomenal cosmic power with out lessing ore otherwise affecting my own power.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

thanks. by the way, you start the evil lacky job tommorow.

I wish I knew which country to conquer first.

Supercheese

Granted. The answer is Liberia, but you accidentally nuke Canada instead. They decend on your base with maple syrupy wrath. All your base are belong to maple syrup (or something like that).

I wish I had enough confidence to talk to forumites over AIM or MSN...

Nikki

Granted. you get to talk to MEEE!!  :mwaha

i wish i wasnt a mixed-breed ;-;

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

granted you are not 100% artifictla just like me. your body is not the result of your own design

i wish i could use the super fist of blabs- a- lot

Kitsune Ascendant

granted. however, you can only use it once, and you're sure to come out on the losing end anyways.

I wish I had some pancakes to go with that maple syrup.

Rowne

Granted!  However, I impose upon you the 'Crikey, those were delish!' curse, wherein the pancakes you received were so absolutely wonderful that no other pancake that enters your mouth could ever compare.  After that, you lose interest in pancakes and pursue healthier food groups instead.

I wish for a stylish cravat, this old scarf is getting a bit threadbare these days.

Aridas

Granted. You now have a new scarf. However, it's only considered stylish to a rare type of cave dwelling, low-intelligence humanoid creature with little to no ability to socialize. When you do find them of course though, you'll be welcomed with grunts and snorts of approval.

I wish I knew what was living under the carpet.

Roureem Egas

Granted. You find out that it is a rare, protected species of indeterminant origin that causes massive property destruction, causing up to hundreds of thousands in damages. You also find out that it left the carpet and are unable to locate it. Creepy, isn't it? :<

I wish my fantasy life would be my reality.

lucas marcone

granted but you didnt say whos fantacy you were in. i put you in MY fantacy for you. lousey luck and misery 24/7. worst part is you are no longer a furry fan.

i wish i could be in stan lee's next "who wants to be a super hero" as hellhound of doom

Suwako

Granted however you only appear once, which you die in.

I wish I had a goldmine.

e_voyager

granted but the gold was mined out in the year 1937. do do however find uranium in the mine after receiver a treatmer fore radiation sickness

i wish i could cure all sickness and ailments gentic and otherwise.

Aridas

Quote from: valkyn on August 04, 2006, 02:04:16 AM
granted but you didnt say whos fantacy you were in. i put you in MY fantacy for you. lousey luck and misery 24/7. worst part is you are no longer a furry fan.

Yes he did. Pay attention >_>

Anyway...

Granted. But you get all said sicknesses and ailments, making you unfit to do your work.

I wish for three wishes.

e_voyager

granted but since you did not specify your three wishes you pick up the ill effect of the previous three wishes. (also as a robot I'm immune to most sickness and aliments but i thin i did catch  the wily purestain virus ones)

reads lyrics form an song and accident reads the second line of the first repeat out loud 

i wish i was a baller?

what is that supposed to mean? song in question.

Suwako

Granted however the ball's don't like you  :mowtongue

I wish I had a 2 feet long sword. (that only weights 200 grams)

lucas marcone

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on August 04, 2006, 03:30:33 AM

technicly he said his fantacy LIFE its his life my fantacy(oh ho arn't i a clever trickster with my technicalities)

ok you get a sword that weighs as much as 200 guys named grahm oh and thayre fast food enthusists

i wish i had a smiley that showed the end of the world.

Roureem Egas

Quote from: valkyn on August 04, 2006, 10:40:27 AM
Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on August 04, 2006, 03:30:33 AM

technicly he said his fantacy LIFE its his life my fantacy(oh ho arn't i a clever trickster with my technicalities)

ok you get a sword that weighs as much as 200 guys named grahm oh and thayre fast food enthusists

i wish i had a smiley that showed the end of the world.

No. I said "fantasy life," one phrase. I also said "my" fantasy life.

Back to topic. Your wish is granted, but you are not allowed to see this smiley, effectively preventing you from using it as is. When you ask someone else to look at it, they say it is both ironic and egotistical.

I wish I knew how the players of TricksterOnline changed their IDs, unless those are their email addresses. >.>