Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lysander

Granted, though it's basically a blank dvd with concept art as the cover.

I wish for the Misty Pogada of the Demon Realm. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Trevor

Granted, but it was there sóóóó boring you fell in sleep and Leafar caught   your wallet
(for  beer)

I wish there was a sequel for   the hollow

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, however it was was a box office failure, and was released on a handfull of DVD's in japan... and therefore can only be played in PAL format.

I wish for fame and fortune.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Netami

Granted. You'll have your fame and fortune, but the price is friends and free-time.

EDIT: Oh yeah. I wish I had a pet turtle. That would be pretty boss.

Trevor

Malakin

Granted, but the turtle just keeps on growing and gets soo big, it eats your house for some reason only known to giant monsters..

i wish for my next post to give me a total post count of 601!
"The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the
universe, as inevitable as your own last breath. And yet,
there remains time to create, to create, and escape.

Escape will make me God.
"

Trevor

Your wish will be granted soon  ;)
I wish that I  knew something for a wish 

Vidar

I cast 'Total Enlightenment' on you. This spell grants you everything there is to know, everything from the beginning of the universe to it's end, every detail, every lifeform, every atom. That should give you some ideas for a whish.
Or course, having this dumped into your brain overloaded it, and shut it down permanently, but it's the thought that counts, isn't it?

I wish rabid squirrels atacked Canada.
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Lysander

Granted, but squirrels like James learn of what has been done, and launch a sane counterattack on the one who has brought about such a terrible act.

I wish for The Big Splendid Astonishing Magic Group. :januscat
TytajLucheek

thosdsuthainn

Granted, but it becomes an actual group, who comes to your home and perform the vanishing-wallet-trick, as well as the vanishing-home-entertainment-system-trick, and the vanishing-appliance-trick, followed shortly by the vanishing-Big-Splendid-Astonishing-Magic-Group-trick.

I wish the public pool that I swim with would stop playing remixes of Backstreet Boys while I'm swimming laps.

Nikki

Granted. They now play Britney Spears.

I wish i lived in Africa!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Suwako

Granted, You die of heat exhaustion

I wish I could travel faster!

Falcarthum

Granted. Now you are the fastest thing in the universe: a photon. No mass, no form, no live...

I wish a NC-17 rating for DMFA  :D

"Fantasy & Reality are opposed sides of the same coin."
"Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity."

<== Yappity by Silverfox

Suwako

Granted however everyone including you still talks PG  :mowhappy

I wish that mows mewed.

Kitsune Ascendant

they did. it was very loud, and rather high pitched. your brain melted. and now it's dripping out your ears.

I wish, therefore I am.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

GabrielsThoughts

your wish is granted, therefore you are as you were such as you have always been.

I wish for one of those Kangaroo's they're breeding in Georgia as a healthy alternative to beef, which I hear tastes like chicken.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

thosdsuthainn

Granted, however, as it turns out, Kangaroo really is a mix of the chicken and beef; the kangaroo has mad kangaroo disease, as well as the kangaroo flu. Hope you don't get too hungry.

I wish I could actually speak Scottish Gaelic, as opposed to just looking up every word for names.

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, you could speak it , however you may not be able to as you recently had your jaw wired because of a bar room brawl with a scotsman after you called his mother a snowblower.

I wish Stargate was real.

Kitsune Ascendant

granted. you become a priar of the auri, go up against sg-12 (sg 1 was too busy to make the appointment), and end up with your bottom half cut off in a stargate accident.

I wish I had my own x-wing.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

Suwako

Granted  you ge on original X-wing model on very small scale

I wish a model of the death star.

Trevor

Granted, but  Kitsune came  in  the X-wing you that you had given to him
and shooting  it apart

I wish I  had a Light-saber 

Malakin

granted, but in reality they don't work, so it explodes and burns you sooo horribly you have to wear a suit of black armour and sound like you have a bad cough...

I wish this damn heat wave ended, that or there was some more cool lightning!
"The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the
universe, as inevitable as your own last breath. And yet,
there remains time to create, to create, and escape.

Escape will make me God.
"

Suwako

Granted you now life on the north pole. (of mars)

I wish for 88 scews.

Lysander

Granted, your 88 scews make  88 trees to various XMLs, but when placed on the expacts 5 of them get major script errors that make them written in D destroying your network. (sure you probably meant screws, but that doesn't matter)

Since over half my wishes come from music, might as well add this one:
I wish for the Princes Of The Dreams. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Jack McSlay

granted, but she didn't like you so she's giving you nightmares instead

I wish for shoujo-ai
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

vulpesweasel

granted but then someone kills you for asking for that D:
I wish to become God of Ferrets

Suwako

granted but al ferrets become weasels.

I wish the root the the universe.

Lysander

Granted, though being at the root of the universe means being caught in a spacial vacuum. If you can live in that, more power to ya.

I wish for The splendour of 1000 swords gleaming beneath the blazon of the Hyperborean Empire. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Rowne

Granted!  Except they acquired the swords from Stan's Storeroom of Stupendously Spiffy, Shiny and Serratingly Sharp Swords.  Thanks to this, every one of the swords ended up breaking in a different and entirely spectacular way, so you still get the atmosphere but none of the pointy implements of slashing and skewering, sorry.  You should've bought the twelve month warranty with that order.

I wish that I had the means to create some kind of arctic environmental situation (such as nuclear winter) in the UK so I wouldn't have to suffer this insufferable heat.  Anything would be better than this!

Kitsune Ascendant

granted. however, you get deported to the the sahera desert for no particular reason.

I wish for a moon measuring about one inch in diameter to circle around my head.