Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suwako

Granted however beside Gear of war, Halo 3 and Killzone 2 No good games where released for the american and European market. Also through sencorship many levels in Gear of war had been removed by a LIVE update and Halo 3 only had 3 boring levels to begin with. Killzone's graphical effects blind you every time you play it and you die every minute in all of them (you have suddenly lost all you skills)

i wish I could have typed that shorter.

Granted now they just don't care about your existence.

i wish I could have typed that shorter.

GabrielsThoughts

Quote from: Cogidubnus on November 20, 2006, 01:51:39 PM
Granted. However, you will get no controllers for either.

how is that a disadvantage?  :mowtongue

Quotei wish I could have typed that shorter

granted, you may now type that as dat. saving you half a second of typing.

I wish for a comicbook.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. It's in braille.

I wish I'd had a better week already.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Stygian

Granted. You've already had one, but this one is shit. And so will all your future ones be.

I wish that I could go over to the states and just hang wherever I wanted to in the country in a flash. That way I'd be able to meet you people. And beat you up if you needed it...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You get stuck over in the states, in the back of beyond, with Carrie fawning over you.

I wish I could go home...

KarlOmega1

Granted, but Home has changed into hi-tech dictatorship that declares you an enemy of the state...

I wish I got some respect as a existing GM of a certain RP...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Stygian

Granted. You turn out to be undeserving of it, as it is a free-posting RP, and feel all hollow inside.

I wish that sometimes I didn't have to be the asshole I am.

ninjannihilator

Granted, but now your life is boring since there is no conflict between you and anybody.

I wish that I didn't catch a cold last Thursday.

KarlOmega1

Quote from: Stygian on November 20, 2006, 09:44:22 PM
Granted. You turn out to be undeserving of it, as it is a free-posting RP, and feel all hollow inside.

(OOC: but that doesn't mean that the GM can't tweak the Storyline a bit)

As for ninjannihilator

Granted...however, you get the flu...

I wish a was a great singer...
I'm a Skype User.

ninjannihilator

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on November 20, 2006, 09:54:37 PM
Quote from: Stygian on November 20, 2006, 09:44:22 PM

(OOC: but that doesn't mean that the GM can't tweak the Storyline a bit)

As for ninjannihilator

Granted...however, you get the flu...

I wish a was a great singer...

I think I have the flu

As for you

Granted but you get a bunch of weird stalker fangirls and fanboys that never leave you alone and sneak into your bathroom while you are taking a shower.

I wish I was at home.

KarlOmega1

Quote from: ninjannihilator on November 20, 2006, 10:01:02 PM

I think I have the flu

As for you

Granted but you get a bunch of weird stalker fangirls and fanboys that never leave you alone and sneak into your bathroom while you are taking a shower.

I wish I was at home.

OOC: the Fangirls I'll like, but Fanboys...I don't think I'll appreciate the attention.

Granted, however it is later damaged by a flood...

I wish for Warp drive to be invented...
I'm a Skype User.

e_voyager

granted but due to my sick since of humor now less then five people but do the time warp dance in perfect sync to activate it.

i wish for more wishes to corrupt that i may drink in the bitter tears of broken dreams like the Ambrose of the Greeks.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Jim Halisstrad

Granted, you have more wishes to corrupt then you can count.
Millions upon millions of them.  The only problem is that when you try and corrupt them, it backfires and causes you untold horrors.

I wish that the universe forgot the letter N

Alan Garou

Grated, all forms of commuicatio are ow completely idecipherable. a agry mob fids you ad kills you for your wish.

I wish I did't have to keep talkig like this.

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, unfortuantely this is because you are now Elmo, and today's adventure was brought to you by the letter "N" which hardly makes up for the fact that someones hand will be  shoved up your butt for the rest of your life, on the bright side your not upset about the fact that you're not near as cute as those read between the lions cubs, nor that you suffer from an ambigious gender, and you are apperently pooh bears bitch.

I wish I was not responsible for the consequences of granting such an evil wish.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

bill

But you are.  :<

I wish this wasn't so easy.

e_voyager

granted it's not because you failed to grant the wish with or without corruption.

i wish i had a  collection of trees that grew the cursed fruit
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

GabrielsThoughts

granted, but now no body understands you, or what you are talking about so...

I wish I was kinder to others.

Jim Halisstrad

Granted.  But sadly, kindness is never returned.  :<

I wish that this world was a better place.

Stygian

Granted. Three billion people die. And everyone blames you now.

I wish that I had a cool hat like that too.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. Unfortunately, it's a size too small, which gives you migraines.

I wish I was more organised...

Stygian

Granted. You are now not a box, but a folder cabinet.

I wish that I were more clever.

Suwako

Granted however were cannot be excepted and thus is ignored. Your clever as a pie.

I wish I could get a decent MP3 player that wasn't as software corrupt sensitive

Stygian

Granted. But you have to sell your soul to iTunes to get it.

I wish that someone would see that I was making a remark on certain people's grammar earlier...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. Unfortunately, it is I who saw.

I wish that I hadn't finished that sentence on a preposition...

Suwako

granted you finished it with the '  >:3 ' emicon. (DAKATA probably took over you mind)

I wish I knew what to wish and then wish it,

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, you wish for a wish and then wished it, it was corrupted horribly and now you know that you should have wished before you knew what you were wishing because now its been wished and the wish  has been trashed... there is good news however, you need not suffer alone because the next poster wished the whish on their own and it was the wish you truely wanted so you mastered the wishing of whishes on your own.

I wish I owned one of those clockstopping watches from the movie clockstoppers.

Stygian

Granted. It stops time, then breaks. Congratulations.

I wish that I could speak one more language; Russian.

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, after severalo years of diligent study you can now speak russian with absolute fluenncy. unfortunately the only other languages you speak are all variants of english.

I wish somone would figure out who the mysterious stranger is.

Alan Garou

Granted. It ends up that it is Freddy Krueger. He stalks and kills you the next time you fall asleep. :kruger

I wish my dad would let me play my pokemon emulator games.