Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stygian

Granted. You do, and the whole thing breaks down in links and uselessness.

I wish I had the power to become the successful assassin I want to be RIGHT NOW.

e_voyager

granted but the powers are bout unstable and hazardous to you health you your career , thought brilliant, is short and ends painfully.

i wish i could feed on emotions  and lose my cure reaction to fear in my prey(it's carried over form my time as a demon lord)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

GabrielsThoughts

my failure to aknowledge e-Voyager knows no bounds...there for I'm granting his wish without corruption provided that the black hole I created when slicing through the dimensions doesn't completely obliterate him.

I wish those people from the "flat earth society" would quit spreading lies about out  how the American's couldn't have possibly landed on the moon. (The conspericy is bupkiss, the ones who started the conpericy think the earth is flat. )
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Snuggles

Granted... the truth is now that we didn't land on the moon and they were right.

I wish that i was more cute and cuddly then before!!! >:3 :bunny :mowsmile

GabrielsThoughts

Granted... you are now this charming fellow with whom I have no affiliation with whatsoever.

I wish I were an actor.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Snuggles

(yea i am that fellow)

You wish is granted, but now you can't find a job.

I wish that i could give more hugs to everyone  :hug  :hug  :hug

e_voyager

granted but due to negative karma every move you act in fails at the box office an you soon lose all hope of success in the field.

granted but now you have to beware of the robot chicken watching people

I wish that i did not have to deal with people asking me what my E stands for. I've explained it twice so far and my personal text hits at it as well. 'never be less then you are' after all.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ninjannihilator

Granted, people stop asking you what the 'e' stands for and ask you what the 'voyager' means.

I wish anthros were real. Wait I'm pretty sure this one has been done before.
I wish I could read the minds I choose to read.

Stygian

Granted. You're a bad choice, enough said.

I wish I weren't so mean looking in reality, but more handsome and balanced in appearance.

ninjannihilator

Granted, but nobody cares anyways.

I wish that I didn't have finals for two weeks.

e_voyager

granted you finals are not this week.

I wish i was not describing my situation when granted his wish.

GabrielsThoughts

granted you are now  the smartest creature in the universe... unfortunately you are now a jackass and no one (even shrek) will take you seriously.

I wish for wishmaster status

GabrielsThoughts

Granted you devilishly handsome and brilliant orator... now that I am a wishmaster I've decided to share the power with...um the next poster. wait, I am the next poster. Ha ha! Suckers!

I wish for thousands and thousands of dollars(american) to be legally handed to me so that I may continue my education and be hence fourth refered too as the bling bling king.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. Unfortuantely, before you can spend any, the American dollar collapses, and it's worth no more than, oh, about 2p.

I wish I'd managed to get organised earlier so I could be at work at a reasonable time.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

granted but now i steal all your saved time and use it for my own.

i wish some one other then Gabriels Thoughts would corrupt my wishes.

Snuggles

Granted but now everyone is like Gabriels thoughts so you can get away from his

I wish that i had a tail and fur like a cat and still be a person.

Stygian

Granted. Everyone thinks you a freak for it, and you shed all over the house.

I wish I was a punkrocker...

Aisha deCabre

Granted.  But your first single doesn't sell well and you don't make the top 10 best music list.   :mowtongue

I wish I didn't have to take exams...  :sweatdrop
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Joat

Granted. You drop out of school.

I wish for infinite root beer!

Stygian

Granted. It reaches critical gravitation, and then gains absolute density as it keeps filling out the universe. The continuity of the universe's flux between existences is upset completely.

Congratulations! You've destroyed all existence for a little root beer!

I wish that my lovelife weren't so bloody messed up.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. It's now messed up, but it's not that time of month, so it's not bloody. She's not very happy, however. Can you say "permanent PMS" ? I knew you could.

I wish I could get away from here and go to bed. RSN. :-)

Joat

Granted. However, you have trouble falling asleep and come right back. Welcome back!

I wish for second sight.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You look over your shoulder again to see who is following you, and regret it for the rest of your days.

I -really- wish I had gone to bed...

GabrielsThoughts

granted, but then you would have missed the undead attacking everyone and would have woken up 28 daays later with some serious problems.

I wish I had never seen pokemon, I would have been all the better for it, and I wouldn't have to secretly watch it on weekends so could find out what's happening now almost a decade later.

Joat

Granted. You watched Barney and got addicted to it, instead.

I wish for snow.

Drake Manaweilder

Granted, you get 50 feet of snow in your area. Happy tunneling if you want to go anywhere!

I wish i knew how to beat that fricken Giant Bomb boss in my game.. :gun1 1000 damage in one hit? Come on!

Joat

Granted. You find a super-cheat that lets you beat the bomb guy easily. Too bad it pretty much spoils the game for you, though.

I wish for a dessert island.

Roureem Egas

Granted. You have you dessert island. It's not gonna last longer than a few minutes with all that water around.

I wish there was a cure or something for rosacea.

Drake Manaweilder

Granted, but you eat the dessert, and must now swim to the nearest chunk of land (about 720 000 KM away) with the worlds wrost case of brain freeze, and the mother of all toothaches.
(Roureem Ninjaed me)

Granted but it costs well over 300 000 gil (yes, Gil) to buy.

I wish I posessed magic, like the kind in Final Fantasy. I could really use Cureaga fior this cold. :ill

e_voyager

granted but Cureaga is ineffective against colds and natural illnesses.

i wish that  i could get my secret mining operation to pay off i need platinum form my experiments!