Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

granted as you empire turns to dirt as it is reviled that the game of chanced was rigged in your favor thou you protest you are innocent you cries fall on deaf ears. amber not has a Lieu on you soul and you have three weeks to pay it off or become her property. good luck sins you as current in a forced later camps under the watchful eye of Eid and his kin release date? two week after the deadline. as you current task is to  mine the wax out of the planetoids that you are currently marooned on.

i wish that Gabriels Thoughts would be happy with the picture of sailor Bubba moon and stop bothering me.

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

He's happy. In fact, he's so happy that he begins to stalk you. You attempt to file a restraining order, but to no avail. The remainder of your life is lived in anxeity.

How I wish,
How I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fishbowl
Year after year.

e_voyager

granted were are now in a fish bowl for several years with Gabriels Thoughts stalking us but true to my nature the fish bowl moves  around randomly form place to place. as time passes i returned the the stars once more.

i wish for  blueberry pie
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, but this has negated all of your previous wishes... which means I'm back to my original self also... darn I really liked being the most powerfull man on the planet. oh well, my bad.

I wish E-voager could type... I'd like to understand the corruption thats being corrupted while corrupting.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

e_voyager

Granted but you ego is cursed as you realize that the you fixed one of my weaknesses and that my ego when restrained is as large as a planet but that's only when restrained when set free it is a god complex like you have never seen ans not even the hand of infinity could cover it's face.

I wish i could correct the mistakes i mad as digital god E as so many of my creations suffered from them.

GabrielsThoughts

You can it's that tiny button on the upper right hand corner, but you will not edit it for some obnoxious reason.

I wish for a cookie.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Jim Halisstrad

Your wish is granted, and it is the best tasting cookie in the history of mankind.  So magnificent is this cookie that all other foods pale in comparison and you can never find culinary happiness again.

I wish that I had a red rubber ball.

Suwako

granted earth has turned into a red rubber ball, where no life can exist. You die a lonely death as the last survivor of the intere human race. All your life you have felt guilty because of this wish.

I wish happyness to all.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted, Everyone has a nice big red rubber ball.

... well, everyone left, which is just Jim, I believe. :-)

I wish I'd been more awake this morning.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

GabrielsThoughts

granted, however you are unconcious by noon.

I wish I was the fastest creature on earth.

KarlOmega1

Granted, but now you can't stop running...

I wish I knew what gifts Succubi like Ryn liked...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. Ryn slides out of the shadows behind you, grins evilly, and drags you back into them.

I wish I'd been hanging about all day, rather than... well, hanging about all day...

e_voyager

granted you not spend the day hanging form a noose  as all the blood rushes to your face  as you are hung upside down. (yes even a cube has a face)

i wish i could bring Four space into the third dimension to show others how limited what the perceive is.

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, however Einstien is now remembered for discovering back hair, and the internet was never developed...on the pright side everyone writes and seplls ujst ike teh e voyegr.

I wish t undo tis eish.

e_voyager

granted but do the the nature of paradox you are cursed to remember in-depth the world created by the corrupted wish and it still has some influence over you.

i wish that pie was the national currency.

GabrielsThoughts

granted, but some anarchist overthrew the government a  by starting a pie fight and caused a financial disaster greater than  9/11, and Katrina.

I wish everyone of e-voyager's current wishes were no longer pie related.

Jim Halisstrad

Allright, but now there is a p between the i and the e.

I wish to become the Sun.

e_voyager

granted but your body is destroyed as you become a small mass of fusion gas 1 solar mass for Evey 5 kilogram of you current body weight. you have no power and all you can do is burn until you burn our or go nova.

i wish that the nations currency was AOL dick printed before 2005

Anara

Granted but the world's economies collapse creating the worst economic depression in history.

I wish I didn't have exams in a few weeks.

e_voyager

granted you as excuse form the exam's but that is because you are being held prisoner by a crazy bagel cult.

i wish that i could go for one life time without there being a war.

Anara

Granted but your life span is only about 15 seconds

I wish to visit disney world :)

xHaZxMaTx

Granted, but Disney is evil, and you end up selling your soul to Goofy.

I wish Disney didn't exist. ¬.¬

e_voyager

granted but it is now Mario world and the steal souls turning people into toadstool people thus expanding the kingdom

i wish i evil without cause  less often

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, you are now a devil without a clue.

I wish that I wasn't always granting E's wishes all the time.

e_voyager

granted buyt not like E you must wait for a good swhis the currupt and like e you have to wait just a wee bit loger to be fair the others that wiat to plat the game as well

i wish i had my BaikaNekochan back

edit BaikaNekochan is a name it means Baika plum (blossem) Neko(cat) chan ( i forget what chan mean i thin it's like child)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted.

Unfortunately, whichever way you turn it, all you can see is the back - you don't have the front at all.

I wish I was more organised of a morning.

GabrielsThoughts

granted, you have now become a turd... enjoy your new life as Mr. Hanky the christmas poop.

I wish Jyrras was mistaken for Merlitz at least once.

Alan Garou

Granted. Jyrras is mistaken for Merlitz by a dragon whose father was killed by the fire-mage cat. Jyrras is now dead, and an infuriated Lorenda rips you apart and eats you alive.  :mwaha

I wish for a Jurassic Park DVD Series collection.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. It's in HDTV format, and alternates 5 seconds of Jurassic Park with 5 seconds of Barney the Purple Dinosaur.

... with Barney's soundtrack over the JP soundtrack.

I wish I wasn't quite so evil...

e_voyager

granted but you now face  demotion in the army of darkness

i wish i had a few more mega man games to fight in.