Hello

Started by CountDraculaBelmontHater, July 22, 2008, 10:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDraculaBelmontHater

I am a Canadian Castlevania fan.  My name is CountDraculaBelmontHater.  Just thought I would say hello.

Jairus

Hello and welcome to the forums, CountDraculaBelmontHater! Um, I think we're gonna end up calling you either Count or Dracula, but we'll find out. Okay, a quick run down for all new members: Don't piss of the Box, don't cross the mods, just smile and talk at the crazy people while edging slowly away, be warned that everyone here is nuts to one degree or another, and don't take any advice anyone gives you! Follow these instructions, and we'll all have a great time together! And again, welcome.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

CountDraculaBelmontHater

Quote from: Jairus on July 22, 2008, 10:58:29 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums, CountDraculaBelmontHater! Um, I think we're gonna end up calling you either Count or Dracula, but we'll find out. Okay, a quick run down for all new members: Don't piss of the Box, don't cross the mods, just smile and talk at the crazy people while edging slowly away, be warned that everyone here is nuts to one degree or another, and don't take any advice anyone gives you! Follow these instructions, and we'll all have a great time together! And again, welcome.

What's the box?

Jairus

Quote from: CountDraculaBelmontHater on July 22, 2008, 11:02:57 PMWhat's the box?

llearch n'n'daCorna. He's one of the mods. Our nickname for him is "Boxy," because of his avatar and signature.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

silentassassin

welcome drac *yes that's your new nickname i like it* yeah don't mess with boxy i'm pretty sure he's the one who gave me so many negatives one time i double post ONE TIME

Mao

Quote from: silentassassin on July 22, 2008, 11:18:43 PM
welcome drac *yes that's your new nickname i like it* yeah don't mess with boxy i'm pretty sure he's the one who gave me so many negatives one time i double post ONE TIME

Triple post, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't just him.

silentassassin

well he gave a chunk

VSMIT

I seriously doubt that...

Back on topic, welcome to the forums, CDBH.  Jeez you've got a long name...  Have fun while you're here, don't do anything to annoy the mods, and don't do anything stupid.  Oh yeah, be afraid of those who come here to welcome you.  They're definitely up to something.

shadowterm

Yeah, we're a bunch of crooks. Want to get in my van? I've got Candy! >:3

Seriously, I'm not usually that evil, but hey. Why not freak out the new guy, eh?
/)//w//(\

silentassassin

oh come a little murder a little espionage and anarchy but i'm not that bad okay maybe i am

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: silentassassin on July 22, 2008, 11:34:57 PM
well he gave a chunk

30 is "a chunk" ?

Sheesh. Standards have slipped.

Hiya, CDBH. Welcome to our little corner of the internet. Note that you should probably read the rules, as silentassassin obviously didn't; they suggest that double-posting isn't kosher, and also have other helpful suggestions. Try not to annoy the mods, since we're here for your protection, and do have fun.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

Oh, Boxy!  Grats on breaking 10k counted posts!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oh, so I have.

Meh. *edit*

Suwako

Another person joined?

Meh.

be greeted  >:3

Damaris

Don't worry, Llearch.  I fixed his negatives. *nods*

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oh, good. I was worried there, for a minute. ;-]

Damaris

I knew you would be.  I couldn't have that.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber