Ask the All Purpose Fox

Started by ShadesFox, July 08, 2006, 09:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saist

o.t. : Smexy = Smart + Sexy.

anyways...

Can it, is it, be it, hug time please?????

e_voyager

were can i get my costume i image?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Gabi

Quote from: Castle Pokemetroid on October 02, 2006, 10:27:28 PM
Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 02, 2006, 08:11:02 PM
Of course I wouldn't mind being called smexy. :P

What the heck dose smexy mean?
Saist replied. *Locks Saist in a cage.*

Quote from: Dakata on October 02, 2006, 10:45:06 PM
Quote from: Roureem Egas on October 02, 2006, 07:19:38 PM
Quote from: вHaZвMaTв on October 02, 2006, 03:07:45 AM
WTF does smexy mean?

You honestly don't know? Hmm...I'd tell you, but I'm too amused by that last Simpsons episode I saw. "Hey Daddy! Mrs. Simpson made me gay!" If you didn't see that one, Bart had told one of Flanders's kids that gay meant not afraid or some such.
That episode's awesome. :B "I'm gay, Daddy! I'm gay!"

Why is The Simpsons full of awesome? :B

Why is homework full of not-awesome-ness? D:

Why do I keep getting foot cramps for no reasoooooon? D: And why do they hurt soooo much? *Whines*

Will I probably break my back if I have to carry 4 heavy books, over 7 notebooks and pencils and stuff all day? D:

Does my school suck if I have a locker on the 2nd floor that I can only use afterschool? (I don't have time to get to it between classes. D: Not enough tiiiime...)

Will Dan look like a pretty girl when he's wearing the dress and stuff? :3
Because they're good at parodies.
Because it takes up a lot of time and effort.
There has to be a reason. Maybe you need more potasium and/or more excercise.
It depends on how heavy the books are. If they're full encyclopaedias, then maybe. But reallistically speaking, I don't think so.
What do you need a locker for? I've never had one and I've survived quite well without it.
Probably. He did look a bit like one last time.

Quote from: je.saist on October 02, 2006, 11:41:13 PM
o.t. : Smexy = Smart + Sexy.

anyways...

Can it, is it, be it, hug time please?????
Not for you. You broke the rules.

Quote from: e_voyager on October 03, 2006, 12:00:55 AM
were can i get my costume i image?
What's a costume i image? Anyway, try Googe images, Webcrawler image search or any similar search engine.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

e_voyager

not sure that you've seen them but i saw Gareeku's image in has avatar iCUT and decied that i was  great. (i've seen a few others as well but it was Gareeku's that mad the diferenance to me.) it's done in the style of the iPOD images now  want one as well.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Gareeku

To answer your question E, i got one made for me by a friend from another forum, the "Jack" forums to be precise. Unfortuately, the creator of these cool little pics no longer does them due to her real life being quite hectic.

Saist

How long is fuzzy furry purry kitten going to be in cage?

Aridas

Something indeterminate is constantly accessing my LAN connection (though, not always my internet connection too), what is it?
it's pestering my ADSL gateway and seemingly sending anywhere from 3 to 100 packets per second to it for no apparent reason. I also receive, but I get a bunch less.

bill

Does AS seriously expect to get a helpful reply here?

Aridas

Was BillBuckner even here when the APFs actually answered questions?

bill

Well, why would AS completely eschew the Computer Problems Thread, and limit the likely amount of replies?

Gareeku

Quote from: je.saist on October 03, 2006, 04:33:39 PM

Until he learns not to break the rules.

AS and BB, take your little arguements elsewhere.

Aridas

Quote from: BillBuckner on October 04, 2006, 06:28:10 AM
Well, why would AS completely eschew the Computer Problems Thread, and limit the likely amount of replies?

Doesn't billy know that people get answered even less over there? >.>

Gabi

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on October 04, 2006, 07:36:23 AM
Quote from: BillBuckner on October 04, 2006, 06:28:10 AM

Doesn't billy know that people get answered even less over there? >.>
That's not your problem, Aridas. Now stop it.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Saist

Quote from: Gareeku on October 04, 2006, 06:54:47 AM

Should I put out the white picket fence and unwelcome mat then? meow...

Dakata

Why is it so hot in Michigan? D:

Why are my teachers giving me a crap load of homework? D:

bill

Are opinion questions allowed?

Saist

would anybody like some Mouse Burgers, Rat Fries, and Catnip shakes?

ShadesFox

Quote from: je.saist on October 04, 2006, 02:58:00 PM
Quote from: Gareeku on October 04, 2006, 06:54:47 AM

Should I put out the white picket fence and unwelcome mat then? meow...

Huh?  This has me confused.  It must all be set on fire. *Burns that whole thread of conversation.*

Quote from: Dakata on October 04, 2006, 06:02:02 PM
Why is it so hot in Michigan? D:

Why are my teachers giving me a crap load of homework? D:

And think, you are still just in high school.

Quote from: BillBuckner on October 04, 2006, 06:09:04 PM
Are opinion questions allowed?

Sure, getting an answer is the tricky part.

Quote from: je.saist on October 04, 2006, 11:10:59 PM
would anybody like some Mouse Burgers, Rat Fries, and Catnip shakes?

You know, I'm starting to see a trend of fire here...
The All Purpose Fox

Saist

I don't suppose that the All Purpose foxes would mind visiting this page : http://webdog.specialopspaintball.com/video/tipclip/s2/p6.html  : and watching the two videos about playing buildings so the "unwelcome mat" and "white picket fence" references can be seen?

xHaZxMaTx

Is the PC version of Need for Speed: Most Wanted a downgrade from the XBox 360 version? (Serious question)

Castle Pokemetroid

How did the ocean get so salty?

Dose salt water actually help wounds heal?

GabrielsThoughts

If you are working in groups in a science class and some annoying person in your group  is pestering you with Questions about why you didn't like Final Fantasy Advent Children or why you like Naruto when it "totally sucks" and is not focusing on the task at hand, and that same person asks for help with questions relating to class, and then ignores your advice and is still trying to figure out why you don't opinion as they do about something as trivial and meaningless as anime prefrence does that make the  person in question a jackass?

Is it okay to be short with this person? because I have it in mind to verbally cut them up one side and down the other.

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Roureem Egas

This has been left alone too long.

Quote from: je.saist on October 05, 2006, 12:06:19 AM
I don't suppose that the All Purpose foxes would mind visiting this page : http://webdog.specialopspaintball.com/video/tipclip/s2/p6.html  : and watching the two videos about playing buildings so the "unwelcome mat" and "white picket fence" references can be seen?

Too much effort on my part. :3 The rest of the team is welcome to do it themselves if they wish too.

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 05, 2006, 03:26:08 AM
Is the PC version of Need for Speed: Most Wanted a downgrade from the XBox 360 version? (Serious question)

I honestly don't know, as I tend to hate an racing game that isn't Mario Kart, or somehow fairly similar.

Quote from: Castle Pokemetroid on October 05, 2006, 07:57:41 PM
How did the ocean get so salty?

Dose salt water actually help wounds heal?

Erosion. Water constantly wears away at rocks and bits of minerals blend into it. We just call it salty because of all the stuff in it.

Well, salt does help disinfect wounds and stuff, so yeah. It is an unusual sensation, I must say.

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on October 07, 2006, 08:33:25 PM
If you are working in groups in a science class and some annoying person in your group is pestering you with Questions about why you didn't like Final Fantasy Advent Children or why you like Naruto when it "totally sucks" and is not focusing on the task at hand, and that same person asks for help with questions relating to class, and then ignores your advice and is still trying to figure out why you don't opinion as they do about something as trivial and meaningless as anime prefrence does that make the person in question a jackass?

Is it okay to be short with this person? because I have it in mind to verbally cut them up one side and down the other.

That depends on your definition of jackass. That person, who I shall refer to as "It," is an idiot to be sure, as you say it is more preoccupied about anime preferences than actually trying to put help into of use.

...? What do you mean by short? Snippy, irritated, or whatever is similar, I'd understand. Just don't do what would get you in trouble, 'cause slapping someone's hand off a book you're using is apparently enough to warrant being called into an assistant principal's office and getting detention. I should be so lucky the last time I slapped someone upside the head didn't get me in any serious trouble.

Aridas

About All Purpose Somethings -- do they miss out on special APF world domination meetings? Or do they have just as much privilege as the foxes themselves?

Tiger_T

Most of the time we just have the memos about them sent to us. It's just more efficient that way.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Tiger_T

Get a room, you two.
*shoves them out the door*
:meh
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

e_voyager

What software does Tiger_T use for his animations?

bill

Where the hell is Xze's avatar?  D: