Person Above You (P.A.Y.)

Started by Dakata, July 08, 2006, 06:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowne

Aiyno fully understands what this thread is supposed to be about and utilizes her seemingly innate ability to compliment anyone and everyone with gleeful abandon, which is what we should all be doing in this thread.

As for Hazzy's yaps, if I remember correctly; the one on the left is a furrified version of Marvin [hg2g] and I think the middle one miiiiight be a Metroid Pirate.  It certainly looks Piratey, what with the insectoid appearance and all, dead ringer even if it isn't.

xHaZxMaTx

Rowne has an open mind, which is good.  Why can't more people be like Rowne?  (BTW, my yaps are Marvin from the Hitch Hiker's Guide (the movie), and two Elite covenant from Halo in that order)

Suwako

×HaZ×MaT× my favorite hunchback.  :mowhappy

e_voyager

Aiyno called my old school which is cool but i can't board like he can.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lysander

One of the pics e_voyager sig appears to be from Sonic CD, a very underrated game. He also has words of encouragement through his posts at all times. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Suwako

Lysander's avatar is drawn by Xzeliea. He's quite the charmer  :mowtongue

Malakin

Aiyno Wolf is a cool ID :)

and sounds good even if you say it backwards! Onyia
"The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the
universe, as inevitable as your own last breath. And yet,
there remains time to create, to create, and escape.

Escape will make me God.
"

e_voyager

Malakin deals with a lot more charisma --- er Karma then i do. and i still don't see the point for the karma rating.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Roureem Egas

E missed that part of board karma being for fun and giggles.

Suwako

Roureem Egas ignores the threats rulles, He should follow them some more makes him even cooler.  :mowtongue

e_voyager

Aiyno has a good messager under her picture

Lysander

e_voyager has 6 stars under his title. That must mean he's doing something right. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Suwako

Lysander is almost always right?  :mowtongue

xHaZxMaTx

Aiyno's text under her avatar is wrong.  Well, it's not entirely correct, at least. :U

Suwako

×HaZ×MaT× is going offtopic again, But he's still a nice guy.

e_voyager

Aiyno has a high positive karma rating> :) that must mean something right?

Dakata

E has a cute yap.

...But it needs to be nekkid like some of the other yaps. D: CLOTHES ARE BAD.

e_voyager

cousion dakata has a straghon sense of humor as most of the yaps on this page are wearing clothing of some sort.

Roureem Egas

E's avatar tends to focus on Forte. I'm having difficulty reading the text on this particular one though.

bill

RE's avatar expresses some of my pet peeves perfectly. (Nice alliteration, no?)

e_voyager

bill reminds me of my young brother who happens to share part of  his name.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

Nikki

E also has balanced Karma =3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Suwako

Xze-Xze is had that cute avatar for a long time.  :mowsmile Its cool.  >:3

Rowne

As ever, Aiyno has things that are both nice and reassuring to say about other people and therefore can genuinely be considered as one of the staples or an aspect of the glue that holds the decidedly spiffy DMFA community together - even if only by setting a good example.

Nikki

Rowne confuses teh Xze with big words  :<

bill

Xze evidently has a different definition of "Big Words" then me.  :P ;)

Suwako

BillBuckner goes offtopic, But its cool aslong as he doesn't do it again. You know you still have the cool guy status on  :mowwink

Lysander

Aiyno Wold is good a keeping others on track. The ones he comments to get back on topic have each done so, at least for a while. :januscat
TytajLucheek