Person Above You (P.A.Y.)

Started by Dakata, July 08, 2006, 06:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Lysander understand this forum better then i do. i did not even notice the (star's?) until they were pointed out to me by Lysander
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

E is unobservant...

*says the mixed-breed who just noticed a sign that has been there for years...*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

Xze-Xze has a poit. regaurdless of what i see i don't norince it all. i bet she's better at it then i am.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

e_voyager's avatar is cool.  :mowtongue

Rowne

Aiyno has intriguing Robin Hood/Ranger attire, which one can't help but wonder about.

Nikki

Rowne's avi looks like a modern-day ninja   :3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Suwako

Xze-Xze has made an avatar from thatb wonderful 3rd up picture  :mowhappy

Nikki

Aiyno's avi makes me think of Wile E. Coyote for some reason 0o

e_voyager

Xze-Xze's new avatar cought me my surpize but i like it.

Rowne

e_voyager has good taste in avatars.

I particularly find Xze's avatar utterly adorable in many ways, even though I feel that I probably shouldn't.

I recall that many times in the past, I have been told that my ability to find anything cute, ranging from Armadillo to Xenomorph, will some day prove to be my end.

"Oh look, it's a Tiger fellow all dressed up in tribal attire, lazily draped over those rocks by that pool there, he's so adorable and very cute.  Aren't you, eh?  Wait, not so lazy anymore.  Hang on, just a minute old fellow, what're you planning on doing with that axe?  I'm not sure I like your new disposition.  Nowait.  I-Eeeee!"

Suwako

Rowne is a funny and enteraining person  :mowsmile

Gullible

Aiyno is polite, kind, friendly, and cute.  >:3

Lysander

Even when you don't expect it, Gullible can point out the good in others. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Rowne

Lysander is a well-mannered and likeable bloke who does not deserve the negative karma he's received.  Let's all try to fix that.

Gullible

I seem to remember Rowne being a Doctor Who fan, so one would postulate that he is a sci-fi fan, and hence is pretty cool.  :mowhappy

Suwako

Gullible is losing weight, depending on if he wants to and if he needs to it's good ^^

Gullible is good bird.

Nikki

Aiyno would get a nice compliment from me but i'm running out of them XD

Rowne

Xze seems to have adopted an 'avatar a day!' program, her latest avatar is a little disturbing but still, I approve!

That's why you don't fight with exploding ketchup bottles, it's just so very messy!

Nikki

Rowne has caught onto my Secret plan!!
Next is signature-a-day xD

bill

Xze's new avatar kicks bloody ass.

Nikki

Bill meant that literally? XD

e_voyager

Xze-Xze's avatars while great looking have been changing quite a bit lately.

Lysander

e_voyager's avatar has been a steady constant for the past while. Now that's commitment.

Someone's trying to thwart my schemes... :januscat
TytajLucheek

Roureem Egas

Lysander can dual-wield, which makes him awesome automatically.

Suwako

Roureem Egas is constantly on the winning team. He always leads...

Gareeku

Aiyno's female character is hot.

>_>

<_<

What?

Gullible

Gareeku keeps his location secret from the freaky stalkers like me.

Vidar

Gullible wants to stalk his precious victims, yes he does. *Gollum*^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H*Gullible*
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Gareeku

Vidar scares me. In a good way, though.

Paladin Sheppard

Gareeku's latest chaper has my fav squirrel succubus in it :P  :rj