Person Above You (P.A.Y.)

Started by Dakata, July 08, 2006, 06:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suwako

KarlOmega1's avatar is invisible and doesn't even give a hint to his gender  :mowsmile

Lysander

KarlOmega has a love for the succubus. That can be a good or bad thing depending on how ya look at it. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Suwako

Lysander posted with the speed of a slowpoke, slowpoke's are cute.  :mowtongue

Roureem Egas

Aiyno is in a relationship apparently. Or at least his yappity.

Gareeku

Roureem has had the same style avatar for as long as i can remember. He keeps it old school, yo.

e_voyager

Gareeku is currently running a fairly stressful RP. good luck my friend.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

e_voyager is kind of a sonic fan, Sega for the win  :mowwink

xHaZxMaTx

Aiyno has a high(er) post count (than me) and can thank this thread for it. :D

Rowne

Hazzy's choice of post-bound images (such as his avatar) confuse me as much as ever.  Verily, this time I'm absolutely baffled.

Lysander

I would strive to one day be able to speak/type like Rowne. He also has such a nice extremely poofy tail. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Rowne

I would say that Lysander has very little to learn from one such as I and underestimates his own elegance.

xHaZxMaTx

Rowne's personal text is quoting, what I believe to be, Back To The Future.

Gareeku

Haz's avvy scares me. In a good way though. >_>

Suwako

Gareeku is wasome, as a writer and person.  :mowwink

e_voyager

Aiyno is  a very positive person.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

James StarRunner

E's the (robo)man when it comes to giving compliments even away from the P.A.Y. thread.

e_voyager

james comic has a fox hanning form a tree. i wonder if he acceptes  fan art... humm.

Rowne

Our good man e_voyager is unquestionably this reality's Grand Master of obfuscation.

I personally believe he does it on purpose, the guy's a genius!

bill

Rowne seems to be the only other guy posting at this slightly less than holy hour.

e_voyager

bill is in a place were the time is less then holy. it's only 10pm here though

bill

E_V shouldn't bother responding to this one, because I'm officially signing off from Eastern Seaboard.

Good night. AND MAY GOD BLESS.

Rowne

Bill is one of those observant folks who've recognized my truly nocturnal posting habits.

Verily, I stay up through the night and sleep when the sun rises.  However, this isn't because I'm some form of undead but rather that since I'm unemployed right now, it makes more sense to remain up at night when it's more temperate at cool than it does to remain awake in the day, when it's so confoundingly hot that I feel I'm being baked alive.

Ahhh, cool nights, how I love thee.

e_voyager

Rowen knows what i amd going throng thons i only sleep abont 4 hours aday babysitting and job hunnting aside

Suwako

e_voyager wanders one of my favorite things to do, He's great ^^;;

e_voyager

Aiyno reminds me of someone i saw in a crosstime cafe.

Suwako

e_voyager reffers to Kyota, hes awsome.  :mowsmile

e_voyager

Aiyno gives me too much credit (blushes as his oils pressure rises.)

xHaZxMaTx

e_voyager has a disturbingly obsessive fascination with Sonic the hedgehog.

e_voyager

h×HaZ×MaTx has 3 yappies one looks like sonis on like tails and one could be silver sonic i don't know but he faills to notic that i am not sonis. still i like the sonice hyper metal sonc pic in my sig :)

Suwako

e_voyager's signature and avatar make him look oldschool  :mowtongue (good)