Malakin has never met StarFox
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Suwako

KarlOmega1 has an awsome invisible avatar  :mowwink

Gareeku

Aiyno has not one yap, but three! awesome stuff ^.^

Gabi

Well, you have 2, you're not far behind.

Gareeku is so nice he deserves a hug from everyone. *Hugs.*
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Gareeku

Gabi calls me nice, when she's even nicer, and so deserves double hugs from everyone! *hugs*

KarlOmega1

Gareeku likes to do the HADOUKEN...
I'm a Skype User.

Miaka

Karl's a perv. that's both a good and bad thing.

Gareeku

Miaka speaks the truth. She's also got a pretty sweet avatar, as well as being a rather awesome person.

Lysander

Gareeku knows much about the ways of fighting. Even the difference between the hand positions for Hadouken and Kamehameha. And that story of his... :januscat
TytajLucheek

Nikki

Ly's new picture is on the way ^w^

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Gareeku

As well as being a great artist, Xze is also a very good writer. Is there anythign she CAN'T do?! :O

Rowne

I'm convinced that Gareeku's avatar is sending me subliminal messages along the lines of: find your original MUGEN compilation and share it with the World.

That or that I should gather together a ragtag group of people with which I shall create a furry version of Street Fighter: Third Strike.

Gareeku

Rowne has mentioned one of the greatest fighting games ever. Not only that, but he wants to make a MUGEN game based on it. I bow to you, sir. *Does so*

bill

Gareeku has mentioned a very nice racing engine.

ElectroMotive

Billbuckner seems to be very interested in racing

xHaZxMaTx

EMD's Idling... 4-stroke for the win. :razz

ElectroMotive

Hazmat is confused for  I have a two stroke engine...nice guess though

Rowne

EMD has a really nifty avatar, although admittedly it would be niftier if it were a steam engine, I have a weakness for those.

Gareeku: Actually, I once did.  Sort of.  The MUGEN scripting language was very easy to grasp, compared to some of the scripting/programming tongues I can speak in, mastering theirs was cake.  So I had my own, self-balanced compilation which used the art and animations of other folks.  I never released it of course because it would be a copyright nightmare and I didn't think it'd be wise to get into that, even if almost all of them were rips from existing Capcom games anyway.

So if I did dig MUGEN out again and I roped in a sprite artist, it might happen.  Though even if I could start tomorrow, I'd rather put it off until about October ... this bloody heat is baking my brain, I'm in no condition to script!

ElectroMotive

xHaZxMaTx

EMD takes me for a fool!  Of course I know you have a two-stroke, but 4-stroke is better.

Suwako

×HaZ×MaT× is dragonicly good.

xHaZxMaTx

Suwako

×HaZ×MaT×  is good at stating the obvious  :mowwink :bunny

ElectroMotive

Aiyno Wolf is good at stating that people are stating the obvious.

Hazmat- not necessarily. Alco loco's had four strokes and their engines frequently required more maintenance than an EMD two stroke ,and the Alco makes more smoke than the EMD.

xHaZxMaTx

I never said they were more efficient, they just sound better. :D

EMD over-analyzes things like I do.

ElectroMotive

Cool! Hazmat likes the way a four stoke engine sounds like I do! :D

xHaZxMaTx

EMD keeps changing his avvie.

ElectroMotive

Hazmat is really good at stating the obvious. I like this one though.

Suwako

ElectroMotiveDiesels remembers the line betweeen lines.  ;) on topic guys.

KarlOmega1

Aiyno is male but his avatar is clearly female....
I'm a Skype User.