Greetings.

Started by Ghostwish, June 10, 2008, 10:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghostwish

Hello everyone. Name's Ghostwish. I'm your usual, lurking, webcomic reader, and I've been hanging around DMFA for roughly six or seven years now.

I figured now was as good as time as any to join into the forums, don't you think? ^_^

I'm a fur, a roleplayer, a sci-fi and fantasy nut, and a dreamer. Hope to have fun here, but if you'll excuse me, I'm going to scooch off to the RP section now.

Ta-ta,
- Ghostwish

Damaris

Welcome to the forum, don't forget to read the rules... and hopefully you don't mind crazy people so much- because we have those in spades. ;)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Ghostwish

I thought insanity was a requirement? I already checked my wits at the door...

Suwako

Quote from: Ghostwish on June 10, 2008, 11:23:50 PM
I thought insanity was a requirement?

No it is not. If it was a wouldn't be here *snicker* I am a very down to earth person with a good mental health. You should not generalize the forum population, nor think about the people of the forum *snicker

I give up..... *laughs*

Ghostwish

Oh dear. Too late for me then. Oh well, I always was one for tinfoil hats.

Thanks for the welcome. ^_^

Ren Gaulen

A bit late, but welcome. Welcome to Clockwork Mansion. It's safer here. Read the rules, like Damaris said, and beware of the following characters and occurrences: vicious sentient boxes that would devour your soul, random napalm rains, muffins possessed by evil spirits (exorcise before eating!), guys with swords and the people who tell you to beware of the people (they are generally up to no good - except for me, of course :3). Follow the rules, venerate the immortal Empress and have fun.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I wouldn't eat his soul.

Too many carbs, you know.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on June 11, 2008, 06:52:39 AM
I wouldn't eat his soul.

Too many carbs, you know.
Oh. Then you are safe from the box, Ghostwish! :3 ..Then again, it might just destroy your soul without eating it.. :.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oh, you mean Ghostwish?

All bets are off. I was talking about Ren's soul...

Ghostwish

I keep my soul in my tinfoil hat anyways. :)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ah, so it has a crunchy coating? Good, good.

Ghostwish

Ketchup, BBQ, motor oil, ranch, or mustard?

Ren Gaulen

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!! And I won't mind some mustard, too.

Ghostwish

Huh.. and that blood god was always telling me he was a coffee man.. oh well.

Ren Gaulen

He is a coffee man. He simply likes coffee with blood.

Ghostwish

With cream. And a few scoops of sugar.. and maybe a few souls of the damned. But not too many! Gotta watch that figure.

Ren Gaulen

No, you are probably thinking about Slaanesh. Khorne likes no sugar or khream. Only blood. As for the souls, he eats them raw right on the battlefield. Because he is the man.

Ghostwish

Bah. Too many gods to keep track of. Spawn like rabbits they do. Time to start another Ragnarok, me finks.

Cogidubnus

As black as midnight, as hot and bitter as hell itself. That is coffee. *nods*

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Ghostwish on June 11, 2008, 02:22:52 PM
Bah. Too many gods to keep track of. Spawn like rabbits they do. Time to start another Ragnarok, me finks.
Throw the switch. Throw the switch!

Ghostwish

Push the button! Push the button!

Which button!?

That button!

NO NOT THAT BUTTON!!-