Brotherhood of the Machine (OOC Thread) {02}

Started by Azlan, August 13, 2007, 12:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paladin Sheppard

Ryudo I was wondering if you would like to have me rejoin the RP (I've been asked to think about rejoining by someone who'll go unnamed).

If so would I play as Victor? Or start as someone new?

techmaster-glitch

Whoa, hang on...Tape, how did Dorcan go on a 'shopping expedition' to a mall and get back before Sally even woke Jexx up for breakfast? :erk Flash indeed...

Tapewolf

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on February 23, 2008, 05:00:11 PM
Whoa, hang on...Tape, how did Dorcan go on a 'shopping expedition' to a mall and get back before Sally even woke Jexx up for breakfast? :erk Flash indeed...
That could indeed be a continuity error.  However I have no alternative short of erasing the post in its entirety or assuming that it took Sally an hour to remember Jexx existed.
**EDIT**
Alternatively they may have given him an hour to arrive on his own and come and fetched him when he didn't turn up.  If anyone wants the post changed, let me know and I'll fix it.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Tapewolf

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on February 23, 2008, 08:19:41 PM
"I wonder about Dorcan, He seem to have some place offf base, so he might be alright."

Is that a hint that I should remove my earlier post?   :3

Prof B Hunnydew

OOps I am busted it's Morgan, I meant..not Dorcan   Dorcan was talking about clothings and stuff.

PBH

Tapewolf

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on February 23, 2008, 09:41:49 PM
OOps I am busted it's Morgan, I meant..not Dorcan

Ah, right.  Tech was questioning Dorcan's ability to go shopping and return before Sally aroused Jexx.  Although to be honest, in real life, I often go for clothes etc during lunch break - which usually takes me about 45 minutes including journey time.
One possible approach was to undo the post where Dorcan asks Sally if Jexx eats, hence my confusion  :3

Azlan

Yes, Morgan is apparently the only one who has a fixed, permanent residence and private citizen cover identity. 

I'm not sure I remember what the name of this city, or if it was ever mentioned, the country it is in... or any of that stuff...
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Ryudo Lee

Quote from: Paladin Sheppard on February 23, 2008, 01:09:26 PM
Ryudo I was wondering if you would like to have me rejoin the RP (I've been asked to think about rejoining by someone who'll go unnamed).

If so would I play as Victor? Or start as someone new?

If you want to rejoin, go right ahead.  I think it would be easier if you continue on as Victor.  As I've stated before, those that aren't active are around, just not doing anything.  Just jump in anywhere, at any time.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

techmaster-glitch

Ryudo, what's your word on the possible continuity error with Tapewolf/Dorcan? I've been trying to hold off posting a little until you said something about that.

Ryudo Lee

I'm confused at the timeframes too.  Maybe the post in question should just be removed.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ryudo Lee on February 25, 2008, 09:20:14 AM
I'm confused at the timeframes too.  Maybe the post in question should just be removed.
Done.

Ryudo Lee

Good, if Dorcan wants to come in after his shopping expidetion and check up on Jexx, that would be favorable to party dynamics as well. </hinthint>

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ryudo Lee on February 25, 2008, 04:58:36 PM
Good, if Dorcan wants to come in after his shopping expidetion and check up on Jexx, that would be favorable to party dynamics as well. </hinthint>

Do you want me to do that now, or later?

Ryudo Lee

Tapewolf

I'm assuming Jackson is still hanging around the Mess area.

Ryudo Lee

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ryudo Lee on February 27, 2008, 09:19:15 AM
Sure, why not?
Probably because I'm still on tenterhooks after goofing the continuity earlier  :3

Ryudo Lee

To err is human... but to royally screw things up requires a computer.

llearch n'n'daCorna

"Computers allow people to make more mistakes faster than any other invention in the history of humanity, with the possible exceptions of whiskey and handguns."
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

techmaster-glitch

Should I PM prof, post here, or post IC on the details of what the scans turn up in Jexx's head? I have some specific details in mind.

Ryudo Lee

Prof B Hunnydew

Well, I was hoping with Lab Rats/ Techies would find something... I just copy the scan for them to analyze...

So post what you want the techs to find or pass on to Ryudo.... I don't have any ideas where Jexx is going with this.   

PBH

techmaster-glitch

Jexx isn't going anywhere with this, he doesn't know more than anyone else. It's me that's had some specific ideas. I probably should post IC myself what the lab coats find.

Prof B Hunnydew

Ryudo Lee

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on February 29, 2008, 09:37:29 PM
Jexx isn't going anywhere with this, he doesn't know more than anyone else. It's me that's had some specific ideas. I probably should post IC myself what the lab coats find.

Yeah that sounds like a good idea.  Go ahead and post what the lab is gonna find.  It'll be easier that way.

techmaster-glitch

Alrighty, got it up. What the lab coats do with what they've found is up to you, Ryudo.

Ryudo Lee

That works for me.  I can wind that into the plot very nicely, thank you.

techmaster-glitch

You're welcome, Ryudo.

And note to real-life self: Be very very very veery careful about what I say around women and food xD

Prof B Hunnydew

To Tech

Sally's magical scan are for only her observations and what she can tell from them to her own experiences.. She can only transfer her magical scan to a disk by a audio/text reports.  She has a standard medical scanner and other instruments.  But most of what you stated in your post IC, she would read as Jexx being a Blank state or toddler state... She sees other people through their personalities and their memories.  Jexx is very confusing to her.  A grown male  with the mind of a infant...  a twisted infant... but she put that to being with the Brotherhood.  She has "seen" the Brotherhood soldiers from afar, BUT she is not sure Jexx fits in that box.

PBH

Tapewolf

I'm kind of waiting for Ryudo.  If Jackson is going to get the Jexx information privately, then I can make Dorcan look for Exo instead.