Brotherhood of the Machine (OOC Thread) {02}

Started by Azlan, August 13, 2007, 12:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

I haven't posted because I've been procrastinating :[

I'll get something up eventually... :rolleyes

Ryudo Lee

It's alright.  This is just a downtime situation so that all the characters can make attempts to get to know each other.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

techmaster-glitch

For the record, I really don't know exactly where you are going with this, Prof, but for now I'm playing along as best as I can.

Tapewolf

Danny: Dorcan is going to look pretty weird in infrared as well.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Dannysaysnoo

Yes, i know, but i was a bit tired of typing.

I was going to mention it, but by now he's turned off his eye.

techmaster-glitch

Though you don't really have to edit, Jexx isn't a 'big' guy. He's actually of just medium size and thin, athletic build. Or at lest, he would be if his arms and lower legs weren't cybernetic.
And you don't need a special eye to see them. They are bare, shiny metal. And they are probably just as noticeable on infrared and X-ray. His magic markings were also glowing red, from when he carried her to when he finally put her in the room with the others.

If you want a better idea of what Jexx looks like, check out his profile. There are instrctions for creating him in an online program (a flash off newgrounds).

Just FYI for future things ;)

Dannysaysnoo

Well, compare him to the Good Doctor, and he will probably be a bit bigger, ya know?

Also, for that post, i went through about 3 pages of posts and character pages. Still came out crap, methinks.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Dannysaysnoo on March 13, 2008, 05:02:58 PM
Well, compare him to the Good Doctor, and he will probably be a bit bigger, ya know?
True...

Dannysaysnoo

techmaster-glitch

Um, not to be an evil nag, Prof, but Dorcan has already picked Jexx up off the floor.
Satisfied that Jexx' spine was intact, he crouched down and lifted him gently, with little appreciable effort.  "I guess we'd better get them to the sick bay."

Tapewolf

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on March 16, 2008, 09:15:53 PM
Um, not to be an evil nag, Prof, but Dorcan has already picked Jexx up off the floor.
Yeah... just edit that little fragment out and it should be fine.

Ryudo Lee

Just trying to move things along here...

Tapewolf

Dunno quite where we're going to take this.  Realistically, there is likely to be someone on duty in the sick bay.  Ryudo's guy is going to have to open the door for them, and Dorcan is likely to be asked what happened, but I'm not sure it's really my place to deal with that side of it.

Dannysaysnoo

If anyone cares, i got real bored in class today and did a crap drawing of Lewis.

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/5347/lewistc3.png

Yes, it sucks. But i don't really mind.

Ryudo Lee

Prof B Hunnydew

Well, I better answer this ...Dorcan... With the Medical director.

Dannysaysnoo

Yes, thanks for that. I kinda knew what i was going to say... but i didn't at the same time.

Tapewolf

Cool.  There is still a slight discontinuity, though - which is largely my fault.  If no-one minds, I'd like to change my previous post so that Dorcan says his piece before leaving the sickbay, not afterwards...

Ryudo Lee

I think everyone needs to start getting together for a planning session or something...

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ryudo Lee on March 28, 2008, 09:20:04 AM
I think everyone needs to start getting together for a planning session or something...
Yeah.  Lewis, Dorcan and Morgan are currently heading back to the briefing room, where Arc is.  I'm not quite sure offhand who else is in the team, apart from Jexx who is out to lunch at the moment.
If we could have some kind of afternoon meeting and cut to that fairly soon, it should get things back on track.

techmaster-glitch

Actually, Jexx is still in a hospital bed, unless you were speaking metaphorically. Like I said in Swweeping darkness, my appearences are going to be sporadic for the next few days, and my posts few.

Tapewolf

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on March 28, 2008, 02:02:36 PM
Actually, Jexx is still in a hospital bed, unless you were speaking metaphorically.
Yes, that's what I was referring to.

Prof B Hunnydew

Yes Well  I am ready to post but I will wait for the two game days.  Unless someone visits me..... Jexx is free to go out of medical, but he can stay if he wants.

PBH

techmaster-glitch

I'll be getting Jexx up and about as soon as I can think of how to play it.

Azlan

Can we move on please... this is not the PBH and tech show... or if it is, please let me know so I can have my agent cancel my contract for the rest of the season.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Ryudo Lee

Arcalane

It's not easy to get into this angry robot costume, dammit! :U

Ryudo Lee

I sent out PM's to those who are supposedly still in this.  Hopefully we'll see some more activity soon.

Ryudo Lee

Sorry for the double post...

I'll assume that when Dorcan said "Jesus", it comes out as whatever the equivalent saying is on his world.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ryudo Lee on April 04, 2008, 12:47:58 PM
I'll assume that when Dorcan said "Jesus", it comes out as whatever the equivalent saying is on his world.
Actually I was hoping for a "Who's Jesus?"  >:3

In Furrae, Dan says "Jeez" frequently, and they have crucifixes as well as cruciform tombstones.  So they do have some kind of (crystal dragon) Jesus.  Your world probably doesn't...