Brotherhood of the Machine (OOC Thread) {02}

Started by Azlan, August 13, 2007, 12:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucas marcone

PBH i think you might be overexagerateing with babs. she met josh once in a diner. i doubt she'd be head over heels.

Azlan

Quote from: lucas marcone on December 04, 2007, 09:27:44 PM
PBH i think you might be overexagerateing with babs. she met josh once in a diner. i doubt she'd be head over heels.

Maybe she's hard up...
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

lucas marcone

...........did you choose those word expressly or....

God,
          it's me..... just asking, why did you "bless" me with such a perverse brain?

big fan,
                                                                            Lucas

Ryudo Lee

Lucas, you got a memo from God.

From the desk of God
To Lucas

Lawl

-God

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

lucas marcone

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Azlan on December 04, 2007, 11:06:24 PM
Quote from: lucas marcone on December 04, 2007, 09:27:44 PM

Maybe she's hard up...

One : she is a teenage girl and very impressable
Two: With Josh, she used her powers for the first time.  That feeling of excitement and pleasure with her magic will always be connect ed with him. 
Third: She is still asleep, and she has dragged Josh into her mind but she thinks Josh is just a figment of her dreamscape.   

**It is dangerous to wake the sleepwalker** ---old wives' tale
To Josh ** Just be your self ** ---  the Geni  from Aladdin.

PBH

lucas marcone

it might be a while before i post because a friend of mine is being pretty much shuned by his entire church for playing Magic the Gathering tradeing card game. they want him to burn his cards in order to continue to go to church there and because i play the same game and am related to the proprioters of the establishment and am good friends with one of their children i am LIVID and need a while to cool down.

Ryudo Lee

Ugh, best of luck to you.

Let's get this thing moving, shall we?

lucas marcone

sorry im trying to get rid of this thing called life but it just keeps pokeing it's nasty head out everywhere. ill get post in the morn when im reasonably compotent.

Ryudo Lee

techmaster-glitch

Just a note: I think Rammenstien may be out. He seems to be too busy with Gaia to do anything here. Even with me reminding him, he won't post here.
You can probably cut him loose. I'll be back on Monday with the answer for sure.

Tapewolf

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on December 14, 2007, 10:52:19 PM
Just a note: I think Rammenstien may be out. He seems to be too busy with Gaia to do anything here. Even with me reminding him, he won't post here.
You can probably cut him loose. I'll be back on Monday with the answer for sure.
He can be reassigned on another mission or something, I guess.  Dorcan will be disappointed  not to have another canid on team, though.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ryudo Lee

What I plan to do for those that aren't active anymore is that when everyone does get back to base, and then the next mission starts, those inactive people will be left behind at the base.

At the same time I'll change the title to advertise for new players.  It's not a closed game, after all, but once everyone's back at the base, that's the best time for new people to come in.

techmaster-glitch

Ok, Got Rammenstien's answer.
He's out for good.

However, he has given his permission to auto-NPC his charcater in any way you want, Ryudo. You can probably make use of this.

Azlan

Hopefully we can get back to base... I shall post a bit soon.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Tapewolf

Yes, I'm waiting for Exo to drive us there.  He may be waiting for Ryudo to okay that.  Either way, unless something major happens first (which doesn't seem to be on the cards) I'm quite happy for someone else to move Dorcan there.

By the way, as of Friday/Saturday I'm going to be away from home over Christmas.  Typically I have pretty good internet access from that location, but we'll have to see how it goes.  Even in the best case I won't be able to respond as promptly as I can at work.

Prof B Hunnydew

Hopefully, we all will be home(base) for Christmas,  Can my other "NPC" get back to the city?      PBH

Ryudo Lee

Quote from: Tapewolf on December 19, 2007, 04:29:58 AM
Yes, I'm waiting for Exo to drive us there.  He may be waiting for Ryudo to okay that.  Either way, unless something major happens first (which doesn't seem to be on the cards) I'm quite happy for someone else to move Dorcan there.

I don't care who drives, so long as you guys get back to the base.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ryudo Lee on December 21, 2007, 09:08:01 AM
I don't care who drives, so long as you guys get back to the base.
Realistically, it's got to be Exo, I think.  It would be nice if he hurried up  >:3

Ryudo Lee

Well the holidays are upon us.  And I'll be out until next thursday.  See you all then!

Arcalane

Remember, I can be PM'd, MSN'd or AIM'd if my attention is required.  :rolleyes

Prof B Hunnydew

What? Exo get in that Van and get us back Homebase for Christmas....  God and Goddess, I am not spending a Christmas in the woods.

PBH

Arcalane

IC: "YES YOU ARE AND YOU WILL DAMN WELL LIKE IT. THAT'S AN ORDER, DOCTOR. YOU WILL BE MERRY, UNDERSTAND?"

OOC: :B I'll get on it later when I'm not so tired. kthx.

techmaster-glitch

Though, don't make it go all the way to base. Jexx still has to spill the beans to Dorcan, we were planning on having this conversation on the way back to base.

Ryudo Lee

And I'm back (to a rather big mess in the office, don't ask).  Also, I got a new car.  Go me.  Okay, let's get back to this thing...

techmaster-glitch

I think I may have mispresented something, Tape. The handcannon isn't pointed at Dorcan, it's pointed up. Sorry for the confusion.
Even when set off like this, Jexx wouldn't actually point his weapons at his only 'friends'.
EDIT: Made a slight edit to my post to clarify.

Ryudo Lee

Good stuff good stuff.  Tech, do me a favor and put together the information on who Jexx used to be.  I can use that later on to do more with Jexx.

Tapewolf

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on December 27, 2007, 04:12:59 PM
I think I may have mispresented something, Tape. The handcannon isn't pointed at Dorcan, it's pointed up. Sorry for the confusion.

I thought he was pointing them straight ahead, which actually would probably be at Exo, depending on the seating arrangement.

Either way, I'm going to keep it, even if it means he's afraid of Jexx firing them through the roof.  The reason he's done this is not so much that he's afraid of Jexx shooting him as that he's subtly demonstrating that he's pretty strong.  Jexx may conceivably pick up that Dorcan went a bit funny after he mentioned cybernetic part grafting.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Ryudo Lee on December 27, 2007, 05:04:18 PM
Good stuff good stuff.  Tech, do me a favor and put together the information on who Jexx used to be.  I can use that later on to do more with Jexx.
Umm, oookay...I never really intended to do much of anything with Jexx's past life, just with his time during Project Fusion. But, if you want that stuff, I'll work out the details and PM them to you.

Quote from: Tapewolf on December 27, 2007, 05:56:50 PM
Quote from: techmaster-glitch on December 27, 2007, 04:12:59 PM

I thought he was pointing them straight ahead, which actually would probably be at Exo, depending on the seating arrangement.

Either way, I'm going to keep it, even if it means he's afraid of Jexx firing them through the roof.  The reason he's done this is not so much that he's afraid of Jexx shooting him as that he's subtly demonstrating that he's pretty strong.  Jexx may conceivably pick up that Dorcan went a bit funny after he mentioned cybernetic part grafting.
Meh...alright. It's just that Jexx is -very- hard to reason with when he's got his magic rage thing goin' on.
I'll work with what I've been given, though.

EDIT (insignificant note: since we are in the back of a mobile command van I don't think there -are- any seats, we're just sitting on the floor. That's what i've been imagining, at any rate.)

Arcalane

As I see it there's the driver's seat, a passenger seat, and several command chairs used whilst working with the hardware in the van.

That's just how I imagine it, anyway. :B I also imagine them as being like a 4th Generation Ford E-Series Van in terms of appearance.