The ban game, v03

Started by Ren Gaulen, April 23, 2008, 09:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slowtini

E-Voyager is banned because Lord LolCattus the First demands it.

ALL HAIL!

Cogidubnus

Slowtini is banned for dressing up a cat in a costume and numerous UN torture violations.

e_voyager

Cogidubnus is banned for not sighting the article and passage.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Spanky is banned for not using cite instead of sight.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

boxey is banned because i can't call in alfalfa  (it just doesn't fit)
and that's general spanky to you others
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned for failing to venerate the immortal Empress.

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned as a sacrifice to various pagan gods in the face of his precious immortal Empress.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Ren Gaulen

Ryudo is banned because sacrificing people to pagan gods is evil. Such Evil... I MUST CLEAVE!!! D:< For I am Ren Gaulen, the Sword That Cleaves Evil!!!

Cogidubnus

Ren Gaulen is banned. And Zengar has something he'd like to talk to you about...

Ryudo Lee

Cog is banned for reporting Ren's actions to Zengar.

Ren Gaulen

*runs by, then stops and comes back* Ryudo is banned because he ninja'd me... oh, God, he brought Thrudgelmir!! D: *runs off followed by Zengar in Thrudgelmir*

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is banned for not taking his medicine like a robot.

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned for, apparently, expecting me to fight a humongous mech without any mech of my own. Oh, gods, here he comes again!! 'A' *runs off*

Cogidubnus

Ren Gaulen is banned for not having a Mech.

Ren Gaulen

Cog is banned because there is a mech that I pilot, but it does not belong to me, and I need Tiare's authorisation to use it (kind of sucks to pilot a mech that belongs to your girlfriend :sweatdrop).

Cogidubnus

Ren Gaulen is now banned because he has to use his girlfriend's mech instead of having his own.

Ryudo Lee

Cog is banned for pointing out the Ren is whipped.

Cogidubnus

Ryudo is banned for defending him.

Ryudo Lee

Cog is banned in retaliation.

Ren Gaulen

Retaliation is useless, Ryudo. You are... already banned! >:[

HOKUTO HYAKURETSUBAN!

yakanaj

Ren Gaulen is banned because I'm sad and miss the StarRunner.

Valynth

Yakanaj is banned for having a social life with other human beings.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Valynth is banned for not understanding the sorrow of parting. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ryudo Lee

llearch is banned for having a deep understanding of sorrow.

Ren Gaulen

Ryudo is banned to teach him the meaning of sorrow, fear and despair. This ban is brought to you by an Anti-Spiral Coalition! "Stop your drills! Preserve the heavens!"

Cogidubnus

Although Ren Gaulen is banned, in this sword, and in this mech, he lives on - cleaving the evil that peirces the heavens.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Cogidubnus on May 09, 2008, 01:23:01 PM
Although Ren Gaulen is banned, in this sword, and in this mech, he lives on - cleaving the evil that peirces the heavens.
"AKU WO TATSU TSURUGI NARI! CHESTOOOOOOOO!!!" (I am the Sword That Cleaves Evil)

Cog is banned before major Zonvolt tries to smite me aga- *ker-smite*

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned.  End of story.

Ren Gaulen

Very well, Ryudo! I will not hold back this time! Gathering all of my strength, I tap into the Spiral power and believe... believe in Getter!!
STONAAAAAAR... SUUUUUNSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...And thus Ryudo and everyone within a twenty mile radius are banned in a thermonuclear explosion, and for some reason the world is at peace.

Suwako

In a world filled with chaos all the was left was one man, he was insane... he created a creature and gave it a name.. then forged fake memories for the creature and banned it for joy, this creature was Ren Gaulen