Hello all! =3

Started by Ragesquid, May 26, 2008, 02:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragesquid

Soooooo.....been kind of lurking for a long while. Figured I might as well just go on and register. Yays. So..yeah. I'll pop up here & there and try not to set anything on fire. ^__^

Ren Gaulen

Welcome. Welcome to Clockwork Mansion. It's safer here. Beware of a cardboard box full of doom, random napalm showers, muffins possessed by Evil, sentient bubblegum, guys with swords and those people who tell you to beware of people. Follow the rules, have fun and muffins.
:doommuffin Evil muffins... >:3

Raffe

Welcome!
You should know that more than anything else, we like conspiracy theories, the weirder the better.
So if you have a couple, you'll be just like an old hand.
Hooray ellipsis!

Ren Gaulen

Lies! We don't like conspiracy theories. Don't listen to the bubblegum, Fox! It will lead you to the Dark side!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Of course we don't have conspiracies. Anyone who told you we had conspiracies is guilty of high treason for reasons I'm not allowed to tell you.

Oh, and I like how you slice your cake.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 26, 2008, 01:30:32 PM

I cannot say the same. There is only one correct way to slice a cake, and that is to cleave it (it is very important to remember that you should not smite the cake, though - unless the cake is Evil, of course).

Valynth

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on May 26, 2008, 01:45:47 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 26, 2008, 01:30:32 PM

I cannot say the same. There is only one correct way to slice a cake, and that is to cleave it (it is very important to remember that you should not smite the cake, though - unless the cake is Evil, of course).

Cake is one of the few things that's so good it revolves to evil.  Just ask your thighs.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Ragesquid

Evil muffins & guys with swords are awesome, though! =D

Turrets are my buddies. Of course they slice the cake for me. ^_^ I just have to hide in the ceiling so they don't slice me, too. >.>

Suwako

Hello new person entity.

Have a bunny, in fact; have millions of them.

llearch n'n'daCorna

... it's like ten thousand bunnies, when all you need is a knife?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears