16/05/08 [DMFA #904] - Sleepy Time

Started by Tapewolf, May 16, 2008, 08:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Deebs on May 17, 2008, 06:23:42 PM
OOOOH! Her head on top would be spinning and she would sing "You spin me right round"

OK, you take the prize for the most morbid imagination. :sweatdrop I'll have nightmares of it now.

...Kakuzu better hurry up with sewing her head and limbs back on, lest we want that "Billy Idol Horror Truck" to come true...

ANTIcarrot

Yeah! Bunny girl isn't dead! Well...

She still has her magic, and voice. And quite possibly all her limbs, once she finds them.
<carefully leans closer to the spinning coffin>
"What's that Mr Mendel? Kill chakat Goldfur? Shi's making a mockery of all your theories?"

Naldru

Quote from: Deebs #1Fan on May 17, 2008, 02:03:53 PM
Quote from: Naldru on May 17, 2008, 06:52:04 AM
Quote from: Deebs on May 17, 2008, 12:53:00 AM
Does Dan ever use his wings? For attack? push off floor? balance? to wrap? grapple combo?
Well, he did use them once once for making coffee, but it wasn't intentional.
Flashback. No wing shaping yet.
So far it seems he moves his wings mostly to shock.
Actually, he has used wing shaping once.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Raffe

If you go back through the comics, there were hints that she was undead.
Whenever her eyes were in the dark they would glow yellow, an undead trait.
(Demo 101 just says glowing yellow eyes but since her eyes are red in light I assume the glowing only happens in dark/maybe voluntary in light)
Hooray ellipsis!

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Raffe

I realize I forgot to mention it in my original post(caught up in the flashback) but I meant just his normal wings.
So far what I've seen is when he gets shocked/bapped on the head, his wings spread out. Also back when he hand the fae banglets he balanced himself over the pit with his wings.
Hooray ellipsis!

thegayhare

Okay here's how I see it.  Since it would be hard for hanna to fight in an ongoing battle if some one else was carrying her head I think she'd hop into battle with her head under her arm.  since her working hand is busy holder her head the severe limb is places stump first into her neck, since they can wedge it down into her wind pipe/esophagus so she can still cast spells.

Dan brings up the rear wielding Hanna's severed leg as a club 

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: thegayhare on May 17, 2008, 07:29:15 PM
Okay here's how I see it.  Since it would be hard for hanna to fight in an ongoing battle if some one else was carrying her head I think she'd hop into battle with her head under her arm.  since her working hand is busy holder her head the severe limb is places stump first into her neck, since they can wedge it down into her wind pipe/esophagus so she can still cast spells.

Remember me giving the "Most Morbid Imagination" prize to Deebs'? Well, you get it too. When I can stop laughing, anyway..

...But it can work, crushing the morale of Darth Pegasus' troops and sending them running.

Raffe

Quote from: thegayhare on May 17, 2008, 07:29:15 PM
Nuh-uh. Boomerang.
And Dan can put her head in his robe(on his chest looking out strapped in) strap her arm inside his sleeve, and secure her body to his back for a bizarro banjo-kazooie mode.
Hooray ellipsis!

AmigaDragon

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

kaskar

8) I assume the use of magic, instead of manually putting herself together again, cleanly and completely, has already been considered ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Sid

To the "Why doesn't Dan use his wings people: It's a flashback, and Dan isn't really comfortable with his Cubi heritage even in the present.

General observation: I just went back in the archives a bit and realized that the berserker-mode eyes have been hinted at before. Maybe Dan should have listened to her flashback within the flashback...
:boogie

Madmann135

Quote from: Deebs' servant on May 17, 2008, 06:55:54 PM
If you go back through the comics, there were hints that she was undead.
Whenever her eyes were in the dark they would glow yellow, an undead trait.
(Demo 101 just says glowing yellow eyes but since her eyes are red in light I assume the glowing only happens in dark/maybe voluntary in light)

your forgetting one obvious explination...
She could be wearing contacts to help fit in with her sisters.
When you look at close ups of her eyes there is a glow of yellow that looks like it is behind something red-ish.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Raffe

Quote from: Sid on May 18, 2008, 07:32:58 AM
To the "Why doesn't Dan use his wings people: It's a flashback, and Dan isn't really comfortable with his Cubi heritage even in the present.
He doesn't know hes a cubi in the flashback.  We've seen him move his wings around as just wing, and when I first saw him against the ground I was thinking, "Why doesn't he just push off with his wings?" which made me think what all he could do with his wings(unshaped).  Although I suppose if he did try and fight with them Aliyka would've just countered with her own wings.
(Just like Fa'Lina smacked Dan down with unshaped wings)
Hooray ellipsis!