Me be bored.

Started by Dicey, May 14, 2008, 08:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dicey

I've been stalking around on these forums for like.. 3-4 months without saying anything. Or, rather, I've not found something to say anything in reply to, so I have been unable to say anything because of lack of things to respond to.
So I got bored todays and the IRC window is being idle and Furcadia isn't amusing me and I don't feel like playing anything via Steam and I don't feel like playing anything outside of Steam either and I don't feel like roleplaying.
So why not post a topic? A rather useless one at that. Better than nothing, I guess. Maybe see if I can get some talkin' going.

I'm just filling out a blank here; Not that there's much filling out said blank. I could compare this to filling out a blank with yet another blank. Which is pretty much impossibly awesome to do.

And wai is the RP section still not attractive? >.<

Darkmoon

I'm sorry, did you say something? I tuned you out.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Gareeku

Quote from: Dicey on May 14, 2008, 08:50:14 PMAnd wai is the RP section still not attractive? >.<

Um, thanks.

Ryudo Lee

Quote from: Dicey on May 14, 2008, 08:50:14 PM
And wai is the RP section still not attractive? >.<

You could... um... make it attractive and start your own rp?

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Suwako

Set yourself on fire.. it works for me.. it kills boredom.. especially when you go around hugging people.

Zina

Give the RP section a make-over. A new hair-do, a wardrobe change...maybe put it on a diet. See if it doesn't look attractive after that.

Darkmoon

I find that RP sections are always more attractive after extensive plastic surgery.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Darkmoon on May 15, 2008, 04:29:00 PM
I find that RP sections are always more attractive after extensive plastic surgery.

Isn't there a limit to how much plastic surgery you can have, Dm? I mean, there's only so far your face can be lifted before it's stuck to the top of your head...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Damaris

I think making the RP section attractive is a lost cause.  I mean, seriously, have you walked into a gaming store recently?

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

True. The RP section isn't covered in greasy potato chip crumbs, and there isn't the snorting laughter of many gaming geeks piled together in close quarters... so it's not as bad as it could be.

bill

you should get into the hip underground CWMF social scene

Dicey

Bah. What I meant is 'Why do I go to other places to roleplay when I feel like roleplaying'? Even though I've stated to myself that it'd be fun to roleplay in a forum dedicated to silly people.
Why is my room so very hot? *Opens the window. <.<*

Zina

Either because it works out or it has good genes.

Raffe

Your room is hot because Dan and Pip started fighting in Jyrras' labs and they kick-started a system error in Deebs' sister that nows sends focused microwaves through your window.
Hooray ellipsis!

Darkmoon

That post was dreadful... I'm honestly just stunned.

Gareeku

Mmm, that post was pretty awful. Sorry.