The ban game, v02

Started by meany, March 16, 2008, 03:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned because the voices in my head tell me to cleave and smite Evil. No, wait, it's just Zengar's voice in my headset. E is banned anyway.

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned because his voices keep repeating the same things over and over again.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Sufurin Scorda

Ryudo is banned for being a furry.

...Oh wait.

Pagan

Dak is banned for being a cross-gender furry. Ha, beat that!
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

meany

Pagan is banned for loving a goat.

Jim Halisstrad

Meany is banned for exposing the horrible, horrible truth.

Ryudo Lee

Jim is banned for the funny sig.

meany

Ryudo is banned for not having a funny sig.

Ryudo Lee

Meany is banned because doing so makes me feel better about myself.

e_voyager

Ryudo Lee is banned so that i may flex my power
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

meany

E is banned because I no longer believe him to be a machine. :B

e_voyager

Meany is banned for he evidently never read Bob and George or met a wily bot.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Darkdragon

E is banned for a reason not to clear. The police and CIA are still investigating.

meany

DD is banned because there are far too many dragons in this forum! :U

e_voyager

Meany is banned for being mean to dragons. e's cousin dakata is a dragon or something e's not really sure about that one. Ask Xze Xze she'll know.

Ryudo Lee

e_voyager is banned for not knowing enough about his own cousin.

Ren Gaulen

Ryudo is banned as I am dispensing some indiscriminate banning. So, basically, he is banned for no reason at all, aside from posting in this thread.

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned in retaliation.

Ren Gaulen

Resistance is futile, Ryudo. You are on your way to ban. You have no chance to evade, make your time.

For great justice!

Ryudo Lee

Someone set up Ren the ban.

VSMIT

Angel

How are you VSMIT?

All your ban are given by us.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ren Gaulen

Take off every "ZIG"! Move "ZIG"! Return ban! Fix speech processor! Main speech processor turn on!

Black_Angel, we meet again! But this time I have come prepared!

*Yamato cannon ready*

Make it so, number one! Black_Angel, hikare ni nare!!! Err, I mean, become banned!! I'm mixing continuities so hard it starts to melt the very fabric of space at this point...

VSMIT

Ren is banned for using hidden text.

Jim Halisstrad

Vsmit is banned for having his post count having the same two numbers as his karma.

e_voyager

Jim is banned for have such and original ban

llearch n'n'daCorna

Spanky is banned for -also- having his post count have the same numbers as his karma - albeit not all of them.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

box is banned but the ritual of Fedex shipping. he is sent forth form this place to be lost on his way to madagascar and never to be returned to sender.

Ryudo Lee

e_voyager is banned for using FedEx for his ritual shipping needs.  DHL's where it's at, yo.

e_voyager

Ryudo Lee is banned because i have never had a package lost while using DHL. (then again i have yet to use DHL)