The ban game, v02

Started by meany, March 16, 2008, 03:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryudo Lee

e_voyager is banned without smilies.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

e_voyager

Ryudo Lee is banned for not smiling when he said that.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Spanky is banned for -not- smiling when he said that.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

Llearch is banned because the sloth in his box seems to be smiling. Actually, it's hard to tell, but whatever...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned for not realising that the sloth is happy, because he has his box.

e_voyager

Llearch is wrong i am alone always smiling when i ban. or is the glow of my plasma cannon too bright to see over?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned because his plasma cannon glows with an awesome power. It's blinding glow tells me to defeet him. This makes no sense whatsoever, but E is banned notwithstanding this fact.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned for removing Spanky's feet.

Ren Gaulen

Llearch is banned because I was once defeeted too.

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned because it's funny that he has no feet.

Ren Gaulen

Apparently you have forgotten that I heal faster than the Zerg, Ryudo. I got my feet back long ago, but now I will take off your feet, thus defeeting and banning you! Ban of the Zerg! ZERG RUSH!!!

e_voyager

Ren is banned for removing my jet/dash boot feet. he has no ideal how long it takes to replace and break in a new pair when the entire body isn't new.

Ryudo Lee

e_voyager is banned for not giving himself an overhaul.

Ren Gaulen

Ryudo is banned because I find the lack of bans here disturbing.

Angel

Ren Gaulen is banned so that I may watch the other bans with great interest.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

Black_angel is banned because i have yet to  find any feathers from her wings floating around. she does have wings right?

VSMIT

e is banned for thinking that all angels have wings with feathers.

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned for confusing angers with other winged beings. after all even archangel form x-men had feathers though his wings were metal.

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned because I have a feeling he is planning to pluck Black_Angel's feathers.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned because I have a feeling I'll feel better afterwards.

Ren Gaulen

Llearch is banned to prevent him from feeling better. Because I am mean like that. >:3

Angel

Ren Gaulen is banned for steling Meany's gig. That was his only gimmick, man! What's wrong with you?  :U
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ren Gaulen

I have not stolen Meany's gimmick. I have merely replicated it with my neat new doppelgänger technique to further my goals. Because I am Evil like that!!! >:D Oh, and by the way - you are banned, Black_angel, because you have triggered my trap card.

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned for playing card games.

VSMIT

Ryudo Lee is banned because I haven't banned anyone in a while.

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned for being gone for so long

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned according to the rules.

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is banned according to a loop hole that's was found is said rules.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Spanky is banned because I'm not having a good week.

Ryudo Lee

llearch is banned for not making the best of a bad week.