The ban game, v02

Started by meany, March 16, 2008, 03:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ren Gaulen

Llearch is banned for bringing the dead in.

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned for not taking control of the dead.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

e_voyager

Ryudo is banned because destiny is calling him.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned because Destiny has just called me up and told me to make it so.

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is banned for he has not spoken his chosen answer. Obey or Defy me!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ryudo Lee

e_voyager is banned for giving Ren a choice.

e_voyager

Ryudo Lee is banned because all intelligent entities deserve the right to chose. without choice the matrix fails and crumbles.

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned, for the Matrix of Leadership will never fail nor crumble!

e_voyager

Ren is banned because it is choice that keeps the matrix strong. ( and he's mixing realities again)

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned because I choose to ban him.

e_voyager

Ren has Defied me with out starting defiance. Ren is now banned!.

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned because he is beginning to seriously confuse me.

Angel

....I.O.U.

Ren Gaulen: one (1) reason to ban him.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ryudo Lee

Black_angel is banned for making phoney IOU's.

Ren Gaulen

Ryudo! Prepare to be banned by steel!!!

If I am banned in battle, my brothers who fight by my side,
Gather my mouse and keyboard, tell my family how I died
Until then I will be strong; I will ban for all that is real,
All who stand in my way will be banned by steel!

Brothers Everywhere
Raise you bans into the air
We're warriors
Warriors of The World

Like thunder from the sky
Sworn to ban and die
We're warriors
Warriors of The World

BAN OF THE WORLD!!!

A good song makes it easier to ban!

Suwako

Ren Gaulen is banned out of spite originating from the depths of the endless flow of chaos within hell and heaven, not evil, just misunderstood.

meany

Aiyno is banned for turning chaos into spite, when vengeance works so much better.

Pagan

Meany is banned because I've missed two great oportunities for bans the past page or so and now I have to ban you, how boring. Well, be banned. Go, get away.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Ren Gaulen

Pagan is banned because I have not banned him for a while.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned because I always seem to ban him.

Good, isn't it?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

VSMIT

llearch is banned for banning Ren.

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned because he has not voiced a choice to "Obey or Defy me. "
(and Ren youtube Nightmare if my personal statement makes no sense to you.)

edit you know what Google it. the quality at the main sight is much better and you can get it with English lyrics as subtitles if you don't quite understand what they are saying.

Pagan

E is banned because I obey only one on this forum, and I defy only one on this forum. You are neither. Become banned!
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

meany

Pagan is banned to make Zeus quit whining.

e_voyager

Meany is banned to make room for sanity

meany

E is banned because sanity is for the weak.

e_voyager

Meany is banned for Bizarro #1 is the weakest there is!

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned for using the word "Bizarro". It invoked a bunch of Bizarro Trawns and now they'll wreck havoc once again.
:gun2 :gun2 :gun2

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned because the voices in my head told me to do so.  Now if they'd only pay rent...

e_voyager

Ryudo Lee is banned for attempting to extort  finical security from the voices in his head.