Random Hugs The Third

Started by xHaZxMaTx, February 25, 2008, 03:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liatai

insidexml

Kirishala receives a hug today :)
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

techmaster-glitch

Today's random robohug goes to... TikiMan!

Liatai

Today, Teroniss gets a hug.

insidexml

Dashnir receives a hug today :)
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

techmaster-glitch

Today's random robohug goes to... Lone_Wolf!

Liatai

insidexml

BetaToxin5 gets a hug today :)

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Today's random :robo :hug goes to... Brunhidden! (By the way, how's Eowyn? Haven't seen her around in awhile...)

Raskahn

A bit late but, thanks for the hug, Tech  :)

Liatai

Today's hug from me goes to Emerauld Drathmir.

techmaster-glitch

Today's random hug goes to...

...Brunhidden again? :erk

insidexml

Michael Chandra gets a hug today :)

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

white wolf gets a hug today.

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

Today, mad_pooka gets a hug.

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

Zedd

Giant hugs for Keaton and Techmasterglitch

Sunblink

I'm back to Random Hugging, but I've been gone for so long that I don't think that I can make up for everything I missed during my absence. So here's a big hug for everybody. :tighthug

However, my random hug of the day is given to Myxini.

Quote from: Zedd on May 04, 2010, 05:54:57 AM
Giant hugs for Keaton and Techmasterglitch

Aw, thanks Zedd. :hug

Liatai

Hey, welcome back, Keaton! :smile

My random hug today goes to... moriar!

techmaster-glitch

Argh, missed two hugs (partially due to the forums being down), so three today go out to... Inquisitor Kingman, rhyfe2002, and Kenway975 !

Heh, thanks Zedd...and was that a random or non-random hug? o_0

And yes, great to see you back, Keaton :)

Zedd

AGE00

Quote from: insidexml on May 03, 2010, 08:02:09 PM
Pascal gets a hug today :)

My thanks to you and whatever random number generator guides your hands.  :cheers

insidexml

c: Hooray for Keaton's return!

In any case, Vicorus gets a hug today :)

Quote from: Pascal on May 04, 2010, 07:47:08 PM
My thanks to you and whatever random number generator guides your hands.  :cheers

:boogie 'Tis not a problem!

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

Sunblink

Quote from: insidexml on May 04, 2010, 07:56:53 PM
c: Hooray for Keaton's return!

Quote from: Liatai on May 04, 2010, 06:46:50 AM
Hey, welcome back, Keaton! :smile

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on May 04, 2010, 12:44:29 PM
And yes, great to see you back, Keaton :)

Awww, thanks, guys.

Today's random hug goes to Cogidubnus. :)

insidexml

c: Dannysaysnoo gets a hug today

-Baroquemonger

Cogidubnus

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on May 05, 2010, 09:28:23 AM
Today's random hug goes to Cogidubnus. :)

8D

*hugsback* Thanks, Keats. :3

techmaster-glitch

Today's just-in-time robohug goes to... ooklah!

Sunblink

Haha, the first thing I'm doing this morning is giving out my random hug. And it goes to... Liatai! Thanks for all your hard work as a random hugger. :)