Random Hugs The Third

Started by xHaZxMaTx, February 25, 2008, 03:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liatai

Scow2 gets a hug from me today.

techmaster-glitch

aaargh, missed four hugs, owe five. The recipients are!

1. Drakesfyre!
2. moriar!
3. Wanderer!
4. Fibre!
5. Kafzeil!

Fibre

insidexml

"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Liatai

schala gets my random hug today.

insidexml

The1Kobra gets a hug today.
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Liatai

BetaToxin5, who looks like a new member, gets a hug from me today.

insidexml

inuhanyo gets a hug today.

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

Kage gets today's hug from me!

insidexml

LionHeart gets a hug today.

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

Jairus gets a hug from me today.

techmaster-glitch

gah, missed three hugs, owe four. I gotta get back on things!

1. thegayhare!
2. e_voyager!
3. Anker Steadfast!
4. Arcalane!

thegayhare

YAY

Robo hugs...

In return I give you zombie hugs...

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

Today's hug from me goes to Kenway975!

insidexml

wuffnpuff gets a hug today.

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

Today's hug goes to Chelbonk!

insidexml

Black_angel gets a hug today.

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

oops, missed a hug, two recipients today are... !KCA and The_one_who_is_odd !

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on March 04, 2010, 10:59:03 AM
gah, missed three hugs, owe four. I gotta get back on things!

1. thegayhare!
2. e_voyager!
3. Anker Steadfast!
4. Arcalane!

And this marks the second time I get randomly hugged by Techmaster-glitch. :)

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Liatai

Garsemor gets a hug today.

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Today's random hug goes to... Basilisk!

Liatai

Shade gets a random hug today!

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

Vanvidum gets a hug today!

insidexml

D'ymkarra gets a hug today.

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

Kazuki got a hug from me today.

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

whoops, missed two hugs. Three recipients today are... Lucheek, Gamma, and Shade!