Random Hugs The Third

Started by xHaZxMaTx, February 25, 2008, 03:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabi

3 hugs today!

1. Scow2 (first-time recipient)
2. The Only Man Ever (another first-timer and the 800th person to receive a random hug)
3. RobbieThe1st
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

insidexml

Hugs for Zorro, inuhanyo, and Kitsune Ascendant.
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

techmaster-glitch

Aaargh, missed three hugs again! Alright, four hugs go out to...

1. Tug!
2. aserath!
3. Minishear!
4. Nekomancer!

Howl

techmaster-glitch

:mowsad I'm sorry to hear that, Minishear. You will be added to the no-hugs list.

Josephus Prime

Oooo this looks like fun! Chalk me up as a random serial hugger extraordinaire.

Then again, I give out free hugs IRL like hotcakes, so I guess this can't be too different...

insidexml

genroxbro gets a hug today.
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Minishear on February 15, 2010, 08:25:00 PM
I want no more hugs.

Apologies for the delay, I've been on vacation. I'll add you to the no-hugs list on the first post, and the update my script to avoid you, as requested. Gimme five minutes to get it all sorted...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

insidexml

Hugs for seuta and Scarydragon.

-Baroquemonger

Gabi

Yay, the randomizer's finally working! Let's see ifit will let me give out 3 hugs.

1. iownpants
2. Kitsune Ascendant

I'll give the third hug when I can roll again.

Gabi

The randomizer is back! I can give out more hugs!

1. Scow2
2. Jairus
3. jeffh4
4. Eibbor_N
5. Balade
6. OminousShadow

llearch n'n'daCorna

yay!

... is that mine that was broken?

insidexml

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 22, 2010, 07:10:28 PM
yay!

At the very least, it wasn't working for me :U

Hugs for Kenji, Emerauld Drathmir, Jasonrevall, Dagardo, and... myself?

-Baroquemonger

Lisky

Doin' 5 random hugs today:

1:Paladin Sheppard
2:Nyomi
3:ArcBlade
4:Keaton the Black Jackal
5:Bill

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Gabi

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 22, 2010, 07:10:28 PM
yay!

I think it was LavaRnd. But yours got stuck loading whenever LavaRnd reported a server error, so you might want to check for that in the code (or report an error when you fetch a page that doesn't have the expected contents).

Dagardo gets a hug today.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Huh. I shall have to look into php_curl to figure out how to check for an error, and return that.

I wish people would tell me when my site stops working, it could make things much easier to fix...

Gabi

Sorry, I didn't want to give you more work to do when it was LavaRnd that was failing.

llearch n'n'daCorna

It's not that it's more work, it's that it's nice to know things are breaking, so I can schedule looking into it.

For example, I had some free time over the weekend that I could have sorted it out with. I am, however, tapped out from now for the next couple of weeks, most likely. :-/

Meh. Not a big deal, just a mild annoyance. Anyway...

techmaster-glitch

ai.

Ai yi yi yi.

I've missed 8 hugs. I owe 9.

:dface

1. Zaejue!
2. Drathorin!
3. entropicage!
4. LionHeart!
5. Jasonrevall!
6. Tipod!
7.  ....myself...  :sweatdrop
8. Arcblade!
9. Titanium Dragon!

insidexml

ShadesFox gets a hug today.

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

*raises hand* Could I join the ranks of the random huggers? It sounds like fun. :)

insidexml

Quote from: Liatai on February 24, 2010, 08:10:13 PM
*raises hand* Could I join the ranks of the random huggers? It sounds like fun. :)

I don't see any problem with it, although I'm not quite sure if I actually have any say in the matter.

In any case, Joe3210 gets a hug today.

-Baroquemonger

Joe3210

"You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!"

lawl

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

Toric gets my first hug today, followed by insidexml and !KCA. :hug

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

Lisky

sending out another 5 today :B

1:Tiger T
2:Mao Laoren
3:Aisha DeCabre
4:Silverling
5:Boxy (llearch)

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Liatai

Two hugs from me today!

1. e_voyager
2. Madd the Sane

llearch n'n'daCorna

Danke, Basi. Was welcome when it arrived.

insidexml

-Baroquemonger