lunar eclipse

Started by lucas marcone, February 20, 2008, 09:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucas marcone

thegayhare

me

I've been watching the bunny hiding for a while now

Kenji

Eh. I'd care if I had a telescope or something to actually see the stars and planets with. Otherwise, the only time I really enjoy the sky is on a clear night, bright moon, and someone to watch it with.

Darkdragon

It's too cloudy - can't see it.

Pagan

After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Damaris

It was very cool looking.  We didn't get to see it for long- much too cold, but what little we did see was pretty neat.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Sunblink

I saw it~ :3 I took some pictures, too. Not very good pictures, particularly, but the eclipse was really quite gorgeous in its later stages.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Cogidubnus

We had an astronomy lab during the time of the eclipse.

We were inside listening to a lecture during most of the eclipse. When it was time to go outside, it was mostly over already. We listened to the same lecture again, and waited for the overcast sky to clear up.
It didn't. So, we just got two lectures on telescopes, with one being significantly colder than the other.

'Twas fun.

Alondro

I did.  It was quite interesting to see, as it'd the first one in a long time where the sky wasn't cloudy.  The snow showers we had earlier cleared out much earlier than expected.  :3

I went out to check on its progress every half-hour or so while studying.
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

xHaZxMaTx

Eibborn

It was wonderful and warm and clear in Victoria, where I was. :3 The moon turned orange. It was pretty awesome.
/kicks the internet over

Netrogo

Mother nature said I wasn`t allowed to watch it :<
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

rt

Clear, but cold. Put on hat and coat and ran outside to take a look the back in side. Add a few "try to duck down and look through window way up into the sky" as well. Looked .. well, like a moon, way up in the sky, with a dark red shadow.

Alondro

I was possessed by Thetans that can invade your mind if you look at the lunar eclipse!

But then Charline ate them.    :3

Some snow today, but not the major ice storm that was called for.  Hah!  We lucked out again!  NJ will NEVER have a major blizzard!  My powers are too strong!   :mwaha
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif