The person above you is a serial killer...

Started by demongirl12000, February 02, 2008, 05:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suwako

Darkdragon woke up one morning and the whole world had gone red, he had a sudden dislike of red and killed 56 people, in court he claimed that the people where still alive at a better place.

techmaster-glitch

Aiyno was a courtroom judge who became so corrupt he decided to take the law directly into his own hands. His version of 'justice' included killing people for dropping gum wrappers.

e_voyager

tired of bing hit on for his title  of  amazon techmaster-glitch decided to remind the world that amazons were warrior's first and eye candy second
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

e_voyager got a virus uploaded in his database that was omnipotent. Running mad he destroyed entire planets and their populations, inevitably when finally one race powerful enough captured him he was turned into a coffee making device, The coffee maker device took over the world it put on shortly after.  :B

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on February 05, 2008, 09:26:35 AM
Aiyno was a courtroom judge who became so corrupt he decided to take the law directly into his own hands. His version of 'justice' included killing people for dropping gum wrappers.

That actually isn't true, all their gum are belong to me.

Angel

Furious that no-one posted directly after he did, Aiyno went on to slay allt he discourteous people... and then eat their liveres with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. (Ss-ss-ss-ss-ss-ss!)
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Black_angel is consistently believed to be too innocent to be on a killing spree. No matter how bloody her hands, nor how much proof, the law simply can't persuade a jury that she's guilty.

They've been through fifteen juries, now, because she keeps killing them all...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna shamed by his lurking skills began to hide in a box but one day he realized he and the box had become one. driven mad but the fact he went on a killing spree and moving company employees vanished over night. to this day they have never could find enough body parts to give funerales to those missing and women.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Cogidubnus

It's a common misconception that Electric Carving Knife Voyager's first intial stands for Electronic.

Omega

Cogidubnus just couldn't take anymore of those wacky emoticons and started hunting down everyone in here.

e_voyager

Omega for ever teased about his name meaning last decide to prove them last. his  tormented from them sleeps loved in and area  weapons in the wall. in order to escape then needed omega's key  and there was only one way to get it. the tried to get but to no avail. less then and houses later Omega walked out of the arena covered in blood and the last one standing.

Darkdragon

Tired of everyone's uptight spelling and grammar rules, e_voyager decided to utterly demolish everyone.

Angel

Offended by the meager status of Gardener, Darkdragon decided to get revenge on the oppressive mods.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Suwako

When alive Black_angel never hurt a single person, she decended down from the heavens to slay all those that had laid eyes upon her while alive. "When the clouds sleep, you can see us. We are afraid and alone. God knows I didn't want to be an angel."

Fuyudenki

Didn't you know?  Aiyno's always been a serial killer.

The day after he was born, there were more babies in the morgue than in the newborns area.

Cogidubnus

The thing that strikes you about Volfram is the teeth. They're sharp, and long, and very easy to see while he's trying to eat you alive.

Omega

Cogidubnus just cannot resist a jolly Sunday afternoon killing spree. It's a very therapeutical way to deal with stress.

e_voyager

Omega tired of being laughed at learned that there was on really good way to get the last laugh and that was to make sure that the other person couldn't laugh at all when he was done. He became so good at it that people would  runny away when they saw him coming in his floppy shoes. If only he had not chosen to be a clown maybe things would have been different.

Sufurin Scorda

E wanted to be a serial killer because everyone else in the thread was doin' it and he wanted to be cool.

...OH GOD, NOW I'M ONE TOO.

techmaster-glitch

After falling for the temptation of posting in this thread, Dak suddenly realized he had no life. Or at least, no life of meaning. Shocked by this revelation, Dak tried to justify his pitiful existence. He did this by leaving his house with an AK-47 and proceeded to mow down every person he saw. After being arrested, he was incarcerated to the psychiatric ward for insanity. The only thing he ever said from that moment on was, "My life means something now. My life means something now. My life means something..."

e_voyager

fed up with dumb tech support questions  techmaster-glitch opened his own shop for high end computer users. the only problem was that  if you dropped you IQ while in the store then you were dropped off a cliff out back.

Omega

Once the dark moon had gained enough power, e_voyager's head was filled with dark whispers and murderous thoughts. With a gun and a blade, he soaked the soil with blood, until the dark gods would let him regain his humanity.

Suwako

Omega lived his life, In the end the was cryogenicly Frozen for privation, he awoke when the world was dieing, In this strange future he found the means the travel back in time, his goal was to wipe out the human race up till only a few thousand where left, so that civilization could make a fresh start, every time the human race makes a critical error it is destroyed and rebuilt, Omega never lost hope.

Gabi

Aiyno is very original.

[Edit: sorry, Black_angel. Both threads look the same from the forum index.]
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Angel

Gabi couldn't handle the mockery of the others when she mistook this board for the PAY board. All I can say is that it involved a blender, large amounts of cooking oil, and a very, very angry chicken.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

considered tainted by heaven Black_angel fell to earth were much havoc was wreaked and blood flowed as high as a horses ankle in the wake of Black_angel's passing.

Quote from: Gabi on February 17, 2008, 04:32:32 PM
Aiyno is very original.

[Edit: sorry, Black_angel. Both threads look the same from the forum index.]
(oh and no worries Gabi. if you wanted to change your comment it could read something like this)

Aiyno is very original and he proved this not only in how he killed his victims but in where he hid the bodies. many are missing to this day.

Suwako

e_voyager was terminator 1, 2, 3 and 4. He played the roll cause he could and ''Because The firewalls on those things are pieces of bullpoop.'' 

TheGreyRonin

After hearing his screen name mangled by hundreds of people, Aiyno finally snapped. Armed with a full set of metal fonts, a thesaurus, and a will to harm others, he took out thirty forumites before they dragged him down. The killing spree was described by the officers as "horrendous, yet still highly amusing".

Cogidubnus

No one believed him when he said some roses have teeth. At the end, though he was still mad, everyone believed the talented botanist. Now, the rose is no longer considered a flower of love, but a bloom of death - it's traditional to put them in a vase of bloody water, to appease it, lest it be a truly thorny rose.

Shadrok

Wanted for several hit and run incidences in the metro area, Cogidubnus is still on the run. His most recent killing involved a boy scout, his troop leader, and the old lady that they were helping across the street.

He was last seen on Highway 85 being pursued by 8 squad cars and a police helicopter. Pedestrians and drivers alike are warned to avoid him at all cost, as some witness reports have claimed "His car looked like something out of 'Mad Max'".

At this point the National Guard is on standby with attack helicopters at the ready in case the pursuit intensifies.

e_voyager

Tired of being called Sherlock and shamrock, Shadrok decided to make sure everyone remembered his name even if he had to write it a 1000 times in blood. and he almost mad it to but victim 948 ran our of blood while he painted the 3 foot letters on the wall of the police station. to date he had spelled his name a total of 998 times.