The ban game.

Started by Ren, January 05, 2008, 08:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

gh0st is banned for not giving a reason for banning Ren where there are so many readily available.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ryudo Lee

gh0st is banned, and I'm not sorry for doing that.

e_voyager is banned for ninja'ing gh0st's ban from me.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Ren Gaulen

Ryudo Lee is banned because he was not ninja'd but cyborg ninja'd! >:3

Cyborg Ninja away!

e_voyager

Ren is banned for dispelling the illusion of humanity i try to project
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ryudo Lee

e_voyager is banned for putting up an illusion about himself.

Angel

Ryudo Lee is banned because LIFE is an illusion.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ryudo Lee

Black_angel is banned for... um... something.  I'll get back to you.  But you're still banned anyway.

Pagan

Black Angel's banned for beating me to that one, and being uncreative in her bannings.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Angel

Pagan's banned for not banning Ryudo Lee. Cheater.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ren Gaulen

Black_angel is still banned. I am sending an agent to confirm it.

Pagan

And now Ren is banned, I'm sending an Angel to execute it.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Ryudo Lee

Pagan is banned, and I've gotten some executive types to call in the order.

Ren Gaulen

Ryudo Lee is banned, because agent Kenshiro has just arrived.

HOKUTO HYAKURETSUKEN!!

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned for yet another obscure anime reference.

Pagan

Ryudo's banned for not banning Ren for getting rid of his Dante avatar.

e_voyager

Pagan is banned for wanting the devil to cry.

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned because I have just made devil cry. By expelling him from my avatar space. Mr. Kenshiro is cooler anyway.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned for going from one silly, non-original avatar to a different silly, non-original avatar.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

VSMIT

llearch is banned for disapproving of the use of silly avatars.

meany

VSMIT is banned for having a original avatar.

Pagan

Meany's banned for using an evil avatar instead of a mean avatar.

Ren Gaulen

Pagan is banned because Meany is as evil as he is mean.

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is banned for using kenshiro and not the king of fighters as his avatar.

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned because Kenshiro is pretty much the god of fighters. That and I kinda lost one good picture of Raoh I could have used for the avatar.

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is banned not for having a good point but because i don't like being told that i'm wrong. also wasn't Kenshiro also the name of the fist of the north star?

meany

e_voyager is banned for rambling.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned for performing a "Trombe Override". Also, "Fist of the North Star" is "Hokuto no Ken".

e_voyager

Ren is banned for blocking my banning attack on Meany with a a ban to Meany. well played Ren (and thanks)

meany

e_voyager is banned because I've found a new role model in the ways of evil.  Can you guess who just by looking a little to the left?

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned before he can become a second Richard and DESTROY US ALL!!!